10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, however everyone else in the known universe die to give you immortality. You are now alone in the universe, with no one to talk to ever.

I wish there wasn't any boredom.

Granted, but everyone is constantly so entertained, they never sleep, and then the entire world dies.

I wish that The Grand Maltese Tiger shall win the 2016 US Presidential election, and replace all the other politicians with his fellow tigers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, and while they do at better job of governing our country overall, they also pass a law banning every television station but Animal Planet. Now the only thing we have to watch is shows about alligators and the evils of hoarding a bunch of sick cats.

I wish had a more colorful avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, and while they do at better job of governing our country overall, they also pass a law banning every television station but Animal Planet. Now the only thing we have to watch is shows about alligators and the evils of hoarding a bunch of sick cats.

I wish had a more colorful avatar.
    Granted.

I wish these repair people would fix my truck already. Been waiting here an hour.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    I wish these repair people would fix my truck already. Been waiting here an hour.
    Granted. It's been fixed for 53 minutes already, they're just making you wait so they can up the labor charges.

I wish the person below me would wish for something terrible for me, so that it would then be corrupted into something awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, I wish for this corrupted wish that im about to wish would make you die instantly

i wish you die instantly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. A person called You is now dead. Happy?

I wish I had a dish with some fish. Salmon fish!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted! But as you move to eat then they flop away and escape into a nearby stream, leaving you foodless.

I wish I could travel in time.

Granted, but you have no control over what time period you go to.

I wish I could speed up time whenever I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but for every 1 second you speed up time, you age 10 seconds. So if you go twice as fast through a single year you'll age five years.

I wish I was a cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Granted, but for every 1 second you speed up time, you age 10 seconds. So if you go twice as fast through a single year you'll age five years.

I wish I was a cyborg.
    Granted. You are T-1000. In a metal works factory. And here's Arnold. With a grenade launcher.

I wish I had cream cheese to go with my bagel.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, but the cream cheese contains peanuts which you happen to be very allergic to.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted.

Granted, but since you wished for your wish to be corrupted, the universe implodes.

I wish that I had a one ton block of cheese in my yard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. The block of cheese is so strong that it draws in all the mice in the city, and they immediately swarm over the cheese. Once they are finished devouring the cheese, they look for other sources of food, like you.

I wish my cat wouldn't claw me when he's laying in my lap.

Granted. Now your cat bites you instead

I wish my dog learns to take showers by himself.

Granted. When he's finished, he trots right over to his favorite human to shake the water off and then snuggle up with while smelling like wet dog.

I wish my cat would stop waking my boyfriend and I up at 5am because she emptied her food dish. I keep telling her that she is not going to die of starvation in the next few hours, but she won't believe it!

Granted. Your cat now wakes you and your boyfriend up because she emptied her water dish - she needs to stay hydrated.

I wish that my beard would turn into a handlebar mustache.

Granted, but it looks rather silly there on your chin.

I wish it was 5:00 right now (US Eastern Standard, you don't get to corrupt that easily!)

Granted, however, the value of all digits on a clock have coincidentally been reassigned: 1 is now (ten), 2 is now eleven, 3 is now twelve, 4 is now one, 5 is now two, 6 is now three...etc.

I wish the poster below me would stop by and "clean up after my dog" in the backyard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, I arrive in your back yard with a broom and sweep his 'mess' all over the place, on your furnature, on your fence... I

I wish Windows and Apple would get along.