Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted! but now you have the russian maffia after you since you stole their money for the vacation.

I wish i had a beer right now.
    Its a very warm beer.

I wish I could fly

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted! but now you have the russian maffia after you since you stole their money for the vacation.

I wish i had a beer right now.
    ((actually, I could sorta live with that))

Granted, but you stole the beer from said same russian mafia and they are chasing us both.

I wish that I didn't need to go to work tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Its a very warm beer.

I wish I could fly
    Granted, but you can only fly for a few seconds at a time, and max 30 centimeters high.

I wish I could just wish for more wishes without breaking the rule of wishes that say not to wish for more wishes, that is why I wish for a wonderful sandwich.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    ((actually, I could sorta live with that))

Granted, but you stole the beer from said same russian mafia and they are chasing us both.

I wish that I didn't need to go to work tomorrow.
    Granted! but now your boss accidently gave the mafia your adress and their are heading to your place right now

I wish i had T-rex as a pet that would obey my every command

Granted! but now your boss accidently gave the mafia your adress and their are heading to your place right now

I wish i had T-rex as a pet that would obey my every command
    Granted but he rolls over on you in his sleep. You're bones crushed. He wakes up and attacks the town not knowing what to do.

I wish superpowers were real

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he rolls over on you in his sleep. You're bones crushed. He wakes up and attacks the town not knowing what to do.

Granted, you now have the awesome super power of sleep, putting yourself to sleep for a random amount of time.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted

Granted! but your superpowers can only be used once every millenia and it starts on cooldown for you.

I wish my English wouldn't suck so badly

Deleted
    Granted! But your accent is so bad no one understands you.

I wish i could stop time.

Granted, but you now have a THICK English accent and no one from USA can understand you.

I wish I had clarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but you now have a THICK English accent and no one from USA can understand you.

I wish I had clarity.
    Granted, your next spell with a casting time of less than 10 seconds now costs no resources. Lasts 5 seconds

I wish for a wishing machine that will wish the perfect wish to end all wishes!

Granted but now you're blind deaf and dumb.

Wish i had no wishes

Moving on, then.

I wish I had an extra wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Moving on, then.

I wish I had an extra wish.
    Granted, but the extra wish comes from the person after you.

HEY! THAT'S MY WISH!

I wish I had my wish back!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, but the extra wish comes from the person after you.

HEY! THAT'S MY WISH!

I wish I had my wish back!
    Granted, but you are suddenly attacked by a flying shark.

I wish to grow wings!

Granted. Turns out you're that mutant in X-Men who's Dad hates mutants and he hates you because of your wings.

I wish I had some Popeye's Rip'N Chicken.

Granted, but it's cold, and covered in mold. Plus it was injected with anthrax.

I wish I was immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but it's cold, and covered in mold. Plus it was injected with anthrax.

I wish I was immortal.
    Granted, you now also have two hearts, and upon your death you regenerate into a new body. You also discover a 1950's era police call box that is bigger on the inside, and can travel in Time And Relative Dimension In Space. And you are lonely, oh so lonely. You wind up taking companions with you on your excursions through time and space, seemingly going more mad with every regeneration. You get married, but meet your wife for the first time when she dies, and marry her when you die, nd never meet in the proper order, gotta love time travel. You save Worlds, people, Galaxies, and even the universe uncountable times, and you are tired. You have seen all that there is to see, know all that there is to know. You walked away from the Last Great Time War. You marked the passing of the Time Lords. You saw the birth of the universe and You watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just you. You've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man. You've watched universes freeze and creations burn. You have seen things I wouldn’t believe. You have lost things I'll never understand! And you know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken.

I wish I was one such companion!
    Last edited by Ridesdel; 2013-04-08 at 01:43 AM. Reason: typos

Granted, but now you have a chip implanted in your forhead
    *snaps fingers* and spike

I wish it was colder outside

Granted but now you die if you ever get warmer than what it is outside

Wishes that aliens would visit us and not just to wipe us out.

Granted, instead of wiping us out, they take us for research and reproduction. Sadly, you spend the rest of your life in a lab somewhere, getting poked and prodded.

I wish that I had a working AS VAL and 50,000 rounds of the proper ammunition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's a working prototype and explodes upon first use maiming you for life.

I wish dwarf punting wasn't illegal in real life.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]