Granted, your army kills the Avengers, only to be killed by a barrage of cupcakes from my deep space cannon.

I wish I only needed to sleep one minute a day to be fully rested.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, your army kills the Avengers, only to be killed by a barrage of cupcakes from my deep space cannon.

I wish I only needed to sleep one minute a day to be fully rested.
    granted. your wow character now only needs to have 1 minute logout time to be fully rested. you on the other hand required that you sleep for 3 day a week for the rest of your life.

I wish I had an insanely useful superpower.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. your wow character now only needs to have 1 minute logout time to be fully rested. you on the other hand required that you sleep for 3 day a week for the rest of your life.

I wish I had an insanely useful superpower.
    Granted. You now have the power of common sense. Truly the rarest of all super powers. The government subsequently gathers you up in the same prison- different ward- that Blue is in. Obviously, they don't want a power like this getting out.

I wish for the ability to turn whatever I touch into tungsten.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Do you know what I am Holidae? I'm a research physicist. Sort of. And I work with tungsten everyday.

Granted, everything you touches turns into a thin film sheet of tungsten. (If you don't know what that is ill tAke a picture on Monday.) And scientists all over the world force you to....

Nah this could jepoardize my research if I talk to much. Granted, you have the Midas effect. You can't eat or touch your ex wife or type or go on the Internet because all your stuffs turns into tungsten.

I wish Holidae was turned into a science experiment when he dies. Like. They use his body to try and create a new Frankenstein, but it doesn't work and its lol. And this is all because he chooses to be an organ donor. (KUKUKUKU.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Do you know what I am Holidae? I'm a research physicist. Sort of. And I work with tungsten everyday.

Granted, everything you touches turns into a thin film sheet of tungsten. (If you don't know what that is ill tAke a picture on Monday.) And scientists all over the world force you to....

Nah this could jepoardize my research if I talk to much. Granted, you have the Midas effect. You can't eat or touch your ex wife or type or go on the Internet because all your stuffs turns into tungsten.

I wish Holidae was turned into a science experiment when he dies. Like. They use his body to try and create a new Frankenstein, but it doesn't work and its lol. And this is all because he chooses to be an organ donor. (KUKUKUKU.)
    Pfft. Organ donor. HAH! I just wanna see you naked. Muwuha. <3

Anywho, moving on- unfortunately since I can not self terminate, I am forced to recuse myself from this wish.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but he lost some bodyparts when he died. To get a complete body, they had to kill you to combine the two of you.

I wish I could decide whether I want to be a mod or not.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, but he lost some bodyparts when he died. To get a complete body, they had to kill you to combine the two of you.

I wish I could decide whether I want to be a mod or not.
    granted. you have decided. however, whatever you have decided, MMO-champion doesn't want you.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Sylvio Proto gets chewed out tonight by his coach (Proto is a Belgian goalie who missed the deciding 9th penalty during penalty shoots in the semifinals for the national football cup).
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Granted. You are literally a fly, and the coach, out of rage, kicks a soccer ball and you can't dodge it. And you get squished.

I wish Taurenburger never finds out which moderators are female.

Granted, but because he doesn't know he just decides to hit on everyone.

I wish I could have a dog I didn't have to train.

Granted, the dog is pre-trained to be a merciless killer before you buy it, and kills everyone you know.

I wish the Buffet rule would be implemented.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted, but the rich find a loophole and don't pay a cent because of it.

I wish I could write better. It's been far too long since I've sat down and written something "substantial".

Granted. But you can only write in an obscure language that no one but you can understand.

I wish I was immune to fire.

Granted, you and fire are now one. However, anyone who touches you, will incinerate in front of you.

I wish I had a Chipotle in my town.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-03-03 at 07:13 PM.

Granted! However the flying spaghetti monster sees it and murders all your family and leaves you forever alone with poisoned food from a Chipotle-Grill.

I wish a better football player.
    Howay the lads!

Granted, but you tear your ACL in practice and never fully recover and you're limping for the rest of your life.

I wish Knicks beat Miami Heat in this game right now, and break their 13 game win streak.

Granted, but you tear your ACL in practice and never fully recover and you're limping for the rest of your life.

I wish Knicks beat Miami Heat in this game right now, and break their 13 game win streak.
    The Knicks win, but they cheated thus Miami Heat got the win anyway.

I wish AZ (team from the Dutch Eredivisie, football) would relegate.

Granted, but now they relegate so hard, everyone else does.

I wish I knew what I wanted to wish for so that I could make a wish to grant somebody else a wish.

Granted. You know what to wish for. It was to let me make another wish.

I wish I didn't have to shave so often.

I wish I didn't have to shave so often.
    You and me both. Granted, but your fingernails, toenails, and hair grow exponentially faster, to the point where you must clean / clip / haircut more than once per day.

I wish for inspiration. Take that as you will.

Granted. You have the inspiration to actually go to your classes, to do all your homework, and you actually have good ideas and enthusiasm for writing. You're really inspired for your academics. However, you lack the will to do anything else. You go to school, come home, and do homework. Besides eating and sleeping, that's all you do. You have zero social life, and don't even go on the internet or watch T.V. (Somehow you manage doing school projects without the internet.) Oh and, you don't ever marry anyone and you get a decent job after school but it doesn't pay too well and has no benefits. Just enough to let you survive.

I wish I had the power of determining which scratch off tickets would be winners. (So I could only choose winning tickets to buy.)