1. #5001
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229
    Granted, the actress Sona has been skinned and her skin was released into the ocean where it floated away. Why you would every want that is beyond me.

    I wish my car wasn't dented.

  2. #5002
    Granted. It's not dented, it's got extensive dents all over the car.

    I wish I would have studied harder and done better on my exam.

  3. #5003
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Granted. You have studied even more hard for your exam, sucks that you miss it though, all that effort for nothing. :/

    I wish to I was Super Man!!

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  4. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted. You have studied even more hard for your exam, sucks that you miss it though, all that effort for nothing. :/

    I wish to I was Super Man!!
    granted. you are now subpar man, the superhero whose special power is critical failures, i.e. everything he does fails catastrophically. pick your nose and break your index finger; see a pregnant teenager and accuse her cousin; think you can do better and accuse her grandfather (funny image thread for those that can't follow).

    I wish I had friends... foreveralone.jpeg.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  5. #5005
    Granted, you now have friends. So many friends, that you can't go anywhere without hundreds of friends following you. Not even to the bathroom.

    I wish I had some good ol' venison jerky.



  6. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, you now have friends. So many friends, that you can't go anywhere without hundreds of friends following you. Not even to the bathroom.

    I wish I had some good ol' venison jerky.
    granted! however venison jerky is now an illegal substance, on par with anthrax, you are seen with it and have been arrested, thrown in jail, and are now in a cell with a guy who calls you "bubblebutt".

    i wish i had someone who called me cute nicknames
    I see Stupid people!

  7. #5007
    Keyboard Turner Draste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8
    Granted! You've fallen madly in love with someone who calls you the cutest nicknames in existence... all while they beat you to a bloody pulp.

    I wish I had a bacon double cheeseburger.

  8. #5008
    Granted, but it's extremely moldy.

    I wish a had an army of alien chestbursters that did whatever I wanted them to.



  9. #5009
    Epic! Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,642
    Granted they make their first attack against Majad,making me a very happy bunny

    I wish Majad wasnt a typical teen using a asain woman as a profile pic to hide behind

  10. #5010
    Granted. He's not, and a good person, too. Must...resist...urge...to...flame [Waybe25uk for his baseless personal vendetta].

    I wish for a more friendly forums.

  11. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. He's not, and a good person, too. Must...resist...urge...to...flame [Waybe25uk for his baseless personal vendetta].

    I wish for a more friendly forums.
    Granted. But you can't access them.

    I wish you could access them.

  12. #5012
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are now subpar man, the superhero whose special power is critical failures, i.e. everything he does fails catastrophically. pick your nose and break your index finger; see a pregnant teenager and accuse her cousin; think you can do better and accuse her grandfather (funny image thread for those that can't follow).
    Haha, you just made my morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. He's not, and a good person, too. Must...resist...urge...to...flame [Waybe25uk for his baseless personal vendetta].

    I wish for a more friendly forums.
    Granted. Now everyone is friendly, too bad that I think that being friendly also means being shy, meaning that people won't post and the forum dies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted. But you can't access them.

    I wish you could access them.
    Granted. You can now access whatever you want to access, too bad you are a curious person and access a prison of murders.

    I wish my facial hair would have grown by now.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  13. #5013
    The Lightbringer Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Haha, you just made my morning!


    Granted. Now everyone is friendly, too bad that I think that being friendly also means being shy, meaning that people won't post and the forum dies...


    Granted. You can now access whatever you want to access, too bad you are a curious person and access a prison of murders.

    I wish my facial hair would have grown by now.
    why?

    Granted, but you can never shave it! Ever!

    I wish that my tuberculosis test is negative because it will destroy all of my hopes and dreams if it's positive.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

    Move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

  14. #5014
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    why?
    Cause it hasn't grown yet. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Granted, but you can never shave it! Ever!
    Good job. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I wish that my tuberculosis test is negative because it will destroy all of my hopes and dreams if it's positive.
    Granted! The test came back as negative, but unfortunately other things didn't.(I'm not going to say what because I'm not interested in having people here hurt of what I might type, pretend it's a disease that will rot you!!).


    I wish I had 3 hands.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  15. #5015
    The Patient Folc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wish I had 3 hands.
    Granted, but your third hand replaces one of your ears.

    I wish I was done with my schoolwork.
    Not every n00b is a bad player, but every bad player is a n00b.

  16. #5016
    Bloodsail Admiral Ethes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan (日本東京)
    Posts
    1,146
    Wish granted, but you've also gained 3 additional noses.

    I wish I had pancakes

  17. #5017
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Granted! You have done your schoolwork, now you need to finish your work from your job! Yes, that's right, you just go hired for a job without your knowledge!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Wish granted, but you've also gained 3 additional noses.

    I wish I had pancakes
    Granted! You just ate fried pancakes!(Does that make sense? )

    I wish my laptop screen was bigger.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  18. #5018
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! You have done your schoolwork, now you need to finish your work from your job! Yes, that's right, you just go hired for a job without your knowledge!



    Granted! You just ate fried pancakes!(Does that make sense? )

    I wish my laptop screen was bigger.
    Almost granted, instead of a bigger screen, you get a magnifying glass.

    I wish we had less hater threads on MMO
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)
    Three expansions in dust; Cata: 1-2 hrs, MoP: 40-60 min, WoD: 60 min (own experience).

  19. #5019
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,434
    Granted. Instead there's nothing but spambot threads.

    I wish I had a kitten.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  20. #5020
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. Instead there's nothing but spambot threads.

    I wish I had a kitten.
    Granted, but your kitten will eat all your food.

    I wish for a wish about more wishes so people wont complain about wishes but get what they wish, this wish should be such a powerful wish that other wishes dim in the light of my wish but brighten again when I wish for everyones wishes to be fulfilled.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)
    Three expansions in dust; Cata: 1-2 hrs, MoP: 40-60 min, WoD: 60 min (own experience).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •