Granted, I just spoon the world one person at a time.

I wish everyone would stop struggling when they find out I've been spooning them.

Granted, but now people enjoy it so much, their clothes magically disappear.

I wish I was asleep. (Good night, everyposter!)

Granted, but you return to play with us tomorrow. Night Mynta

I wish I fall asleep soon as well.

Since you're offline right now I assume you're sleeping already soooo. Mission completed,

I wish it wasn't raining so hard outside.

Granted. Instead it's 50C in the shade and there's no air conditioning.

I wish I wasn't ticklish.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. Instead it's 50C in the shade and there's no air conditioning.

I wish I wasn't ticklish.
    Granted, You are now a stone statue.

I wish for an uncorrupted apple.

You'll receive a rotten apple with worms eating away the fruit
    I wish for some peanuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbringer O'Mrogg
    Left: Me Hungry.
    Right: You're always hungry. That's why we're so fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    You'll receive a rotten apple with worms eating away the fruit
    I wish for some peanuts
    granted. your nuts are now the size of peas.

I wish to become the ultimate gamer, being unbeatable at any game, beating dark souls in 1 go without dying and such, with other gamers being in awe at my awesome gaming skills, and all without cheating or becoming a social outcast.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. your nuts are now the size of peas.

I wish to become the ultimate gamer, being unbeatable at any game, beating dark souls in 1 go without dying and such, with other gamers being in awe at my awesome gaming skills, and all without cheating or becoming a social outcast.
    Granted,
    Your new skills as the ultimate pro game dont go unnoticed, You are recruited by the USAF to pilot their entire UAV fleet (at once) However this makes you the highest rated target by extremists. you, your family, and everyone you know are now targets of suicide bombers, assassins, and a horde of fat German Fraulein chasing you and wanting to do sexual things to you with a Giant frozen Wurst 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

I wish for a duck.

Granted. Howard the Duck teleports into the room with you, and is now your duck. Of course, he brings the really bad 80's jokes with him, and that freaky-looking evil thing that invades Jeffrey Jones entertains itself by chasing you around all day, attempting to eat you for dinner before destroying the world.

I wish I had a time machine that would bring me to any time I wanted and back again safely.

Granted, however the time machine takes 20 years to recharge each time you use it.

I wish I didn't have to shower and use deodorant to smell acceptable
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Granted, however the time machine takes 20 years to recharge each time you use it.

I wish I didn't have to shower and use deodorant to smell acceptable
    granted. you now always have the smell of a field of flowers. unfortunately, a honey maker moves in next door and you get assaulted by a swarm of bees every time you try to leave.

I wish the person below me won the lottery.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

granted. you now always have the smell of a field of flowers. unfortunately, a honey maker moves in next door and you get assaulted by a swarm of bees every time you try to leave.

I wish the person below me won the lottery.
    Granted, but it was a 100 million winning split between 50 million people.

I wish I could win a lottery that wasnt split between more than Me, Myself, and I.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, but it was a 100 million winning split between 50 million people.

I wish I could win a lottery that wasnt split between more than Me, Myself, and I.
    Granted, lottery size was amount to 50 million dollars, unfortunately during your celebration you tripped, hit your head, and placed in a coma for the rest of your days.

I wish for infinite wishes.
    Last edited by Dragore; 2013-01-31 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Granted, lottery size was amount to 50 million dollars, unfortunately you tripped hit your head and placed in a come for the rest of your days.

I wish for infinite wishes.
    Granted, but your first wish is for me to come out of a coma, causing you to go into a coma as a result of the wish.

I wish that Dragore would take all the damage caused by my future wishes.

Granted. Your wishes must follow Da Rules in Fairly Odd Parents, do you can't wish too excessively. Also, if anyone knows you have wishes you lose them. Also, when you turn 16 you forfeit your wishes. If you're over 16 right now you already lost them.

I wish I had a membership to the most exclusive expensive fitness club in the world.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 05:21 PM ----------

.... ride.

Granted. However Drag is your long lost twin so you share in his pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. Your wishes must follow Da Rules in Fairly Odd Parents, do you can't wish too excessively. Also, if anyone knows you have wishes you lose them. Also, when you turn 16 you forfeit your wishes. If you're over 16 right now you already lost them.

I wish I had a membership to the most exclusive expensive fitness club in the world.
    Granted, it includes you, and only you, with no equipment, and only 3 square feet of floor space.

I wish Blueobelisk had more space

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, it includes you, and only you, with no equipment, and only 3 square feet of floor space.

I wish Blueobelisk had more space
    granted. he now has .3 square meters of space, but has to share that with a chronic masturbator.

I wish I lived in one of those secluded gated communities you sometimes hear about where everyone has intimate relationships with everyone else and everyone is free of STDs.

granted. he now has .3 square meters of space, but has to share that with a chronic masturbator.
    Hope she's good looking.

I wish I lived in one of those secluded gated communities you sometimes hear about where everyone has intimate relationships with everyone else and everyone is free of STDs.
    Wtf kind of gated communities are those. Do you mean like gated townhouse communities? Those people don't have sex with each other wtf.

Granted you get into whatever the fuck it is you said but one day as you're going in to spend your first night with your first intimate person the gate closes abruptly by accident and crushes your spine and paralyzes you. And they kick you out of the community for being a scrub who can't open a gate.

I wish I knew how to make wristwatches. (Not digital ones.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hope she's good looking.

Wtf kind of gated communities are those. Do you mean like gated townhouse communities? Those people don't have sex with each other wtf.

Granted you get into whatever the fuck it is you said but one day as you're going in to spend your first night with your first intimate person the gate closes abruptly by accident and crushes your spine and paralyzes you. And they kick you out of the community for being a scrub who can't open a gate.

I wish I knew how to make wristwatches. (Not digital ones.)
    Granted, but you have lost all mobility below the neck, and your nose scratches like a bastard.

I wish I was close enough to scratch Blueobelisk's nose for him.