Granted, its now too cold for mint to grow though and your lifes work is ruined!

I wish Mynta doesn't post after me!

Granted, somebody named Mynta doesn't post after you, but I'm Mynta Vali Daseriu!

I wish everyone could experience the Swirly-go-round at least once in there life. (Not from me, and +1 if you get the reference)

Granted, but theyre forced to experience it with a horribly ugly alien monster.

I wish someone would buy Mynta a new villa.

Granted. Mynta's pimp bought it for him because of all the work Mynta's done for him. A lot of work. A lot of guys. And I mean a. Lot.

I wish I had an Iron man suit, not to copy him or be a super hero, but since it's cool.

But I didn't want a new villa. I like my old, spooky one that's only semi-repaired, and haunted. Makes dinner parties a blast.

Granted, but it doesn't work and weighs 30 tons.

I wish I owned the entire world.

Granted, you are now responsible for mowing every lawn and fixing every malfunctioning toilet in the world.

I'm still wishing for Thin Mints cookies!

Granted, you own the entire world, except that villa you said you didn't want. Turns out, all the world's money and food were stored in there somehow. So you own like 99.999999% of the world (everything but the villa) but you have no money and no food. So you're forced to sell it all out for some money, and then you spend the money to buy some food. You end up homeless and fat.

I wish I didn't smell like Vicks (since I'm sick).

@Liagala Granted, but they're twenty years old and super stale.

@ Blue, granted, you now smell like oil.

I wish there were girl scouts selling cookies at this time of year. I could really go for some too. :P

Granted, you have two thin mint cookies, but I dropped them on the floor. My floor's pretty clean but still dusty. Your call.

I wish I had duct tape.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 08:57 PM ----------

Jesus fucking Christ with this shit again.

Granted, they are selling girl scout cookies, but boy scouts are selling them and it's kind of awkward because they're wearing girl scout uniforms.

I wish for that fucking duct tape.

Meh, I could wipe them off. Already sick, so a little dust wont do anything!

Granted, but it's stuck in your hair.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Granted, you're dead.

I wish Mynta gets well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Granted, you're dead.

I wish Mynta gets well soon!
    Granted, but now you're twice as sick.

I wish my math text book wasn't so expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

@ Xanjori Granted, I come back to life, thanks to the nanobots with super immune to everything vampire DNA I injected myself with last century, am no longer sick, but am angry that you killed me and turn you into a ghoul! (Vampire The Masquerade style)

@Jord, granted, it's free, but now weighs 824 long tons, have fun with that shipping!

I wish Blue wasn't so slow with his posts. (I say after posting a minute slow xD)

Granted, you are now slow with your posts!

I wish Vampire Mynta could only feel happy feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Granted, you are now slow with your posts!

I wish Vampire Mynta could only feel happy feelings.

granted, but it's granted by Jorgen Von Strangle's Pixies Inc. counterpart, and as a part of the contract you die, and you sign said contract without reading it over.

I wish like a sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    granted, but it's granted by Jorgen Von Strangle's Pixies Inc. counterpart, and as a part of the contract you die, and you sign said contract without reading it over.

I wish like a sir!
    the sir you wish for ends up being a madam, and forces you to work at a massage parlor until you are old and ugly for debts you didn't know you had.
    happy ending
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    the sir you wish for ends up being a madam, and forces you to work at a massage parlor until you are old and ugly for debts you didn't know you had.
    happy ending
    i wish you wished a wish so we could corrupt the wish you wished!

Granted, but it's such a bad wish, nobody ever replies.

I wish I knew what the next 3000 posters will wish for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, they are all for mynta-style avatars and siggys, except for poster number 1, me.

I wish the next 2999 people would wish for mynta-style avatars and siggys.

Granted, the next 2999 people will wish for Mynta avatars, beginning with me! And I wish Mynta will make me a Blood Elf Mage avatar and siggy!

But due to a programming error the number 2999 was rounded down to 1, and I won't use it...