1. #6781
    Granted, he now lives with you, and is a nudist.

    I wish Iced and Blue would get a sitcom of their wacky adventures.



  2. #6782
    Granted, but it becomes wildly successful, in spite of you.

    I wish my facial hair wouldn't grow so damned fast. I hate shaving so damned often.

  3. #6783
    Granted, your facial hair ceases to grow, but your body hair now grows at the rate of one inch per minute.

    I wish I owned the majority of stocks for Iced and Blues show, and made billions off of them.



  4. #6784
    Granted but I say some offensive stuff on air (and iced starts to show up late to filming), the show gets cancelled and the shareholders get sued for TRILLIONS.

    I wish I meet some cool people tomorrow at my presentation.
    If you think there's an 'e' in "ridiculous" or an 'a' in "definitely" I probably won't read the rest of your post.

  5. #6785
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Granted. Their internal body temperatures are sub 50 degrees making them 'cool'. In turn, they all die
    I wish all my paperwork was completed correctly
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  6. #6786
    Epic! Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,583
    Granted its completed correctly,but the words are not nessacarily in the right order.

    I wish there was more hours in the day.

  7. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted its completed correctly,but the words are not nessacarily in the right order.

    I wish there was more hours in the day.
    Granted. The earth stops spinning on a dime. Now, a day lasts for half a year. however, everything on the planet was either thrown hundreds of miles forward due to the sudden stop, or crushed underneath it's own inertia if it was stuck to the earth.

    I wish next time I wake up from an erotic dream, it actually continues IRL so I don't get cockblocked... happens ALL THE FRIGGING TIME...
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  8. #6788
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. The earth stops spinning on a dime. Now, a day lasts for half a year. however, everything on the planet was either thrown hundreds of miles forward due to the sudden stop, or crushed underneath it's own inertia if it was stuck to the earth.

    I wish next time I wake up from an erotic dream, it actually continues IRL so I don't get cockblocked... happens ALL THE FRIGGING TIME...
    Granted. You have a dream about two guys in an erotic dream nightmare for some reason. Since you wished it to continue, you have no choice as it continues when you wake up..

    I wish I could control the weather. Like Storm,

  9. #6789
    Granted, you can control the weather, but not the temperature. Anything you do makes the temperature shift by 50 degrees in a random direction.

    I wish I was the most courageous person ever.



  10. #6790
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, you can control the weather, but not the temperature. Anything you do makes the temperature shift by 50 degrees in a random direction.

    I wish I was the most courageous person ever.
    granted. Rosie O'Donnel then gives out a message that she needs some lovin'. noone has the courage to do it, but you do. you end up choking on a dead cat that was somehow lodged in there.

    I wish those wishes you guys gave me weren't as pleasant. 2 gay guys? I can deal with that...
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  11. #6791
    Epic! Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,583
    Granted,your sexy gays now turn into these dudes



    I wish virtual reality was at a stage where we could become our avatars in world of warcraft exactly like the anime "hack.sign"

  12. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,your sexy gays now turn into these dudes



    I wish virtual reality was at a stage where we could become our avatars in world of warcraft exactly like the anime "hack.sign"
    Granted. Everything is virtual reality in the game. However it's so real, if you get hurt in virtual reality. You're body also hurts. You play the game for a bit, you're in the middle of a raid. You get fireballs thrown on you. It's so real, you're body bursts into flames.

    I wish that I could raise an army of undead to control the world. Everyone who dies, joins me.

  13. #6793
    The first people to die are those two guys in the picture above. Say hello to your generals for all eternity.

    I wish I could play wow with my brain instead of pressing keys.

  14. #6794
    Granted, but you get banned for unsupported devices or some crap like that.

    I wish FusedMass would become my roommate when I'm in college.



  15. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get banned for unsupported devices or some crap like that.

    I wish FusedMass would become my roommate when I'm in college.
    Granted. Fused is such a stud though, numerous girls follow him back to his room which happens to be in the same one as yours. The girls take turns putting whip cream on Fused. This lasts pretty much all night, every night. Leading you unable to sleep or do you're work.

    I wish was a congress person. Someone important.

  16. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. Fused is such a stud though, numerous girls follow him back to his room which happens to be in the same one as yours. The girls take turns putting whip cream on Fused. This lasts pretty much all night, every night. Leading you unable to sleep or do you're work.

    I wish was a congress person. Someone important.
    granted. missing subjects can be filled in to taste. Blueobelisk, you're now the congress person who supported SOPA, PIPA and every other act which was horrendously unpopular with the population.

    I wish I was so good friends with every single person on the planet, I could get anyone to do anything. even make peace between the Koreas just by asking kim jong un.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  17. #6797
    Granted, but to be good friends with them and maintain that status you have to visit them all frequently. You spend around 70% of your total time on airplanes or driving around to places just to visit people. (Including sleeping time.)

    I wish I would get invited to a world top 5 WoW guild.
    If you think there's an 'e' in "ridiculous" or an 'a' in "definitely" I probably won't read the rest of your post.

  18. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but to be good friends with them and maintain that status you have to visit them all frequently. You spend around 70% of your total time on airplanes or driving around to places just to visit people. (Including sleeping time.)

    I wish I would get invited to a world top 5 WoW guild.
    Granted.

    They only invite you along so they can leave you in a rad to die that doesn't let you rez near you're body.

    I wish, that I could magically make money out of thin air

  19. #6799
    Granted. The money you make is not officially registered with any government so the feds track you down and torture you and ask where you got the money from and you spend the rest of your life in jail.

    I wish...I knew a lot more about modern physics.
    If you think there's an 'e' in "ridiculous" or an 'a' in "definitely" I probably won't read the rest of your post.

  20. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wish, that I could magically make money out of thin air
    Granted. Now all air is money and everyone is rich! Unfortunately, everyone dies because they can't breath money, or can they...? They can! Everyone now mysteriously can breath money. Problem is, since money occupies every space on Earth, humans can't move and end up dying anyway.

    --

    Dang it, Blue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish...I knew a lot more about modern physics.
    Granted. You now know everything about modern physics. Thing is, you have to trade your sanity and the sanity of your love too for you to know everything about modern physics! You can choose, right? nope, I can! There, now you and your lover are complete insane and you are a master in modern physics!

    PS: Someone will kill you because you do insane things all the time!


    I wish that spaghetti was today's currency on the whole world.
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •