Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    Granted, but then you lose all appendages so have to resort to creative means for scratching his nose.

I wish I could sleep as long as I wanted, but while sleeping, I slow time down around me so only 1 minute passes by in the outside world. Thus making me only need 1 real minute of sleep every day. (And for some epic naps while in class)
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted, but for every waking hour you have it is like 3 months in your mind

I wish I still had all my appendages

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    I wish I still had all my appendages
    Granted, but now one of your limbs is no longer under your control, and is possessed by the vengeful spirit of a deranged serial killer who tries to murder everyone you love.

I wish I was a Blue Mage.

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

I wish I was a Blue Mage.
    Granted, but red is the new blue.

I wish I had telekinetic abilities that I had complete control of
    Last edited by Soulfighter101; 2013-02-01 at 03:15 AM.
    I have no morals or logic. fear me like you have feared no other.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfighter101 View Post
    Granted, by now you are trapped in vanilla WoW, destined to be ganked by rogues for all of eternity.

I wish I had telekinetic abilities that I had complete control of
    Granted, but you are knocked by the first object you try to move (You office chair) and forget all about how to use your abilities now.

Wish I had a cold beer right now
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Granted, but you are knocked by the first object you try to move (You office chair) and forget all about how to use your abilities now.

Wish I had a cold beer right now
    Granted, but it's a nonalcoholic beer.

I wish I could un-see the transformers movies.

Granted, but it's a nonalcoholic beer.

I wish I could un-see the transformers movies.
    NOESS!!!!! And your wish is granted master, you may now not recall said movie, instead you recall every episode of My Little Pony as well as all their names.

I wish I would get my ass moving towards my bed.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

Granted, but the memory gap is filled with multiple playings of a dark and horrid movie... The Last Airbender

I wish I never needed sleep
    I have no morals or logic. fear me like you have feared no other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wish I would get my ass moving towards my bed.
    Granted, but now your bed is located at the top of mount Everest, and you must walk.

Granted, but the memory gap is filled with multiple playings of a dark and horrid movie... The Last Airbender
    That's just sick! Well at least you didn't say Dragonball Evolution.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:38 AM ----------

I wish I never needed sleep
    Granted, but now you must spend your waking hours as M. Night Shamylans personal assistant.

I wish I had a TARDIS (time machine from doctor who)
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-02-01 at 03:39 AM.

Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Granted, but now your bed is located at the top of mount Everest, and you must walk.

That's just sick! Well at least you didn't say Dragonball Evolution.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:38 AM ----------

Granted, but now you must spend your waking hours as M. Night Shamylans personal assistant.

I wish I had a TARDIS (time machine from doctor who)
    Granted, but it can only travel forward in time, and will always put you in the center of a black hole.

I wish I had complete control over matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Granted, but it can only travel forward in time, and will always put you in the center of a black hole.

I wish I had complete control over matter.
    Granted, but you know nothing about matter or the 4 core forces of physics to do anything with that ability.

I wish for the sun to start Supernovaing and thus destroying our solar system right now.

Granted. Humans have developed the technology to travel to and inhabit other planets, however, so we leave the solar system and go live somewhere else. We leave you and all the criminals in jail on Earth for the super nova. P.S. You get raped and beaten to near death before the super nova actually happens.

I wish I had the best Pimp Smack in the world, and could control all my hoes. (You have to make me a pimp too.)

Granted, but you're such a good pimp, you get killed by some random gang so they can take control of your turf.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of cinnamon toast.

Granted, but now you're allergic to cinnamon.

I wish my comfortable headsets still worked.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Granted, they work, but your computer doesn't.

I wish there was more time in the day for me to utilize how I wish.

Granted, however it's in an alternate universe where the earth's population is you + 10 billion clones of Rebecca Black. You have all the time in the world to listen to her sing such hits as "Friday".

I wish I could entertain myself better.

Granted, but now you entertain yourself so much...you uh...become a physical manifestation of entertainment, and Hollywood captures you to use in movies and stuff top make them more entertaining?

I wish the poster below me becomes a kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but now you entertain yourself so much...you uh...become a physical manifestation of entertainment, and Hollywood captures you to use in movies and stuff top make them more entertaining?

I wish the poster below me becomes a kiwi.
    Granted. I'm now a New Zealander. I decide to use half my life savings to move to England.

I wish the person 2 posts below me won the lottery.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Granted. That person gets killed by their spouse or parents and their family fights over the money. (I wonder who it will be..)

I wish Mynta wasn't unpopular and could actually get to his 250 friend quota.

Hah, 'cause I'm totally unpopular.

Granted, I start trying again and hit 500 friends in a couple days. With all my friends, one of them is bound to be better than you, Blue.

I wish I was ghost.