1. #6641
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You have the worlds most delicious pancakes cooked whichever way you like, any size you like, and an infinite supply.

    You have no syrup, though.
    Thank god Dutch pancakes don't require syrup.

  2. #6642
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You have the worlds most delicious pancakes cooked whichever way you like, any size you like, and an infinite supply.

    You have no syrup, though.

    I wish nzall is forced to make extremely poor choices in which video games he should or should not buy. (Based on quality of game and judging to wait for the price to go down and stuff.)
    Granted. I was searching for an excuse to start my Youtube series about bad videogame purchases anyway. at least now I can warn people not to buy certain games.

    I wish BlueObelisk accidentally formatted his brain.

  3. #6643
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. I was searching for an excuse to start my Youtube series about bad videogame purchases anyway. at least now I can warn people not to buy certain games.

    I wish BlueObelisk accidentally formatted his brain.
    Granted, but it takes eighty years for it to work fully so it just seems as if they have Alzheimer's.

    I wish for some Mountain Dew MDX
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  4. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but it takes eighty years for it to work fully so it just seems as if they have Alzheimer's.

    I wish for some Mountain Dew MDX
    Granted, but it is poisoned.

    I wish for a wish.

  5. #6645
    Granted, you got Daboogyman's poisoned Mountain Dew.

    I wish I could read minds.

  6. #6646
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you got Daboogyman's poisoned Mountain Dew.

    I wish I could read minds.
    Granted, but everyone knew you could and they would only think nasty thoughts about you when you were close enough to read their minds.
    I wish I hadn't run out of rice...
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  7. #6647
    Granted. You now own a rice farm and being a farmer is your profession. And you live in Latin 'Merica for the climate.

    I wish I had the power to see through WOMEN's cloths and they didn't know I had this power, no one did. And my eyes are indestructible, even more than when Superman got shot in the eye with a bullet that one movie.

  8. #6648
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You now own a rice farm and being a farmer is your profession. And you live in Latin 'Merica for the climate.

    I wish I had the power to see through WOMEN's cloths and they didn't know I had this power, no one did. And my eyes are indestructible, even more than when Superman got shot in the eye with a bullet that one movie.
    Granted, but you now live in a male only monk convent somewhere in Tibet.
    I wish I could find my Gameboy color
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  9. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, but you now live in a male only monk convent somewhere in Tibet.
    I wish I could find my Gameboy color
    Granted, it is even more colourfull while it's on fire!

    I wish that something bad happened to me.

  10. #6650
    Granted. You get survive a car accident that was your fault where you killed schoolbus full of innocent 2nd graders on their way to a field trip to the zoo. And for some reason because you survived you became religious and you pray 10 times a day now and only believe in God's power and a whole bunch of other shit like that.

    I wish I lived in the 4th dimension.

  11. #6651
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You get survive a car accident that was your fault where you killed schoolbus full of innocent 2nd graders on their way to a field trip to the zoo. And for some reason because you survived you became religious and you pray 10 times a day now and only believe in God's power and a whole bunch of other shit like that.

    I wish I lived in the 4th dimension.
    Granted, it is now known as the "swag-dimension" and every swagboy etc go there with you!

    I wish i was Gandalf

  12. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Granted, it is now known as the "swag-dimension" and every swagboy etc go there with you!

    I wish i was Gandalf
    granted. you are Gandalf right before he fights the balrog. however, since you're not familiar with Gandalf's powers, you end up dying horribly and the Balrog continues on and kills the rest of the fellowship. Sauron gets his ring back and conquers Middle Earth, but is killed by Tom Bombadil.

    I wish Blueobelisk was sent to Siberia for chess tournament to the death with every single chess grand master that has ever existed.

  13. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are Gandalf right before he fights the balrog. however, since you're not familiar with Gandalf's powers, you end up dying horribly and the Balrog continues on and kills the rest of the fellowship. Sauron gets his ring back and conquers Middle Earth, but is killed by Tom Bombadil.

    I wish Blueobelisk was sent to Siberia for chess tournament to the death with every single chess grand master that has ever existed.
    Granted. He wins every game. The officials who set the tournament up accuse you of setting them up. One of them decides to beat you to death with a chess board.

    I wish I had new wheels for my car.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  14. #6654
    Granted. You have really reliable good wheels and they cost you next to nothing. However, the mechanic who installs your tires gets jealous and cuts your brakes. You die in a fiery car crash. Nah, you just run into a house or something and get sued and go to jail.

    I wish I had surgeon like...hands.

  15. #6655
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Granted, but they're in a dresser that's locked, and I have the key.

    I wish I could go to PAX East.

  16. #6656
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Granted, but you forget where you're going and end up at PAX West.
    I wish for pancakes
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  17. #6657
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    I wish for pancakes
    Granted, but everytime you try to take a bite, a fat girl takes your pancake away.

    I wish my bike wasn't broken...

  18. #6658
    Granted, but it no longer goes above -30°F where you live.

    I wish I could get some friggin' sleep...

  19. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    Granted, but it no longer goes above -30°F where you live.

    I wish I could get some friggin' sleep...
    Granted, but you are forever trapped in your worst nightmare.

    I wish I could have the power to transform into a woman whenever I want.

  20. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Granted, but you are forever trapped in your worst nightmare.

    I wish I could have the power to transform into a woman whenever I want.
    granted, but you can only change into this woman:


    I wish I could interface directly with my computer without having to use input or output peripherals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •