Granted. You now know the secrets to the universe and your brain starts to expand just like the universe is expanding now and your head explodes and you are dead.

I wish i had a non squeaky chair.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted. You know all the secrets of the universe, including that one secret, the one that will make you die in 5 mins.

I wish I wasn't bored.
    Granted now you are Filled with joy and every time you see other people you wet yourself.

I wish i was 4 inches taller.

Granted. The only part of you that grew was your forehead. You will no longer be known as shinz on this forum. From know on it you will be foreheadz

i wish I could control the weather
    Last edited by kclv25; 2012-11-17 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kclv25 View Post
    Granted. The only part of you that grew was your forehead.

i wish I could control the weather
    Granted. You now control the weather, but due to your lack of knowledge you over do it and cause a catastrophe wiping out all life on the planet.

I wish i could go invisible whenever i please and could be seen whenever i want.

Granted. Every step you take while invisible you rip the loudest farts ever.

I wish my farts smelt like chocolate chip cookies

Deleted
    Granted. Every step you take while invisible you rip the loudest farts ever.

I wish my farts smelt like chocolate chip cookies
    Granted, But you now have cookie monster giving you a rimjob

I wish I could get my Surround sounds speakers to work properly

Granted. All your friends leave you, because you wont shut up about how awesome your surround sound is.

I wish to save the world from space dragons

Granted. You have saved the planet Kolob, but Earth (along with every other planet) is destroyed. Good going.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Granted. The ozone layer has been destroyed to keep you warm, but as a result if you go outside for more than 10 seconds you get exposed to too many UV rays and will get skin cancer.

I wish I had the hands of god and could cure any disease possible.

Granted. You have become addicted to masturbating and cannot free your hands to heal.

I wish that I could fly

Granted. You fly, but the government witnesses you flying, traps you, and preforms experiments on you for your remaining life.

I wish my rent was free.

Deleted
    Granted but you just realized you paid in advance for the next 100 years.

I wish that it would rain chocolate

Granted. You live rent free, but nothing in your place works.

I wish to win tonight's lottery

Granted. You live rent free, but nothing in your place works.

Granted but so does everyone else in the country. Your total winnings are: $0.72. Congratulations!

I wish for the ULTIMATE POWER!

Deleted
    (@kclv25)Granted but you stole mine, so no one likes you and you get robbed.
    I wish people wouldnt steal my post despite me clearly saying the stuff for it

Quote Originally Posted by Thenamedosentfi View Post
    I wish that it would rain chocolate
    Chocolate rain~

I don't care, I'm not corrupting it.

Granted, but so does everyone else in the world. You win a penny.

I wish for a sequel to Catherine. That is good.

Granted. Actually your wish was trolled and people continue stealing your stuff.

I wish I had shovel hands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah337 View Post
    Granted but so does everyone else in the country. Your total winnings are: $0.72. Congratulations!

I wish for the ULTIMATE POWER!
    Granted enjoy your nine comic series by marvel. (google it)

I wish for raindbows everywhere

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:21 PM ----------

Granted. Actually your wish was trolled and people continue stealing your stuff.

I wish I had shovel hands
    You get your shovel hands but after an inccedent with edward scissor hands he uses your hands to dig your grave. I wish for robots to rule th world and i be their leader (/bump, i want my wish...)
    Last edited by mmoca75e6d026c; 2012-11-17 at 10:24 PM.

Granted. The world becomes your mother's basement and your robots are nothing more than a box of old 1980's Go-Bot toys.

I wish I had something clever to write

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 05:33 PM ----------

Granted. You can no longer reply to anyones post in this game, because your girlfriend is making you take a shower before going out to eat followed by a lot of dancing.

I wish to not dance tonight
    Last edited by kclv25; 2012-11-17 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    Granted you write the most amazing lines ever but drop it down the toilet because you forgot that enthusiasm makes you need to take a dump.
    I wish i could use the bathroom from upstairs where my computer is.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:45 PM ----------

Granted. The world becomes your mother's basement and your robots are nothing more than a box of old 1980's Go-Bot toys.

I wish I had something clever to write

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 05:33 PM ----------

Granted. You can no longer reply to anyones post in this game, because your girlfriend is making you take a shower before going out to eat followed by a lot of dancing.

I wish to not dance tonight
    Granted, but due to you replying to your own post (i think) your feet are nailed to the dance floor and you have to stay there wether you like it or not. I wish Weekends lasted all week.

Granted weekdays no longer exist and due to no break in the weekend you kill yourself because you had to work on the weekends.

I wish i had $1, have fun with that