Granted. You answer everything wrong and start to panic because you're clearly going to fail your next test.

I wish my lips weren't chapped.

Granted, but now your skin is extremely dry.

I wish I was the best singer in the world.

Granted, but you will lose both of your ears

I wish i had a ham sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Granted, but you will lose both of your ears

I wish i had a ham sandwich.
    Granted, but the sandwich is poisoned.

I wish I had 3 more wishes.

Congratz you have 3 more wishes - you just have no way to communicate them to anyone

I wish it wasnt so cold. Bbrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Congratz you have 3 more wishes - you just have no way to communicate them to anyone

I wish it wasnt so cold. Bbrrrr!
    Granted. You are now a water bear.

I wish my car would start.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. You are now a water bear.

I wish my car would start.
    granted, but you have two flat tires.

i wish i had a cirno plushie.

Granted. However, it will give you the clap.

I wish all of my bodily excretions came out some other person's (of my choosing) orifices.

Granted, but that person also gets all the things that get put into your body. So when you try to eat they get the nutrition and taste from the food and drinks you consume. You die within 10 days.

I wish I could predict the result of a coin toss perfectly. I'd always know if the outcome is heads or if it's tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Uhm. Doesn't that mean you cut the amount of time in a day in half? Right...
    no, because you can now fit 48 hours in 1 day instead of 24.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Yeah but the 48 hours is the same length of time as the old 24 hours.

24 hours * 60 minutes/hour = 1440 minutes per day
    48 hours * 30 minutes/hour = 1440 minutes per day

It's really the same and you just changed the definitions we set of how many minutes are in an hour, which is cool, but that doesn't actually change the amount of time in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah but the 48 hours is the same length of time as the old 24 hours.

24 hours * 60 minutes/hour = 1440 minutes per day
    48 hours * 30 minutes/hour = 1440 minutes per day

It's really the same and you just changed the definitions we set of how many minutes are in an hour, which is cool, but that doesn't actually change the amount of time in a day.
    it's called "Corrupt Thy Wish". He asked for more time in a day. there now IS technically more time in a day, since instead of 24 hours, there are 48 hours. but that's actually not a change, since hours only last 1/2 of what they used to be.

don't break your brain trying to make logic from it. it's my way of corrupting wishes. don't make something bad happen to them right after, but warp reality so that their wish has no effect.

for example, your wish above my post:

Granted. any coins tossed when you're around will land on their sides from now on.

I could also have said something like "granted, but everyone will think any coins predicted by you are rigged to fall as you predict." but that's no fun. I prefer looking for loopholes in a wish that can be exploited.

enough discussion in this thread for now.

I wish that every pricing in the world is decimated.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    it's called "Corrupt Thy Wish". He asked for more time in a day. there now IS technically more time in a day, since instead of 24 hours, there are 48 hours. but that's actually not a change, since hours only last 1/2 of what they used to be.

don't break your brain trying to make logic from it. it's my way of corrupting wishes. don't make something bad happen to them right after, but warp reality so that their wish has no effect.

for example, your wish above my post:

Granted. any coins tossed when you're around will land on their sides from now on.

I could also have said something like "granted, but everyone will think any coins predicted by you are rigged to fall as you predict." but that's no fun. I prefer looking for loopholes in a wish that can be exploited.

enough discussion in this thread for now.

I wish that every pricing in the world is decimated.
    Granted but an asteriod hits the earth which gets decimated also.

I wish it wouldn't be so cold outside. -30 Celsius = Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Granted, it's now extremely hot outside. 250 degrees Celsius, to be exact!

I wish Pokemon were real.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, it's now extremely hot outside. 250 degrees Celsius, to be exact!

I wish Pokemon were real.
    PokeMon are finally real. However once you try using one. It rebels against the users. Now we have full size Pokemon attacking Humans and Vice Verse The National guard gets called in but over run. Soon Pokemon have turned humans into their slaves.

I wish I could make any girl fall in love with me.

Granted, but they die horribly the second they do.

I wish I had motivation to do my school work.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but they die horribly the second they do.

I wish I had motivation to do my school work.
    Granted but you still fail every assignment.

I wish for bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    Granted but you still fail every assignment.

I wish for bacon.
    Granted

You get a mountain of Bacon. However a massive pig shows up noticed you killed her kids and tears her nose into you tearing you apart. All the while you scream for Bacon as she crushes your bones.

I wish I could have Mod Powers

Granted, but now you are forced to play SWTOR, and mod the SWTOR section of the forum.

I wish whatever bug I have would go away.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted. You had a ladybug. It flew out the window into and got hit by a trick.

I wish I had a Bane mask.