Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You now live on a driveway, and have no vehicles for said driveway.

I wish my friends weren't, like, doing stuff all the time. Make time for me dammit! Work and sleep can wait.
    granted. your friends are now homeless drug addicts with no job. but at least they got time for you.

I wish there was some way in SC2 to have every choice in the campaign at once.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. your friends are now homeless drug addicts with no job. but at least they got time for you.

I wish there was some way in SC2 to have every choice in the campaign at once.
    Granted. Yet all of them lead you to die in a horrible, horrible death. Worst yet they decide to record you're epic downward fall and replay it for promoting purposes. You are now known as the one who was slain too early.

I wish I could control things with my mind. Like in the movie carrie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you can now control every gay man in the world to converge on your location.

I wish FusedMass had plenty of Vaseline in stock for the inevitable anal rape-age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. Yet all of them lead you to die in a horrible, horrible death. Worst yet they decide to record you're epic downward fall and replay it for promoting purposes. You are now known as the one who was slain too early.

I wish I could control things with my mind. Like in the movie carrie.
    seems like you haven't yet played Starcraft 2. what I was talking about was A) the evolution path choices for your units, like both raptors and swarmlings at once, and B) all 3 mutually exclusive mutation paths at once, like zergling HP, zergling attack speed and zergling movement speed at once. normally you need to choose between them, although you can change your choice between missions with B.

Nzall I would have corrupted your wish if I knew wtf you just said in your explanation. Sadly I don't play SC.

Granted Fusedmass has a lot of Vaseline, and after he uses the Vaseline for his dirtiness he puts it back in the case and returns it to the store, and you Wayne pick up and use that case of Vaseline and use it on your lips for a few months.

I wish I could drive excessively above the speed limit and never get any tickets or get into any accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Nzall I would have corrupted your wish if I knew wtf you just said in your explanation. Sadly I don't play SC.

Granted Fusedmass has a lot of Vaseline, and after he uses the Vaseline for his dirtiness he puts it back in the case and returns it to the store, and you Wayne pick up and use that case of Vaseline and use it on your lips for a few months.

I wish I could drive excessively above the speed limit and never get any tickets or get into any accidents.
    To be honest. I don't play SC much, even with the person explaining it in detail. I have little to no clue what exactly they're talking about. Granted. You are able to drive above the speed limit in some cases going almost a hundred miles an hour without ever getting into an accident or getting into a ticket. However you're such a menace on the road.

Congress decides to limit you're roads into a big circle that loops forever without connecting to other roads. Since you cannot be ticked. You spend you're elder years driving into a circle as fast as you want or without getting into an accident.

I wish Blue would become my minion and do whatever I asked. Even if he died. He'd come back to life to serve me.

Deleted
    To be honest. I don't play SC much, even with the person explaining it in detail. I have little to no clue what exactly they're talking about. Granted. You are able to drive above the speed limit in some cases going almost a hundred miles an hour without ever getting into an accident or getting into a ticket. However you're such a menace on the road.

Congress decides to limit you're roads into a big circle that loops forever without connecting to other roads. Since you cannot be ticked. You spend you're elder years driving into a circle as fast as you want or without getting into an accident.

I wish Blue would become my minion and do whatever I asked. Even if he died. He'd come back to life to serve me.
    granted. He takes every request literal and with lawyeresque precision. if you ask him anything, he will ask 10-100 questions before he starts and will do exactly as you answer, taking into account every answer, not acting in the spirit, but in the letter of your requests. you end up always making some kind of mistake in your requests that always give catastrophic results no matter what.

I wish Blueobelisk and FusedMass play SC2 until they understand what I was talking about.

Granted. Just PM me and Fused the games you buy us and we'll let you know in 2-3 business weeks if we understand you then.

I wish me and Fused had 2-3 weeks vacation to play SC2.

Granted, but you both forget to eat, drink, and use the restroom. You soon die of dehydration while sitting in a pile/puddle of your own filth.

I wish somebody would perfect stem cells.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you both forget to eat, drink, and use the restroom. You soon die of dehydration while sitting in a pile/puddle of your own filth.

I wish somebody would perfect stem cells.
    Granted. A scientist ends up perfecting stem cells. However he charges a gross amount of money for his work. Only a few people in the world are ever allowed the actual cure.

I wish that I could shape shift into any creature, I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted. the wish fails and you can only shape shift into slugs.

I wish that my dreams come true.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    granted. the wish fails and you can only shape shift into slugs.

I wish that my dreams come true.
    Granted. However one of you're dreams is a nightmare. You dream a big monster is chasing you, since you're dreams are actually real life. It comes true and the monster picks you up before about you swallow you whole. You start to have a nightmare about the walking dead. Soon you're running from zombies and monsters.

I wish I could see into the future.

granted, but when you realised they replaced pie with syntetic fiber cookies u got to depressed to try it again.

i wish my feral druid would be buffed.

Granted, but everything else gets so nerfed, it's impossible to do anything if you aren't a feral druid.

I wish I had a cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but everything else gets so nerfed, it's impossible to do anything if you aren't a feral druid.

I wish I had a cupcake.
    You have a cupcake.

Sadly, it's the same one that was made for Snow White.

I wish I could shot fireballs from my hands

You have a cupcake.

Sadly, it's the same one that was made for Snow White.

I wish I could shot fireballs from my hands
    Granted. Brushing your teeth becomes fraught with peril. You shoot yourself in the face when blowing your nose. I don't even want to mention what happens when you go to the lavatory.

I wish I had fangs.

Granted, they're extremely brittle, and trying to eat anything causes them to painfully break into tiny pieces. On the bright side, they instantly grow back, to be broken again the next time you chew something.

I wish I had exactly $56,329.25 USD.

Granted. It's an advance on your pay from whatever future job you get. Also, it gets taxed so it doesn't come out exact, sucker.

I wish I had claws like Wolverine.

Granted. Wolverine gets pissed and comes to take his claws back. The hard way.

I wish I had a healing factor like Wolverine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Granted. Wolverine gets pissed and comes to take his claws back. The hard way.

I wish I had a healing factor like Wolverine.
    granted. however, every healing that happens through it hurts so badly you end up fainting from the pain.

let's not always be too hard on Blueobelisk, maybe he wants some poontang after all that abuse he got from me...

I wish Blueobelisk got some... from Sarah Palin.