1. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, but the wish you wished for is not this wish and thus this wish can be corrupted and your other wish shall remain unwished because your original wish was corrupted. But that wish, which does not exist because of the corruption of the first wish, shall remain uncorrupted.

    I wish this forum game will never end.
    Granted

    We all are forced to stay up and play this game for the rest of our lifes. Soon we grow old and we can't go to the doctors, or hospital because we have to keep this game going. We die sooner or later. However you are still bound to play this game forever and live inside a new human host of the next generation forever.

    I wish Obama beats Mitt Romeny with a baseball bat

  2. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wish Obama beats Mitt Romeny with a baseball bat
    Granted, but Donald Trump gets elected president.

    I wish people would be more original in their wish corruptions.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  3. #4623
    Epic! Dave131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, Ca.
    Posts
    1,573
    Granted.... But uh, I forget.

    I wish cynical people didn't try and make fun things less fun for other people.
    Last edited by Dave131; 2012-10-05 at 10:24 PM.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

  4. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, but Donald Trump gets elected president.

    I wish people would be more original in their wish corruptions.
    What a downer

  5. #4625
    Epic! Dave131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, Ca.
    Posts
    1,573
    I wish my job wasn't so monotonous and boring!!!!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

  6. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I wish my job wasn't so monotonous and boring!!!!!
    Your day is no longer boring a dinosaur comes on and chases you. He crushes through the first wall chasing you offer and almost eating you. You are now fired.

    I wish that I ruled the world.

  7. #4627
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona, United States
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Your day is no longer boring a dinosaur comes on and chases you. He crushes through the first wall chasing you offer and almost eating you. You are now fired.

    I wish that I ruled the world.
    Granted, you now rule the World Globe you found in a Science Class Room..Have fun ruling pictures

    I wish I could do whatever I wanted.
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

  8. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-N-Ike View Post
    Granted, you now rule the World Globe you found in a Science Class Room..Have fun ruling pictures

    I wish I could do whatever I wanted.
    Granted, you are capable of doing whatever you want. Still have to face the consequences.

    I wish for the ability to hypnotize people.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

  9. #4629
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona, United States
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Granted, you are capable of doing whatever you want. Still have to face the consequences.

    I wish for the ability to hypnotize people.
    Granted, but it wears off right before you leave them and they remember what you did and how you did it..good luck ;P

    I wish I knew more about computers O.o
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

  10. #4630
    Granted, you now know everything there is to know about computers. Too bad you forgot everything else.

    I wish celebrities weren't such a big deal in the US. People being obsessed with them is really bloody annoying.

  11. #4631
    Mechagnome -Scarecrow-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wheatfield
    Posts
    522
    Granted, people are now obsessing over something else which is just as bloody annoying.

    I wish I would break both my legs so I'd have a good reason for my laziness.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

  12. #4632
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    904
    Granted you now have brittle bones syndrome and your legs break everytime you stand up,but sadly somebody already has a name for lazyness thats understandable its called Energetically Challenged (Which i am ^_^).

    I wish i could have a one on one fight with the Scrapbot moderator here.

  13. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted you now have brittle bones syndrome and your legs break everytime you stand up,but sadly somebody already has a name for lazyness thats understandable its called Energetically Challenged (Which i am ^_^).

    I wish i could have a one on one fight with the Scrapbot moderator here.
    granted. scrapbot owns you, your account and any account on your friendslist.

    I wish the dungeon queues were 5 minutes or less as DPS and were successfull every time with good loot for me and the rest of the group every time.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  14. #4634
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Granted, but because you always get your upgrades and you can que every 5 minutes you've completely geared yourself within a day up to the point at which there's nothing left to do until your guild raids so you log off and sit in a corner slowly rocking back and forth for the next 4 days waiting for a raid.

    I wish for the sky to be orange, not blue.

  15. #4635
    Granted, but it's only because you're color blind.

    I wish I wasn't the only one watching my own stream.

  16. #4636
    Mechagnome -Scarecrow-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wheatfield
    Posts
    522
    Granted, someone else is now watching your stream, but they quickly got bored and turned it off.

    I wish my skin was milky white.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

  17. #4637
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    904
    Granted,but after about an hour you start to turn to cheese and stink outlandishly bad.

    I wish X-factor would never ever ever ever again be shown on tv ever ever everrrrrr.

  18. #4638
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    817
    Granted, but the show now takes place in front of your house.

    I wish for all annoying people to be turned into tiny insects.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  19. #4639
    Epic! Dave131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, Ca.
    Posts
    1,573
    Granted, but it turns out everyone is annoying to someone, including you, so the whole of the humans race is turned into little buggies.

    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

  20. #4640
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Granted, but it turns out everyone is annoying to someone, including you, so the whole of the humans race is turned into little buggies.

    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....
    You turn out to be a bit taller and a baller. In fact you turn back into 2pac you're so baller. Right before he get's shot in Las Vegas.

    I wish that I could army a army that would do whatever I asked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •