1. #5301
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,295
    Granted. Now they started hating on your name instead.

    I wish the world was ruled by kittens.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  2. #5302
    Granted! Now the world is ruled by kittehs, and their master and ruler is Dyra, the Kitteh!

    But then, something happens!!!!! Aliens, from another galaxy! The Kpop invaders!!! They invade the Kitteh's world, they destroy it, and enslave all kittens, and make them listen to the amazing sounds of Kpop!


    I wish everyone liked Kpop.

  3. #5303
    Stood in the Fire Saladin456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Englandland
    Posts
    344
    Granted, but no more Kpop is made.

    I wish I had a sausage.

  4. #5304
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    Granted, but no more Kpop is made.

    I wish I had a sausage.
    Granted his name is Bill.

    I wish I could travel back in time.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  5. #5305
    Granted, but you can only travel back 52.18 years at a time, and can't travel forward.

    I wish I knew why Fear wanted to time travel.

  6. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you can only travel back 52.18 years at a time, and can't travel forward.

    I wish I knew why Fear wanted to time travel.
    granted you get stuck traveling with him

    I wish for 42 18 year old virgin girl teen super model slaves

  7. #5307
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,627
    Granted, but they all have all possible STD's, and die in a freak bus accident tommorow.

    I wish for unlimited wishes.

  8. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted, but they all have all possible STD's, and die in a freak bus accident tommorow.

    I wish for unlimited wishes.
    granted but you die in a nuke blast 5 mins later.

    I wish for the power of the cosmos!

  9. #5309
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    867
    Granted you explode in a BIG BANG! get it?

    I really wish the nyan cat could have come to save the planet of kittehs i cant believe nobody thought to summon him with the light of pop tartia! for shame all of you!

  10. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted you explode in a BIG BANG! get it?

    I really wish the nyan cat could have come to save the planet of kittehs i cant believe nobody thought to summon him with the light of pop tartia! for shame all of you!
    granted. he could, but the ways of the feline speciment of the nyan race are unfathomable for any mere mortal to understand.

    I wish I could do anything anyone in any fictional or non-fictional universe could do in my normal form.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  11. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. he could, but the ways of the feline speciment of the nyan race are unfathomable for any mere mortal to understand.

    I wish I could do anything anyone in any fictional or non-fictional universe could do in my normal form.
    granted but you lose control and explode in a storm of blood and guts!

    I wish for my own female night elf servant.

  12. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    granted but you lose control and explode in a storm of blood and guts!

    I wish for my own female night elf servant.
    granted, but it's a Fe-male, as in Iron Man.

    I wish that all diseases, sicknesses and deformities on Earth are cured this instant.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  13. #5313
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,389
    Granted, a cure is invented for all diseases but the resources to make the cure are extremely extremely rare and for every 100,000 people that have a certain disease, only 1 cure is available. As a result there are huge violent riots and fights over who deserves the cures and who doesn't.

    I wish I had herculean strength.

  14. #5314
    Stood in the Fire Vinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Climbin' In yo Windows
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish I had herculean strength.
    Granted, but you are now so massive you cannot fit through normal sized doorways or fit into standard automobiles.

    I wish winters in Canada were warm.

  15. #5315
    Granted, they're so warm, you can't go outside during the day or you melt.

    I wish it was snowing harder.

  16. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, they're so warm, you can't go outside during the day or you melt.

    I wish it was snowing harder.
    granted we have a new iceage.

    I wish venus was habitable

  17. #5317
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    granted we have a new iceage.

    I wish venus was habitable
    Granted, but it becomes unbalanced and spins out of our solar system.

    I wish to go back in time and buy up Microsoft stocks.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  18. #5318
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,295
    Granted. Except you start travelling down the wrong trouser leg of time, and Apple becomes the dominant force in the world of computing, crushing Microsoft before it could ever take off.

    I wish for some fluffy socks to wear. My feet are cold.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  19. #5319
    lol this thread is great

    10/10
    Last edited by MagicBanana; 2012-11-25 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Spelling fail
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

    -Bob Marley

  20. #5320
    Granted, But theres a black widow in your sock and it bites you, thinking nothing of it, lose your feet in amputation and can no longer wear socks.

    I wish to have the money to start a business.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •