1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidan the Betrayer View Post
    i Wish for Vodka
    Granted, but as soon as you drink it you realise its actually gorilla piss.

    I wish for a sexy girlfriend

    Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

  2. #642
    Keyboard Turner Tehpunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    Wish granted, but you soon catch many STDs and can not even take a piss without screaming.
    I wish for immortality.

  3. #643
    Brightbeard
    Guest
    Granted! suddenly the rest of the world population dies of a rare disease that your immune to

    i wish to invent working time travel

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightbeard View Post
    Granted! suddenly the rest of the world population dies of a rare disease that your immune to

    i wish to invent working time travel
    granted : it's broken, though !


    I wish for a corrupted wish

  5. #645
    High Overlord sadistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Agrammar server
    Posts
    195
    [QUOTE=
    I wish for a corrupted wish[/QUOTE]

    granted: but a druid de-curses the wish after 5 mins!

    I wish for the ability to conjure muffins!

  6. #646
    Mechagnome Promethax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not where you are.
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by sadistic View Post
    granted: but a druid de-curses the wish after 5 mins!

    I wish for the ability to conjure muffins!
    Granted, but you can't eat them.

    I wish that racism and bigotry were completely irradicated from the universe.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

    "Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

  7. #647
    Fluffy Kitten Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethax View Post
    Granted, but you can't eat them.

    I wish that racism and bigotry were completely irradicated from the universe.
    Granted! There is only one race, gender, religion and sexual orientation now.

    I wish for reasonable AH prices.

  8. #648
    Granted the auctioneer's go on strike from not getting there "Overpriced item" bonus.

    I wish for my wish to not be corrupted.

  9. #649
    Fluffy Kitten Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathblack View Post
    Granted the auctioneer's go on strike from not getting there "Overpriced item" bonus.

    I wish for my wish to not be corrupted.
    Granted, but now you're back where you started, so you might as well have not bothered making a wish.

    I wish for gold cap and this wish to be uncorrupted.

  10. #650
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stoke, England
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    Granted, but now you're back where you started, so you might as well have not bothered making a wish.

    I wish for gold cap
    granted but you get hacked and lose it all

    i wish for scarab lord title

    Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

  11. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    granted but you get hacked and lose it all

    i wish for scarab lord title
    granted but then a 25 man raid comes and kills you for your loot

    I wish for gummi bears

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by triavatar View Post
    Granted , u strangle urself while attempting to wear it

    I wish for a razer naga and that my hand stays intact .
    Granted, but the Razer is faulty and breaks after one week.

    I wish for a kitten.

  13. #653
    Role-player Telcular's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Svearike
    Posts
    2,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleraith View Post
    Granted, but the Razer is faulty and breaks after one week.

    I wish for a kitten.
    Granted, but the kitten is a lion cub and claws your face off.

    I wish for A server first.

  14. #654
    The Patient Nourish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    You're getting warmer...
    Posts
    206
    Granted, but its a server first in being perma banned for exploiting the boss

    I wish for all epics.

  15. #655
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Nourish View Post
    Granted, but its a server first in being perma banned for exploiting the boss
    I wish for all epics.
    Granted. But it's all 0 durability and all the repair vendors went on strike.

    I wish I had a second monitor to watch a movie on right now.

  16. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Nourish View Post
    Granted, but its a server first in being perma banned for exploiting the boss

    I wish for all epics.
    Wish granted the epics take up all your item space and they cannot be deleted or vendored

    i wish to know everything

    ---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 02:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. But it's all 0 durability and all the repair vendors went on strike.

    I wish I had a second monitor to watch a movie on right now.
    wish granted but then the second monitor starts ticking and explodes and then fire works start shooting up from the sky

    my wish is to still know everything

  17. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
    wish granted but then the second monitor starts ticking and explodes and then fire works start shooting up from the sky

    my wish is to still know everything
    Granted, You know everything but the government finds out and hires Assassins to murder you.

    I wish to have a personal armor set (In-game).
    Your post doesn't deserve a slot in my thread! But it would make the perfect coaster for my drink!

  18. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Granted, You know everything but the government finds out and hires Assassins to murder you.

    I wish to have a personal armor set (In-game).
    Granted, but noone else can see it!

    I wish priests would get buffed!


  19. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by Avryn View Post
    Granted, but noone else can see it!

    I wish priests would get buffed!
    Granted, you get buffed to being overpowered but now all the baddies roll Priest and Priests will be made fun of for the rest of the expansion.

    I wish for a different Avatar.
    Last edited by Form3r; 2010-12-20 at 03:16 AM.
    Your post doesn't deserve a slot in my thread! But it would make the perfect coaster for my drink!

  20. #660
    High Overlord Peahorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    104
    Granted, but everyone laughs at it cos it's rubbish!

    I wish for a pony!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •