Granted - they are all replaced by Koreans, and they kick you for not speaking the language and/or being up to their level of skill.

I wish I knew how knowing what Ridesdel wished for got me pregnant!
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted - they are all replaced by Koreans, and they kick you for not speaking the language and/or being up to their level of skill.

I wish I knew how knowing what Ridesdel wished for got me pregnant!
    granted. the reason you're pregnant is because Ridesdel's wish was for a fat princess. and since princesses can't be fat, the next best thing is a pregnant princess. grats, you're now Kate Middleton.

I wish every single taboo in the world was gone.

Granted, but as such no one ever has sex anymore because it was taboo and doesn't exist... You know have a lot of angry horny people looking for you for payback. Don't worry, it won't last long as we can't reproduce anymore so eventually everyone dies out.

I wish for the sun to come out, tomorrow.

Granted. The sun holds a press conference and admits to the world it's gay.

I wish I could convince this friend to split some book costs with me since he's in 4/6 of my classes next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. The sun holds a press conference and admits to the world it's gay.

I wish I could convince this friend to split some book costs with me since he's in 4/6 of my classes next semester.
    Granted, the friend you have since convinced has seen the prices and winced, how high the prices are, it costs more than his car, upon this sight a blind rage he flew, a life was ended in the morning dew. The police showed up in black and blue, but the life that ended was you.

This wish was confused, how to clarify it I did muse, so this idea it came, to grant my wish became my game. And so this reply I composed, and here this reply will be closed.

I wish upon a star, a light so very far, upon this date my wish I aim to state, to match with rhyme all the time, ever to question why, just look upon the sky.
    Last edited by Ridesdel; 2013-01-17 at 11:23 PM. Reason: I must not have been awake, for my spelling I did mistake

*initial reaction is what the fuck is this guy talking about*

Granted, you're able to rhyme all the time, but your speech and writing suffers because your rhyme scheme starts to feel forced.

I wish I knew why Ridesdel is speaking in poem form.

Granted, but knowing why causes you to rhyme also.

I wish I could rhyme like a pro, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *initial reaction is what the fuck is this guy talking about*

Granted, you're able to rhyme all the time, but your speech and writing suffers because your rhyme scheme starts to feel forced.

I wish I knew why Ridesdel is speaking in poem form.
    The wish of yours is mine to grant, so listen well to my chant.
    It began with a wish I made, after reading a poem wrote in first grade. The content was bad, so it made me mad. To never regret, and never forget, Rhyming became a closet shame. The wish was corrupt, and came so abrupt. And now I'm caught in this wish I wrought.

I wish again, now to break the chain: This game of rhyme, I think its time, to end with fervor, and spoke of no more!

I think you fucked up the last lines there because 'fervor' doesn't rhyme with 'more' in my English language, so GG. Granted.

I wish I had the diagnosing powers of House and could be the proest Doctor EVER.

Granted, however you are disabled in both legs and addricted to meth instead of pain pills.

I wish the chat thread issues get solved peacefully!
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Granted! Everyone on the planet dies, and violence is gone from the world!

I wish mosquitoes would go extinct.

Granted, but then Giant Japanese Hornets take over the world.

I wish I could control time.

Granted, but so can every one else, leading to a giant rip in spacetime.

I wish Curiosity discovers Prothean ruins on Mars.

Granted, but then Judoon teleport a hospital on top of those ruins instead of on the moon.

I wish we would set up a moon base by 2020.

Granted! But the moon base runs into severe cost overruns from the get go. Parts continues to break down requiring expensive servicing trips from Earth. Two weeks after it's completion a meteorite crashed into the base, destroying it completely. The financial failures of the moon base doomed human space exploration for the next three centuries.

I wish NASA's funding is doubled.

Granted, (Oh I hate corrupting this wish, I really do) but before it was doubled, it had been halved.

I wish NASA would get the funding it needs to build a nuclear powered space ship.

Granted! But thanks to half the team using metrics and the other half using stupid imperial units, instead of travelling to outerspace the ship starts flying around the Earth's atmosphere, setting off numerous nuclear explosions. This brings on a nuclear winter and all life on Earth ends D:

I wish I have my own spy satellite.

Granted. A spy satellite crashes into your house.

I wish I didn't require sleep.
    “A fool is not a person who does not know something. Rather, a fool is a person who is given information but who chooses to ignore what he is given based on how he wants things to be, rather than how things are."

General Off-Topic Forum Moderator
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

Pit Lord
    granted , your need to sleep has been replaced by explosive diarrhea tho ;>

i wish for more snow , winter w/o snow is sad ;<

Granted, but there's so much snow that you get locked inside your house for the rest of winter. Oh, there's also a serial killer who wears a mask made of human skin in there with you.

I wish it would heat up again because I hate this weather. 59 degrees is too cold for California! Too cold!