Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you just get shot, because people wouldn't be nice to evil villains in real life.

I wish I could steal all of Fused's tech.
    Granted. You steal all of my technology. While looking through my items of evil villain stuff. You notice some a helmet, and some gloves similar to the Iron Man. You put it on slowly. It locks on you, the suit jumps online all by itself. You're forced to do whatever the last program on the data tells you to do. "Take over the world" since you don't know how to shut it off. You get shot down rather quickly by US forces.

I wish then I was a Hero, everyone praised me as a king. Maybe even a title, something important.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I wish then I was a Hero, everyone praised me as a king. Maybe even a title, something important.
    Granted, you saved a worm from ants. You are now Lord Worm Protector FusedMass and get praised by worms.

I wish for pie.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, you saved a worm from ants. You are now Lord Worm Protector FusedMass and get praised by worms.

I wish for pie.
    Granted. You know are crushed by a giant pie that weighs four tons.

I wish to be able to bring people back to life.

Granted, but they don't stop decomposing.

I wish I knew everything there is to know about anything.

Granted but due to the loop whole in your question you now know everything about Justin beibers toilet habits.

I wish Mynta was a munter from harry bunters world of gunthers.

granted, but now Val is mad at is out on a mission to kill you

I wish I was a fox
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Granted, but you get mounted on somebodies mantle for calling me Val.

I wish I wasn't so cold.

Granted, but now you have to sleep in a den of foxes form now on.

I wish the sun wasn't so bright.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Granted! Now the Sun isn't bright at all. Unfortunately, all humans freeze to death after a short time because hell, killing humanity is what I do best when corrupting wishes.

I wish I had a better way to corrupt wishes.

Granted now your corrupt wishes don't kill the whole humanity just put them in an eternal suffering

I wish i could get in and out of games everytime i wanted without being able to be killed inside the game

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Granted, but now you have to sleep in a den of foxes form now on.

I wish the sun wasn't so bright.
    That's a corruption? I'd love to sleep with foxes. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Granted now your corrupt wishes don't kill the whole humanity just put them in an eternal suffering

I wish i could get in and out of games everytime i wanted without being able to be killed inside the game
    Granted, but Majad kills you by drowning you in spaghetti so that he can steal the power.

I wish I was immortal and was 18 for all eternity.

Granted you get so drunk u fall off a cliff,but due to being immortal you dont die,ur just bed ridden as a pile of mushy broken bones forever and a day.

I wish i was a little silhouette of a man,scaramoosh scaramoosh will you do the fandango?

Granted, but your mama just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

I wish BioShock Infinite was released already. The wait is killing me. And, the obligatory I'm able to play it, and it's as great as I hope it will be.

Granted, it now released, but its so buggy it cannot be played, any they wont fix it.

I wish I could hunt humans.

Granted, but you accidentaly kill all your family while you were hunting and then a fox eat all your limbs and your face

I wish i could eat Majab

Granted, however you picked up all of majads terriable Diseases
    I wish I could hug anyone of my choosing for 5 mins each day.

Keyboard Turner
    Granted, but they don't appreciate the hugs and slap you.

I wish I could cosplay as anybody on my list of 'characters I must cosplay as', and then go to a con.

Quote Originally Posted by Velinde View Post
    I wish I could cosplay as anybody on my list of 'characters I must cosplay as', and then go to a con.
    Granted, however you think you look like said character but you don't resemble him/her at all.

I wish to be a fluffy puppy instead of a fluffy kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, however you think you look like said character but you don't resemble him/her at all.

I wish to be a fluffy puppy instead of a fluffy kitten.
    granted. you're now a poodle puppy. however, your boss is a fat 40 year old man who has *ahem* less conventional plans with you.

I wish I could post more often in this thread...
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Granted, but now you're the only one.

I wish I could smell things