Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You had a ladybug. It flew out the window into and got hit by a trick.

I wish I had a Bane mask.
    Granted.

You now cannot get the mask off. You try to breathe but you cannot because your not used to it. You die however you are buried with Banes Mask.

I wish that I was able to turn into a dinosaur anytime I wanted

Granted, but you forgot how to switch back to being a human, on the plus side, you can still switch between different dinosaurs!

I wish that Nuclear Energy would become the power source of choice for the human race, and nothing could possibly go wrong with it.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but you forgot how to switch back to being a human, on the plus side, you can still switch between different dinosaurs!

I wish that Nuclear Energy would become the power source of choice for the human race, and nothing could possibly go wrong with it.
    Granted, but now having multiple growths and lower life spans are considered the norm.

I wish I could wield a 7 foot long claymore being 5 feet 5 inches tall.

Granted, but you can't tell who is friend and who is foe, causing you to murder dozens of innocents. The police take you down, and you get buried in some ditch.

I wish I had a fish named Mish.

Granted - Your fish named mish is a shark who keeps you chained near his tank so he can nibble on you oh so slowly.

I wish i had passed the last test i did

Granted, you passed the test but fail all subsequent ones.

I wish video games entertained me like they used to.

Granted. That crazy &-@$; who wants to create video game taxes manages to get the tax to 50%. Also, the new consoles come out and video game prices go up to $80/game. You can no longer afford video games.

I wish I had US Open Men's Finals tickets without having to buy a plan or pay $44 to become a member.

Granted, but you have to be a caddy, and cannot use a cart.

I wish I had a piece of andes mint chocolate the size of a brick.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted, you have it but I steal it from you because it sounds delicious.

I wish Hastings would accidentally erase his own memory with that Men in Black gadget his avatar is holding up.

He does, but you erase yours, too.

I wish I had more chap-stick.

Granted, but it drys out your lips instead of moisturizing them.

I wish that dogs could talk.

They can talk, but they only make bad "Your Mother" jokes.

I wish unicorns were real.

Granted. They were real millions of years ago in the time of dinosaurs and got eaten. You'll never see one live today or any fossils of them, though.

Hastings. Mens Finals implies Tennis, not golf, LOL....

I wish my remote control would work well and I don't have to point it directly at the cable box like a bitch.

Granted. They were real millions of years ago in the time of dinosaurs and got eaten. You'll never see one live today or any fossils of them, though.

I wish my remote control would work well and I don't have to point it directly at the cable box like a bitch.
    granted. your remote control now controls your own life instead of the cable box. you can rewind, pause, change your mood and much more. but please don't press the power button...

I wish Blueobelisk would accidentally push the power button on his new life remote.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Granted, but it turns out that you're actually one of Blueobelisk's descendants from the far future, and you cease to exist too.

I wish I always got exactly 8 hours of sleep.

Oh, my bad I thought with the US Open part it'd be golf since http://usga.usopen.com/

Going from Mynta's

Granted, but now you only sleep during the day, and become a social outcast hermit.

I wish I could read 10 books at once.

Haha, silly Hastings, I'm already a social outcast hermit. Not having any friends in the town you live in sucks.

Granted, but for every book you read, you forget one random month of your life and everything you learned during that month.

I wish I had the money to move wherever I wanted while staying financially stable until I found a job.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Haha, silly Hastings, I'm already a social outcast hermit. Not having any friends in the town you live in sucks.

Granted, but for every book you read, you forget one random month of your life and everything you learned during that month.

I wish I had the money to move wherever I wanted while staying financially stable until I found a job.
    Granted. But Mitt Romeny has outsourced his company to China where they pay even less wages then you normally get and you are kept in sweat shop like conditions. Since you found the job your money has dried up.

I wish I had the power to go back to high school and burn down the high school football locker room with my magical fireballs.

Granted, but you accidentally burn down the library and computer lab at the same time (I hate myself for saying that, I do....).

I wish there were no more Mondays, we should start our work/school week on tuesday, but keep the ending day on friday.

Granted there are no more Mondays and work schedules are from Tues-Fri. But there are no more Saturdays or Sundays now.

I wish my car didn't need gas to drive, it could drive off of water.