Granted, but you gain eighty pounds per minute that you're on vacation.

I wish Blue would end his vacation.

Granted. Blue finishes his vacation in death! He kinda fell off of a building with Mynta's help.

I wish people to hate mods.

Granted, there are more people on MMO-C now who are just trolls and make bad posts/threads just to harrass you mods. Especially you Majad. And llDemonll and Dars and Mynta and anyone else I missed who posts in this thread.

I wish I wasn't hungry right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And we know how well you and attendance mix, Iced.
    -.- That's going to follow me around until the end of time, isn't it? It was an outlier, dammit!

I wish I wasn't hungry right now.
    Granted. Your body never registers hunger anymore, and, since you can't tell when you're hungry, you die.

I wish I knew what Blueobelisk was a reference to. I've seen that avatar + name on Elitestjerks today, and I didn't know it was a thing. And I'm also too lazy to google it.

That's just my Elitist Jerks account lol, I use the same name and avatar there. And obelisk is just the name of a God card in YuGiOh. They didn't have that name available in WoW so I just added a color. The avatar is my character from another MMO I used to play before WoW.

Meh. I wish I didn't have to write the code to run in Simulationcraft for 5.2 for this Elitist Jerks thread, since Iced brought it up.

You're avatar is Maple Story isn't it?

Granted, but now you have to write code for another thingy, and it reveals to you the meaning of life, but then Cthulhu kills you to keep is safe.

I wish our tech suddenly advanced 2000 years over night.

!!! You're not supposed to know what my avatar is from Mynta!

Granted, our technology advanced 2000 years but the people today don't understand how the technology works and our technology can no longer advance ever because we missed the important steps of how to build this futuristic technology.

I wish my arms weren't so sore from working out yesterday.

Granted. You're arms are no longer sore. You're thighs are killing you. You cannot walk. You fall face first on the floor and barely make it to the phone. Instead you lay there for nearly a week but hey you're arm's are no longer sore. Now it's your thighs.

I wish gaming forums was changed into a different reality. To one that was game of thrones. Instead of writing to each other. We responded in a virtual video game. I want to be King in this place also and all the mods and other's may throw rose pedals at my feet when I walk by and Sunshine to embrace me with hugs each time I log while while screaming the Hero of MMO Champion is here.

Granted, but your ISP puts a permanent block so you can never visit. Alas

I wish I had a pizza right now. Me hungry.

Granted. You have one slice of pizza.

I know my corruption doesn't sound like much but lol who the fuck eats only one slice of pizza. You either get 2+ or you don't get any. That wouldn't fill me up, in fact it'd probably make me hungrier.

I wish I had a Sicilian pizza pie. (Last time I had a Sicilian, or any slice of pizza, was during my finals week last semester. I ate 6/9 slices myself while studying within a span of 3 days LOL.)

Granted. You have one slice of pizza.

I know my corruption doesn't sound like much but lol who the fuck eats only one slice of pizza. You either get 2+ or you don't get any. That wouldn't fill me up, in fact it'd probably make me hungrier.

I wish I had a Sicilian pizza pie. (Last time I had a Sicilian, or any slice of pizza, was during my finals week last semester. I ate 6/9 slices myself while studying within a span of 3 days LOL.)
    Granted but it's made out of real sicilians, from Sicily. Cannibal!

I wish I could insta-level to 90

Granted. You can instant level to 90 from whatever level you want, but one of your other characters gets deleveled by every level your character gains. (And you can't switch back and forth, once a char gets deleveled he must relevel normally).

I wish I knew the owner of footlocker and he gave me brand new sneakers every day so I could show off to the shallow people at my school.

Granted. He gives you the best looking sneakers in the world. However he stole them. The Police arrest you at School along with him.

I wish that I could shoot lighting from my fingertips at anyone I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. He gives you the best looking sneakers in the world. However he stole them. The Police arrest you at School along with him.

I wish that I could shoot lighting from my fingertips at anyone I wanted.
    Granted. Every time you do, you electrocute yourself.

I wish Season 3 of Sherlock would start sometime this year

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Granted, but the episodes are horribly rushed and are of horrible quality.

I wish for a pet shark, that has a lazer beam attached to it's head, that is under my direct control (and it can also live without water).

Wtf you just saw me post that in the scary weapon thread! Not granted, the sharks go on the endangered species list and its not possible. We will, however, get you some mutated sea bass.

I wish I had a pimp cane.

Wtf you just saw me post that in the scary weapon thread!
    That may or may not have been my inspiration.

I wish I had a pimp cane.
    Granted, but it's so short you can't use it for walking, and it's material makes it less than ideal for hitting people.

I wish I could meet my online friends in person (and that they're cool people that won't, like, kill me or steal my shit or anything).

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I could meet my online friends in person (and that they're cool people that won't, like, kill me or steal my shit or anything).
    Granted, but they are all rapists.

I wish I could sleep.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

Granted, but you wake up within 7 minutes, never able to fall back asleep.

I wish the tiger was the king of the jungle, and not the dumb lion. Tigers > lions.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you wake up within 7 minutes, never able to fall back asleep.

I wish the tiger was the king of the jungle, and not the dumb lion. Tigers > lions.
    Granted. But a gang of eight lions show up at you're door. They ring you're doorbell once you answer it they proceeded to tear you a new one. For suggestion Tigers are above them. They leave you broken and bloody on you're front door step.

I wish. I had the powers of superman.