Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. he has made the transition from TV to real life and has to move in with you because of a court order.

I wish I actually had the decency to continue working on my legendary gem...
    Granted. Too bad GC removed gems and enchants from the game.

I wish my network didn't suddenly take a shit, and Elementary didn't take so fucking long to download. An hour to download a gig? W. T. F. is going on here?!?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You're 1 KB away from the download being finished and you get a blue screen of death and have to redownload the program from scratch. And your internet got fucked up and is even slower.

I wish I knew how to engineer like Tony Stark (Ironman) does.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You're 1 KB away from the download being finished and you get a blue screen of death and have to redownload the program from scratch. And your internet got fucked up and is even slower.

I wish I knew how to engineer like Tony Stark (Ironman) does.
    granted. now go and build an arc reactor for the hole in your chest that goes with being Tony Stark.

I wish I was the best programmer in the world.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

granted. now go and build an arc reactor for the hole in your chest that goes with being Tony Stark.

I wish I was the best programmer in the world.
    Granted, you are now the best COBOL programmer in the world.

I wish I could get paid to ski.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Granted, you are now the best COBOL programmer in the world.

I wish I could get paid to ski.
    Granted, but after your first pay check you become paralyzed waist down.

I wish i could go invisible.

Granted but you're hit by a car.

I wish I could teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but you're hit by a car.

I wish I could teleport.
    Granted, but your teleport ability does not compensate for the movement of the earth. You teleport into outer space and die a horrible death.

I wish I could be a shape-shifter.

Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of wow.joystiq.com and woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted, but your teleport ability does not compensate for the movement of the earth. You teleport into outer space and die a horrible death.

I wish I could be a shape-shifter.
    Granted, but you can only shape-shift into an elderly woman.

I wish I could read women's mind
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Granted, but you soon go crazy from all the thoughts.

I wish Hollywood wasn't terrible at making horror movie monsters. Case in point, being http://i.imgur.com/iwhhOrg.jpg .

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you soon go crazy from all the thoughts.

I wish Hollywood wasn't terrible at making horror movie monsters. Case in point, being http://i.imgur.com/iwhhOrg.jpg .
    granted. all Hollywood horror movies no longer involve monsters, but are situations from real life that are twisted REALLY evil. as a result, every time you do anything IRL, you are afraid of that situation.

I wish the Warcraft movie will be a good one.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

granted. all Hollywood horror movies no longer involve monsters, but are situations from real life that are twisted REALLY evil. as a result, every time you do anything IRL, you are afraid of that situation.

I wish the Warcraft movie will be a good one.
    Granted, but the day before it releases, the makers get sued by Blizzard for something and the movie ends up in litigation hell and never sees the light of day.

I wish I could drive a flying aircraft carrier, like the one in The Avengers.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Granted, but it gets shot down by my 500 kiloton glitter bombs, launched from my deep space cannons. (At least you're sparkly now!)

I wish the entire world could experience the warm waves of glitter.

Granted the entire world expierence the warm waves of glitter and hate you for it. The have you hung drawn and quartered

I wish i wasnt so tired

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Granted the entire world expierence the warm waves of glitter and hate you for it. The have you hung drawn and quartered

I wish i wasnt so tired
    granted. you now no longer have tires under your car.

I wish I could get a doctor's appointment this week to get a prescription for my meds.

Granted. You can get an appointment, but you're too busy with all the things that suddenly pile on top of you to do something about it.

I wish human beings would stay clean without needing to take baths / showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted. You can get an appointment, but you're too busy with all the things that suddenly pile on top of you to do something about it.

I wish human beings would stay clean without needing to take baths / showers.
    Granted. Random people throwing bleach on each other is now a thing. Burning sensation and face-melting is too.

I wish I got kinky with Rihanna
    Last edited by elegorn; 2013-02-05 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    Granted. Random people throwing bleach on each other is now a thing. Burning sensation and face-melting is too.

I wish I got kinky with Rihanna
    granted. Rihanna is lubing up the strapon and loosening the whip as we speak.

I wish south park was real.

Granted. The construction paper used to make the show is already real.

I wish this guy on Maury is NOT the father.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish this guy on Maury is NOT the father.

Granted, but he still is required to take care of the kid, since he's in a relationship with the mother.

I wish I could get more sleep.

Granted, you can now get an additional 1 second of sleep every night.

I wish I was magical.