Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish it wasn't snowing AND that there was no weird weather, that today is just a normal sunny day.
    Granted, today is just a normal sunny day. Tomorrow however, there'll be a local thunderstorm, hurricane and a vulcano will rise under your house (shut up, it's magic, so anything can happen) and it'll explode. Also, there'll be a tsunami, earthquake and you'll be bombarded by a bird's shitstorm.

I wish I had a pet sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, today is just a normal sunny day. Tomorrow however, there'll be a local thunderstorm, hurricane and a vulcano will rise under your house (shut up, it's magic, so anything can happen) and it'll explode. Also, there'll be a tsunami, earthquake and you'll be bombarded by a bird's shitstorm.

I wish I had a pet sheep.
    Granted, but the sheep is a ex-crazed mad man in a sheep suit and wants nothing more than to eat your eyes.

I wish I could solo anything I wished in WoW (p.s. I'm already a DK :P)

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but the sheep is a ex-crazed mad man in a sheep suit and wants nothing more than to eat your eyes.

I wish I could solo anything I wished in WoW (p.s. I'm already a DK :P)
    granted, but you die along with the boss and the corpse despawns before you can get anything. oh, and all achievements in raids now read "while in a raid group".

I wish that KIJK (dutch science periodical) 4 is available in Belgium soon.

Bloodsail Admiral Master Jinora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, but you die along with the boss and the corpse despawns before you can get anything. oh, and all achievements in raids now read "while in a raid group".

I wish that KIJK (dutch science periodical) 4 is available in Belgium soon.
    Granted, but it is only in an alien language, and if you can decipher it, it scrambles itself into another alien language.
    "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
    — Zaheer

Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    Granted, but it is only in an alien language, and if you can decipher it, it scrambles itself into another alien language.
    Granted, you are now nothing, because that's what you wished for.

I wish for a plague to wipe out half of the human population so we have a lower strain on resources.

Granted, but the plague selectively selects the intelligent and tolerable people, and leaves the "YOLO" and "SWAG" people. We are now doomed as a species.

I wish that didn't just happen.

You just picked those two specific words because of that abortion picture in the Funny Pictures thread!

Granted, you have a time machine and you go back and kill Nario64 so this never happens. That's it. You can live.

I wish I was the best Hitman in the world.

You just picked those two specific words because of that abortion picture in the Funny Pictures thread!
    Actually, no. Those are just specific people I have a burning hatred towards.

I wish I was the best Hitman in the world.
    Granted, but because you're so good, all the other hitmen band together to eliminate you.

I wish Blueobelisk would stop thinking Carmello Anthony was a superstar. *snickers*

!!!!! How dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but because you're so good, all the other hitmen band together to eliminate you.

I wish Blueobelisk would stop thinking Carmello Anthony was a superstar. *snickers*
    granted. He now thinks Rebecca black is a superstar.

I now wish Blueobelisk was a belieber. sorry that we're all ganging up on you.

Damnit nzall! Actually nzall I asked my friend who I said got Crysis 3 and asked him what he thought, if the campaign was short like you said. He actually said that he just didn't like the game because you were supposed to be like a superhuman, but it was stupid because you moved at like a normal human's speed and if you moved too fast your invisible mode would die and it was just retarded because you didn't feel super.

Granted, but he hears you insult Justin and kills you for it.

I wish everyone on the forum would chip money in to buy a chunk of land, and build a huge house on it, where we'd all live.

Granted, but each member chips in a dollar only and we can only buy some swamp in Florida. (And we only get like a 12x12 foot piece of land, very very small, barely enough to stand in.) No way we can build a house there, and we all take turns living there. But some alligators come and eat us all and we die.

I wish that when people drew pictures of me, they'd draw yellow circles around my head signifying my greatness. (Like how in churches they have that on saints and other famous people.

Like this as an example:

Granted, but each member chips in a dollar only and we can only buy some swamp in Florida. (And we only get like a 12x12 foot piece of land, very very small, barely enough to stand in.) No way we can build a house there, and we all take turns living there. But some alligators come and eat us all and we die.

I wish that when people drew pictures of me, they'd draw yellow circles around my head signifying my greatness. (Like how in churches they have that on saints and other famous people.

Like this as an example:

granted. all images of you are you lying on the ground though. and the yellow circles aren't that round, but shaped weirdly, like piss stains. and a dog is standing near your head.

I wish I got 50 EUR for every infraction other people get on this forum.

Granted, but you lose 5 million Euros for every infraction you get, or have gotten.

I wish I had 100 million USD.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you lose 5 million Euros for every infraction you get, or have gotten.

I wish I had 100 million USD.
    granted. you had 100 million USD in Lehman Brothers shares.

I wish I'd find time to watch this giant backlog of DVDs I haven't watched yet.

Granted, you have the time to do so, but your DVD player AND your TV get broken. If you were planning on watching them on your labtop or desktop then I laugh at you LOL go ahead and watch it on that small small screen.

I wish I had a NASCAR keychain.

Granted, you have the time to do so, but your DVD player AND your TV get broken. If you were planning on watching them on your labtop or desktop then I laugh at you LOL go ahead and watch it on that small small screen.

I wish I had a NASCAR keychain.
    joke's on you, buddy. I ALWAYS watch my DVDs on my PC. a 1080p screen is enough to watch non-HD footage, and the only reason I watch TV is for delayed watching of recordings, or for blu-rays.

granted. you have a NASCAR keychain, i.e. a NASCAR racecar connected to a ring. you can't take it anywhere with you where you need it, because you can't fit it in your pocket. oh, and the keys to the car are permanently connected to the keychain, so you can't drive it anywhere either.

I wish BlueObelisk was a villain of the week on Spongebob.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish BlueObelisk was a villain of the week on Spongebob.
    Granted, but Spongebob gets canceled and he becomes your villain. He then kills you.

I wish for pancakes!

Granted. You have the worlds most delicious pancakes cooked whichever way you like, any size you like, and an infinite supply.

You have no syrup, though.

I wish nzall is forced to make extremely poor choices in which video games he should or should not buy. (Based on quality of game and judging to wait for the price to go down and stuff.)