Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But, when I wished for it you hadn't edited your post yet! D: Damn you all! :P

Yes I have steam, you want it?
    Of course I do, and give me a minute to attempt to fix it all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Of course I do, and give me a minute to attempt to fix it all, lol.
    No need, leave it be. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I wish that pets would age the same as their owner, and never get sick, so nobody has to lose their pets until they die themselves.
    Granted! Now all pets live twice as longer as their owners and they never see them die, problem in this is that the owners get all the diseases that their pets would have in their lifetime.

I wish the sky wasn't blue, I wish it was like it is during the night so I could look up to the stars every time I wanted too.

No need, leave it be. :P

Granted! Now all pets live twice as longer as their owners and they never see them die, problem in this is that the owners get all the diseases that their pets would have in their lifetime.

I wish the sky wasn't blue, I wish it was like it is during the night so I could look up to the stars every time I wanted too.
    But...but...I already did. So what's your Steam?

Granted, now it's always night time, with starry skies. Too bad there's no more beautiful sunset, and the temperatures are always colder. Not to mention, it's dark!

I wish this thread didn't break.

I don't know which one I have to give but try and look up Tomás e Mós, that's the name I have now, or you need the steam name account? I have no idea.

Granted! This thread wont break, instead it be filled by people spamming wishes and corrupt wishes. (we kinda messed up the thread a bit now didn't we? XD)

I wish people wouldn't worry about other's opinions!

I think I'm running out of wishes. D:

Granted, everyone is completely apathetic now, and the world becomes a sad, depressed, boring place.

I wish I had a pony made of out solid diamond, that's entirely alive and functional.

Yeah, it can be hard to think of wishes at times.

Granted, but now the pony for no apparent and unexplained reason is abducted. (Golem says hi, shiny! :P)

I wish that crap didn't smell bad. *.*

Granted, fecal matter now smells like roses and sunshine, making it easy to trick people into eating it.

(Wtf, me, what's wrong with you? >.<)

I wish I had my diamond pony back.

Haha xD We both are running out of wishes and ways to corrupt wishes. xD

It's okay, it's kinda more funny this way. :P

Granted! You rescued your pony from the evil Golem! You fought a big red dragon in a cave with a lot of treasures! There was one that even made you forget your beautiful pony, the head the Cassiopeia! Obviously, you looked into her dead eyes and turned into a statue. :b

I wish I could be as fast as Flash from the Incredibles, or from the superhero universe, whatever you like. :P

Granted, but you spontaneously combust when going too fast.

I wish I was a rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Umm, skinny guys with abs are like a fat girl with big boobs. It don't really count.
    Grievuuz#2550

Granted, you're now a rock star. You die in two hours from a crack overdose.

I wish I wasn't a statue, I'd get so stiff. (Haha!)

... :< Killing me off like that...

Granted, you're now a real person! Too bad you have no ID as a statue springing to life, and are taken custody by a shady government sub-group and experimented on.

I wish I had the same kinds of super powers they do in Chronicle (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706593/) Telekinetic and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Umm, skinny guys with abs are like a fat girl with big boobs. It don't really count.
    Grievuuz#2550

Granted, but the government group that captured me also captures you. I requested a torture buddy, because let's be frank, that's what they'd do.

I wish we weren't getting tortured anymore.

Granted but now you're paralyzed

I wish I could never die.

Granted, but since the government released Mynta and Griev from torture, they are now looking for a new person to torture, that new person is you! Good for them, since you can't die I guess they will go over the edge to torture you. . :P

I wish that there were no murderers.

Granted, governments everywhere cease to exist, and the world attempts to fall into chaos, but even more people cease to exist, causing it to somehow become balanced, as peace and order spread upon the land.

I wish I had more tea.

Granted! You now have all the tea you want, but the tea is either super HOT or super COLD, the one you dislike the most applies. :P

I wish that every food we consumed to be tasty!

You know, that isn't really bad. I can just let it cool, or pop it in the microwave.

Granted, food is now all super tasty. So tasty, in fact, that we all eat ourselves to death. At least it was tasteful!

I wish I was actually funny.

Oh lol, that was a nice corrupt wish. :P Well atleast out deaths would be, tasteful.

Granted! You are now the funniest person on the world, so funny that you make people laugh to death! Muahahah! :P

I wish I wasn't shy so I could go to the gym when I get my own job so I can pay it for myself.... :b

Oh lol, that was a nice corrupt wish. :P Well atleast out deaths would be, tasteful.

Granted! You are now the funniest person on the world, so funny that you make people laugh to death! Muahahah! :P

I wish I wasn't shy so I could go to the gym when I get my own job so I can pay it for myself.... :b
    Granted, you are no longer shy. In fact you are not shy at all. You start coming to gym naked and arrested naked. Charges pending.

I had the power to create other worlds and life

Granted, now u can create live and other worlds , but everytime u do it, u kill another world, or take another life

i wish i wasnt tired tomorrow morning