1. #5521
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,876
    Granted but the only way to enforce such laws is with hefty punishments for anyone who is thought to be taking advantage of another person. This leads to roving government death squads that make sure no one is being taken advantage of or kept down. This leads to Anarchy in the UK, as well as the rest of the world.
    Society falls apart and life becomes every man for him self.

    I wish I won $100,000,000 so I'd never have to do another Job I didn't like again!

  2. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Granted but the only way to enforce such laws is with hefty punishments for anyone who is thought to be taking advantage of another person. This leads to roving government death squads that make sure no one is being taken advantage of or kept down. This leads to Anarchy in the UK, as well as the rest of the world.
    Society falls apart and life becomes every man for him self.

    I wish I won $100,000,000 so I'd never have to do another Job I didn't like again!
    There ya go, now that was a good one =).

    Wish granted, but your first thing you did was buy a horse and try and impress a girl you REALLY liked who was into horses. You ended up falling off and ending up like Christopher Reeves and after a year of sitting in a bed spending the majority of your money on looking for a way to fix it, they finally discover how to but the day before your operation, you have trouble sleeping and take some sleeping pills and end up pulling a Heath Ledger and never waking up.

    I humans could consciously regrow any part of their body on command including teeth, fingernails, eyes and hair.

  3. #5523
    Stood in the Fire Saladin456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Englandland
    Posts
    344
    Granted, but the new body part has cancer which spreads to the rest of the body, killing everyone. By the time people realise what has happened, it's too late to save the human race, but not too late to make sure that you regret causing the death of billions...

    I wish I had something better to do.

  4. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    Granted, but the new body part has cancer which spreads to the rest of the body, killing everyone. By the time people realise what has happened, it's too late to save the human race, but not too late to make sure that you regret causing the death of billions...

    I wish I had something better to do.
    Granted, you now have 10 70 page essays to write before tomorrow.

    I wish the lightbulbs in my ceiling hadnt burned out
    We dream, we dream.

  5. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Granted, you now have 10 70 page essays to write before tomorrow.

    I wish the lightbulbs in my ceiling hadnt burned out
    Granted, instead of burning out, they blew up scattering scalding hot shards of glass explosively across your entire room permanently disfiguring your entire body and unfortunately, they flickered before they blew which cause you to look up just as they exploded so the shards caught you directly in the eyes blinding you for life while also damaging the nerves so you are in agonizing pain as it feels as the your eyes are always in the process of getting punctured and your brain is fed a constant image on a blindingly bright light that you can never turn away from.

    I wish the adds about adding 2 inches to your penis everyone used to get in our emails all the time actually worked, lol.

  6. #5526
    Granted, but word gets up of this, and then everyone on reddit and 4chan spam your email address with those emails, soon enough your penis grows so big, that you dont have enough blood flow to control it, or yourself, you pass out and die whilst never being able to get it out and get it up.

    actually, thinking about it, if 4chan + reddit got wind of this, it would be so big, you could probably lasso the moon with the damn thing. look at what they are doing with the kim jong un thing on TIME's person of the year site.




    I wish for a wheel of edam cheese, completely edible and not covered in anything, with no diseases in or around it, and no im not allergic to it.

  7. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Granted, but word gets up of this, and then everyone on reddit and 4chan spam your email address with those emails, soon enough your penis grows so big, that you dont have enough blood flow to control it, or yourself, you pass out and die whilst never being able to get it out and get it up.

    actually, thinking about it, if 4chan + reddit got wind of this, it would be so big, you could probably lasso the moon with the damn thing. look at what they are doing with the kim jong un thing on TIME's person of the year site.




    I wish for a wheel of edam cheese, completely edible and not covered in anything, with no diseases in or around it, and no im not allergic to it.
    Granted but you must first consume wings covered in the world's hottest hot sauce until you burn your taste buds off.

    I wish I had friends.

  8. #5528
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Granted, but these "friends" just use you, making you buy them things and drive them places. They aren't really interested in you.

    I wish I had a million Canadian dollars to deposit into my bank account that's completely legit.

  9. #5529
    Mechagnome Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    500
    Granted but the Canadian dollar suffers its worst crash ever and amounts to being worth no more than a pile of dirt.

    I wish people would develop a sense of humor on some of these wishes.


    ** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Aphraates (Prot Paladin) / Fookiyeu (Brewmaster Monk) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)
    Signature by Cynsacat

  10. #5530
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Granted, but the humor is morbid and tasteless. Only few find it actually funny, you not included.

    I wish Akshak was a real panda.

  11. #5531
    The Insane Mall Security's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    17,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Granted, but the humor is morbid and tasteless. Only few find it actually funny, you not included.

    I wish Akshak was a real panda.


    Granted, but she has bad hygene and a condition where she constantantly menstrates so she is bleeding everyday 365, and there is no treatment.


    I wish, I had a Porsche Panamera

  12. #5532
    Mechagnome Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    500
    Granted but you're given one for Christmas.....in a Mattel box.

    I wish I wasn't a real panda since they're too stupid to reproduce and die off.


    ** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Aphraates (Prot Paladin) / Fookiyeu (Brewmaster Monk) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)
    Signature by Cynsacat

  13. #5533
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Granted! But that menstruation problem you got from the Mall Security is still going strong. Looks like you won't be reproducing either.

    I wish for snow.

  14. #5534
    Granted, you now have thirty six feet of snow.

    I wish I was the richest person in the world.



  15. #5535
    Granted, but the cause of this is that everyone loses their money, somehow. You're now the richest person in the world, by a dollar (with a dollar).

    I wish for more fun matches of Orcs Must Die! 2.

  16. #5536
    Granted, but they replace the soundtrack with constant repetition of "Onomonopia, Onomonopia, Onomonopia" and you can't turn off the sound.

    I wish my house was less dusty.

  17. #5537
    Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    Granted, but they replace the soundtrack with constant repetition of "Onomonopia, Onomonopia, Onomonopia" and you can't turn off the sound.

    I wish my house was less dusty.
    Granted, you now have a maid that cleans your house for you, but her pay comes directly out of your lifespan. (In minutes. Twelve minutes per hour she works, and you can never fire her)

    I wish it was snowing.



  18. #5538
    granted..its snowing but 4 towns over.

    i wish just once my dad didnt critize me for 1 thing...that he freaking did.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  19. #5539
    Banned Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,579
    Granted the next time he goes to do it he has a massive heart attack. That criticism doesnt seem so bad now does it!

    I wish i knew why i always bite my tongue even though food isnt there,are my teeth that retarded?

  20. #5540
    Mechagnome Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    500
    Granted but now that you've called your teeth retarded they fall out on their own forcing you to eat soup the rest of your life.

    I wish for a white Christmas - and not one filled with anthrax.


    ** WoW (Aggramar) **
    Aphraates (Prot Paladin) / Fookiyeu (Brewmaster Monk) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)
    Signature by Cynsacat


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •