Granted, it's the next PlayStation all stars but it sucks because that mechanic is pretty cool (my subjective opinion).

I wish that I could communicate with animals, that'd be neat.

Granted, but you every word you speak to them is an insult, and you can't understand what they say back at you.

I wish I could play all the games I have on my backlog back-to-back, right now (responsibilities...bleh).

Granted, you are now able to play all of those games, but when you try to do so, lightning strikes your house and causes an electrical surge into whatever device you're using to play games and fries it (You forgot to use a surge protector). You can no longer play games.

I wish programming wasn't so damned boring.

@ blue, hehe yeah, I'm very young Finally just turned 18 earlier this month.

Also NMR machine was cool, looked that one up. And though physics is going to be my major, I'm not opposed to learning other fields of science, particularly when it comes to dealing with the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, you are now able to play all of those games, but when you try to do so, lightning strikes your house and causes an electrical surge into whatever device you're using to play games and fries it (You forgot to use a surge protector). You can no longer play games.

I wish programming wasn't so damned boring.
    Granted. programming code is now done by dancing specific moves for each line of code, in sequence. so one false move and you need to start over again.

I wish my teeth would from now on be forever white.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. programming code is now done by dancing specific moves for each line of code, in sequence. so one false move and you need to start over again.

I wish my teeth would from now on be forever white.
    granted, through the use of a "special" toothpaste. However, the cream drastically shortens your life span the more you use it... exponentially.

I wish the us was more like sparta... so these idiot kids would be "delt with".

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but Netherlands gets wiped out during a war and you have to flee to the artic where it's nice and cold.
    Thank god that I survive it *gasps*

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    I wish the us was more like sparta... so these idiot kids would be "delt with".
    Granted, the US is like the modern Sparta. And it's boring like hell...

I wish Ajax didn't lose against Steaua Bucharest.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Thank god that I survive it *gasps*

Granted, the US is like the modern Sparta. And it's boring like hell...

I wish Ajax didn't lose against Steaua Bucharest.
    granted. it was a tie, however, the entire Ajax team was caught taking performance drugs. Bucharest goes through to the next round, Ajax is demoted to regional 4th class, or whatever the lowest division in Netherlands is. they also lose every single sponsor because of the scandal and get excluded from all national and international match for the next decade. the sporters themselves are banned for life from being within 100 feet of a football field.

but at least they only had a tie.

I wish that I would have finished this w

Granted. You finish your waffle. However, it had too much syrup and now you have dry mouth and have unquenchable thirst for a week.

P.S. Unquenchable thirst is a sign of diabetes.

I wish I had an infinite box of these gloves for lab work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You finish your waffle. However, it had too much syrup and now you have dry mouth and have unquenchable thirst for a week.

P.S. Unquenchable thirst is a sign of diabetes.

I wish I had an infinite box of these gloves for lab work.
    Granted. Except the box only seems to be infinite. It turns out the nightly cleaning crew had been ordered to sort trash, rinse the used gloves, and then put them back in the box.

I wish that those standing behind gun lobbiest would realize that a ban on "assualt weapons" (non existent term btw, as its originally just some senator/governor's absurd political agenda to get votes) would ultimately lead to a militaristic state, were the voice of the average citizen is gone.

I wish I can create amazing music (all genres) that everyone would love till my death and be remembered on.
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieMagpie View Post
    I wish I can create amazing music (all genres) that everyone would love till my death and be remembered on.
    Granted. Everyone loves your music so much that they forget to do anything else when they listen to it (eating, sleeping, and in extreme cases, breathing), causing it to be banned from most 1st-world countries. You and your music are remembered for causing the deaths of millions when someone operating a nuclear plant decided to put on some random music from the internet.

I wish that those standing behind gun lobbiest would realize that a ban on "assualt weapons" (non existent term btw, as its originally just some senator/governor's absurd political agenda to get votes) would ultimately lead to a militaristic state, were the voice of the average citizen is gone.
    Granted, unfortunately they don't mind the voice of the average citizen being gone, as long as they're still getting the citizen's money.

I wish I could instantly download just what I needed to study into my head instead of studying.
    Last edited by jishdefish; 2013-02-26 at 08:05 PM.

Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of wow.joystiq.com and woweh.com

Wtf you guys skipped Ichy. Geordie you have to corrupt the wish above you, next time.

I'll corrupt your wish when I get home Ichy, don't feel bad.

Wtf you guys skipped Ichy. Geordie you have to corrupt the wish above you, next time.

I'll corrupt your wish when I get home Ichy, don't feel bad.
    I can stop crying now, thank you!

Sith's blood, I gotta do everything around here... You missed one Blue; get back on the ball!
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted. Everyone loves your music so much that they forget to do anything else when they listen to it (eating, sleeping, and in extreme cases, breathing), causing it to be banned from most 1st-world countries. You and your music are remembered for causing the deaths of millions when someone operating a nuclear plant decided to put on some random music from the internet.

Granted, unfortunately they don't mind the voice of the average citizen being gone, as long as they're still getting the citizen's money.

I wish I could instantly download just what I needed to study into my head instead of studying.
    Granted. Unfortunately for you, in order to do so, you have to jack directly into the computer. The Matrix has you. And Morpheus is too busy dealing with his daughter filming gang bangs in his living room to assist you.

I wish I could get a fucking range weapon to drop on my Hunter. Remember the last time I wished this? Yeah, still waiting.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but Blizzard shuts down WoW two seconds after you win the roll.

I wish I wasn't going to turn into a giant squid tomorrow.

Granted. You will become a squid right now.

I wish I could have saved that girl (Carley) in The Walking Dead video game. She was my favorite character, and my romantic interest, but no...no matter what you do, she's dead. Damn you, Lilly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Granted. The European Union gets mad at the United States actions and goes into war with them. US wins of course. Because they bombed them. With their new weapons...But China comes to collect the debt we owe them and the United States gives them European land instead of money payment. And the Chinese lived happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I could have saved that girl (Carley) in The Walking Dead video game. She was my favorite character, and my romantic interest, but no...no matter what you do, she's dead. Damn you, Lilly!
    Wait. Are you saving the girl with the gun, or the redneck bitch with the Dad with the heart condition. Or that retard kid's Mom? I remember when you had to choose between the gun girl and that other guy in the drug store. I was like. "LOL this fat fuck guy is dead." Didn't take me more than a second to choose.

Granted, but that girl in the motel room who offs herself takes the gun and ends up killing you guys instead of herself. (I honestly didn't trust that bitch anyway.)

Wait. Are you saving the girl with the gun, or the redneck bitch with the Dad with the heart condition. Or that retard kid's Mom? I remember when you had to choose between the gun girl and that other guy in the drug store. I was like. "LOL this fat fuck guy is dead." Didn't take me more than a second to choose.

Granted, but that girl in the motel room who offs herself takes the gun and ends up killing you guys instead of herself. (I honestly didn't trust that bitch anyway.)
    I am talking about Carley, the reporter. The one that calls Lilly (the woman with the dick father) out on her bullshit and gets she (Carley) shot in the face during Chapter 3. I totally let Lilly stay behind and get eaten. Fuck you, Lilly. Fuck you. Carley and Clementine are the only two characters I care about at this point (I'm currently in Chapter 4, and just met that one woman, can't remember her name).

Since Blue never made a wish, I can't corrupt it.

I wish for delicious food, that I could eat right now. That wouldn't make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I am talking about Carley, the reporter. The one that calls Lilly (the woman with the dick father) out on her bullshit and gets she (Carley) shot in the face during Chapter 3. I totally let Lilly stay behind and get eaten. Fuck you, Lilly. Fuck you. Carley and Clementine are the only two characters I care about at this point (I'm currently in Chapter 4, and just met that one woman, can't remember her name).

Since Blue never made a wish, I can't corrupt it.

I wish for delicious food, that I could eat right now. That wouldn't make me sick.
    Granted, it won't make you sick. It just fouls your breath so bad that it makes everyone else around you sick. So sick, that they die; and come back. Congratulations, you are the catalyst for the zombie apocalypse. I also drop a police station on your head. The new HQ for the survivors.

I wish Blue would make a wish. So that someone (preferably me) can corrupt it in a manner that involves dropping a building on his head.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted, it won't make you sick. It just fouls your breath so bad that it makes everyone else around you sick. So sick, that they die; and come back. Congratulations, you are the catalyst for the zombie apocalypse. I also drop a police station on your head. The new HQ for the survivors.

I wish Blue would make a wish. So that someone (preferably me) can corrupt it in a manner that involves dropping a building on his head.
    granted, but his wish is to drop a building on your head. but it back fires and now you both are dead.

I wish I had the power to reach through the internet and slap idiots when I read a post from them. regardless of where I find it, IE a screen cap on 9gag, upload on facebook, text posts on forms like mmo-champ and others.