Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. You have perfect vision. However the world seems to go out of focus, even with you're vision as great as it is, it cannot make up for the world going out of balance. Just when you get yours fixed.

I wish I could shoot lighting from my hands in real life, not just in video game with an army of soldiers to do my every whim.
    Granted but whenever you shoot it you also get hit by it.

I wish I had a wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted but whenever you shoot it you also get hit by it.

I wish I had a wish.
    Granted. Since you don't tell what you're wish is. A tall dragon appears behind you and he follows you wherever you go. The Government is soon on to you. They kidnap and try to torture you as a way to figure out how to stop the dragon. Sadly you don't know anything.

I wish I could freeze people like sub zero in mortal combat.

Granted, but Mynta shows up with his lightsaber and one good arm and cuts you in half, and then he yells out FATALITY@@@. And you freeze Mynta's arm so he gets to a doctor in time to reattach it. (From when he lost it before.)

I wish the woman I eventually marry will sign a prenup.

Granted, but the woman wins a court case causing it to be thrown out the window. You lose everything in the divorce
    I wish for more delicious Jasmine tea
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you cannot drink it.
    I wish someone would produce good music for once..

Granted. The tea is delicious, but you have to drink from

this very dirty cup.

I wish I had a nice fashionable scarf.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 06:50 PM ----------

Damnit BleedingHollow. Granted, the music is good, but you listen to it so loudly you go deaf by age 30.

I wish I had a nice scarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. The tea is delicious, but you have to drink from

this very dirty cup.

I wish I had a nice fashionable scarf.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 06:50 PM ----------

Damnit BleedingHollow. Granted, the music is good, but you listen to it so loudly you go deaf by age 30.

I wish I had a nice scarf.
    Granted. Nzall chokes you to death with it for calling him a pedo.

I wish I were built like Brock Lesnar.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but you're forced to "move" like how Brock Loser-ner moved from WWE to whatever the fuck he's in now. You move from...wherever you live now to...Canada. You make more money but, come on, it's Canada.

I wish I had clorox wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but you're forced to "move" like how Brock Loser-ner moved from WWE to whatever the fuck he's in now. You move from...wherever you live now to...Canada. You make more money but, come on, it's Canada.

I wish I had clorox wipes.
    Granted. Nzall chokes you to death with those too. He's still a bit sour over that whole thing about the elf and the box and the falling on his head and the elf dying and what-not... I don't know, it's a thing with him.

Now that I am stuck in Canada, I wish to make this my new base of operations as I begin my quest for world domination. And I wish for my squid army back too; I miss those guys...
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You begin a quest for world domination with your squid army. The United States, surrounded on 3 fronts with enemies, decides to off itself and drops a nuclear bomb on itself. Since Canada borders USA, the South half of Canada is destroyed in the process. As for the other world countries, they do their part by using inefficient cars and more hairspray to create a bigger hole in the ozone layer. Eventually global warming melts the polar ice caps and the north of Canada that survived the USA's nuclear bombs, being so close to the North Pole, is flooded. The squids survive (obviously) but since you can't breath underwater, you live on a boat and deep fry the squids to eat Calamari for nourishment. You are now on a quest to find dry land.

To be continued.

I wish I was ballin' like Lebron.

Granted, but you're doing so on the only patch of dry land left in the world. Holidae find it, and kills you for ruining his plans.

I wish that Blueobelisk knew how terrible the movie Sith/Jedi are, and realizes how easily I would best them all in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you're doing so on the only patch of dry land left in the world. Holidae find it, and kills you for ruining his plans.

I wish that Blueobelisk knew how terrible the movie Sith/Jedi are, and realizes how easily I would best them all in combat.
    granted. I kill him for calling me a pedo before he fully realizes it though.

I wish I had awesome capoeira skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish to fly

You're supposed to corrupt the above poster's post, then wish for something.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I wish to fly
    Granted, but you can't stop flying, and you fly into the sun.

I wish xZangeittix didn't just die.

Nope. I'm glad he died. Wish not granted.

Granted nzall. You get into a martial arts tournament with your new skills and win. Then with the prize money you hit up McDonalds, gain 500 pounds, and are no longer physically fit to play.

I wish my friends were good at art.

Granted, but you soon forget English, and while trying to relearn it, forget German, causing you to be unable to speak any languages.

(Also, I don't like your new name. --)

I wish I could run 1000 mp/h without getting tired, or injured.

Granted, but you can only get to places via parkour, and can only stop to take breaks once every 3 hours, for 30 minutes. Even if you need to get across an ocean, or from one coast to the other, you have to do it via parkour.

I wish I could stop running.

granted, however now you cannot run, not even away form your problems or feelings.

I wish out here we had more than one radio station, and that it wasn't all country.

Granted. You buy XM Radio. But your radio breaks and you can only get the country station.

I wish I had a driveway.

Granted. You now live on a driveway, and have no vehicles for said driveway.

I wish my friends weren't, like, doing stuff all the time. Make time for me dammit! Work and sleep can wait.