Granted, but it can only go 1 mile per hour while running on water.

I wish I had download and upload speeds so high, everything completed instantly.

Granted, but you quickly hit your monthly data cap of 50g and get throttled to 10 kb/s up/down.

I wish I had all the books in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but you quickly hit your monthly data cap of 50g and get throttled to 10 kb/s up/down.

I wish I had all the books in the world.
    Granted but they are all written in German.

I wish I was a rock star and got to rub my success in my ex's faces

Granted, but one of them kills you for it, then keeps your right foot in a jar.

I wish I had a higher data cap to go with my instant downloads and uploads.

Granted, but then a hacker group moves under your house because of the insane speeds, and gets your ISP to ban you from the internet for doing mischievous things on the internet.

I wish I could fly.

What is it with you and books/reading lol.

Granted. You can fly. On your first attempt to test your powers airport security shows up and shoots you down. They thought you were a bird and were afraid you'd get stuck in the propellers of the planes taking off.

I wish they still made Big Red gum and I could get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is it with you and books/reading lol.

Granted. You can fly. On your first attempt to test your powers airport security shows up and shoots you down. They thought you were a bird and were afraid you'd get stuck in the propellers of the planes taking off.

I wish they still made Big Red gum and I could get some.
    Granted. However you lose your money on the way to the store and you are not able to buy any. To make matters worse the lady behind the counter is chewing big red gum and she doesn't look like the sharing type.

I wish that all the people on MMO Champion would turn into my soldiers anytime I wanted and do my evil bidding in my plot to take over the world..

Granted, but all they can do is use DDOS attacks, and report bad posts.

I wish I could breathe underwater (And still be able to breath above water)

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but all they can do is use DDOS attacks, and report bad posts.

I wish I could breathe underwater (And still be able to breath above water)
    You finally can breathe both underwater and over water. Just as you're able to do this. You start to swim with the fish. However you are being lead futher underwater where many sharks eat you alive.

I could never die ever and always feel joy.

Granted. You're blind, lack the "touch" feeling, you're unable to smell, or hear, or taste. You feel joy since you'll be alive forever but that must be one lonely existence, the worst kind of prison imaginable.

I wish I had a toy of Optimus Prime that was on a miniature scale but could transform and talk like the one in the movie.

Granted, but it can only transform into the shape of an apple, and talks in Sumerian.

I wish I had a giant marshmallow.

Granted, but the marshmallow is so giant that it crushes the Milky Way Galaxy, then collapses into itself and turns into the largest black hole in the universe.

I wish for snow, tired of heat.

Granted. The snow on the floor causes traffic problems and your Dad gets into a car accident on his way home because of the snow/ice.

I wish I had more fake tattoos to play with.

Granted. The snow on the floor causes traffic problems and your Dad gets into a car accident on his way home because of the snow/ice.

I wish I had more fake tattoos to play with.
    You start playing with fake tattoos. Then some bikers drive by and think your in a gang because of your tattoos and beat you up. However your stickers are still safe.

I wish I had the power to raise fire like in air bender and I could rob any bank I wanted

Granted. You can bend fire, but after stealing all the money you could ever need, you loose control of it and burn everything.

Well, since Komo didn't make a wish, I'll just post.

I wish I had the money to buy everything listed on http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ .

Why is this thread on page 2?

Granted, but all your money was obtained through unsavory methods and now the FBI is after you.

I wish I could bring my pet Beagle back to life.

Granted. Except it's a slightly more obedient brain munching zombie. It barrel rolls very well though.

I wish for a new passport.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Granted. Your passport is fake and you get arrested and strip searched by airport security.

I wish my parents didn't just tell me to get up for going in their rooms to wake them up at 6:15. We have to leave the house at like 6:40.

Granted. Your passport is fake and you get arrested and strip searched by airport security.

I wish my parents didn't just tell me to get up for going in their rooms to wake them up at 6:15. We have to leave the house at like 6:40.
    Granted, They instead get up at 6:15 and wake you up who of course does not need to be up until 8.

I wish I could get laid already.