1. #6941
    Granted. You now have an anime girl, who is on fire, in your room. Congrats.

    I wish my friends were online when I wish them to be, and available to play the games I want them to play with me.

  2. #6942
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You now have an anime girl, who is on fire, in your room. Congrats.

    I wish my friends were online when I wish them to be, and available to play the games I want them to play with me.
    GRanted but now they lose their jobs and fail studies and they all blame you.

    I wish I had a feather.

  3. #6943
    Granted, but that one feather was plucked from an angry falcon, which is currently dive-bombing at you this very second.

    For the purposes of this thread, I wish for Socialism in the US.

  4. #6944
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Granted however Zombie Jebas comes back and kills you for promoting such anti-america ideas!

    I wish pizza for lunch
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  5. #6945
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Granted however Zombie Jebas comes back and kills you for promoting such anti-america ideas!

    I wish pizza for lunch
    Granted but the pizza is frozen

    I wish I had Saurons one ring, but without it's side-effects

  6. #6946
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    239
    Granted. But now you have to listen to that voice calling 'Precious' in your ears forever.

    I wish I was warm and rich right now. Laying on a beautiful warm beach.

  7. #6947
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    Granted. But now you have to listen to that voice calling 'Precious' in your ears forever.

    I wish I was warm and rich right now. Laying on a beautiful warm beach.
    Granted but the biggest tsunami mankind has ever seen is heading right for you and there's nowhere you can hide.

    I wish I could get my username back from whoever stole it.

  8. #6948
    Granted, but he's changed it to xxXArthaslolswagXxx, and that's what you're stuck with.

    I wish that I could go to sleep, and get a refreshing 8 hours of sleep.

  9. #6949
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Granted - You go to sleep and get a refreshing 8 hours of sleep but wake to find your kidneys gone and you are sitting in a bathtub of ice

    I wish for an oven to cook my frozen pizza in
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  10. #6950
    Granted, but it has no timer or form of clock; you always overcook your food by 10 minutes.

    I wish the Steam wasn't acting up.

  11. #6951
    The Patient Vanderez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    My heart is in Canada
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but it has no timer or form of clock; you always overcook your food by 10 minutes.

    I wish the Steam wasn't acting up.
    Granted. Steam now works perfect but all your games bought through Steam have been erased from your account.

    I'd wish I had a girlfriend ;_;

  12. #6952
    Granted, but it turns out to be your hand.

    I wish I didn't have to break that to McLockhart.

  13. #6953
    The Patient Vanderez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    My heart is in Canada
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but it turns out to be your hand.

    I wish I didn't have to break that to McLockhart.
    Granted. Your keyboard is now broken and you cannot tell him about the bad news.

    I'd wish I had the expansions to TES: Skyrim

  14. #6954
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,049
    Granted, but a pack of wolves comes out of the game and kills you, to avenge all their fellow wolves that you killed.

    I wish I could fall asleep instantly, on a whim.

  15. #6955
    Granted, but doing so causes you to have a stroke, killing you in your sleep.

    I wish Mynta was immortal.

  16. #6956
    The Patient Vanderez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    My heart is in Canada
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but doing so causes you to have a stroke, killing you in your sleep.

    I wish Mynta was immortal.
    Granted, but she'll be forced to spend all of her time on MMO-champion, moderating the the new board which discusses origami.

    I wish for the Lich King to return!
    Last edited by Vanderez; 2013-04-02 at 08:41 PM.

  17. #6957
    Granted, but he only returns to buy toilet paper.

    I wish for an asteroid that would throw me in a post-apocalyptic world where I have to fight for survival and the repopulation of the planet. I shall be known as the founding father and every major city would have a statue of me.

  18. #6958
    The Patient Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    343
    Granted but you're thrown into such a world that worships My Little Pony and sees the Jonas Brothers still alive and the only ones willing to play the role of females.

    I wish I didn't have to login and see such creepy eyes and facial expressions like That Feel.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

  19. #6959
    Granted, you can no longer log into... whatever the hell you're logging into

    I wish my pizza was done.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  20. #6960
    Elemental Lord Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Granted, you can no longer log into... whatever the hell you're logging into

    I wish my pizza was done.
    Granted. It was made in the microwave.

    I wish I had crackers for this cheese.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •