Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted they now get you in the shower and bedroom and at school.

I wish i wished the ultimate wish to end all wishes.
    granted. you wished yourself out of existence, so you ended all your wishes.

I wish I had the money to buy myself into a 13/13 hc ToT run on my server. something like a run from Envy...

Granted. You pay them with real life currency.$$ As a result, Blizzard is like "fuck this guy" and bans your account.

Do you have a good guild Scrooge?

I wish I could fix any watch.

Looking for new friends. I asked my old friends for ideas on how to serve my landlord since we have tech beef and they weren't helpful at all. PM me. (I'm very serious.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    2/12 normal 10 man guild. Don't raid with them though, I prefer to be free in what I do.

Granted. You pay them with real life currency.$$ As a result, Blizzard is like "fuck this guy" and bans your account.

I wish I could fix any watch.
    Granted, but you somehow become so allergic to watches, being within 5 miles of one causes your skin to turn blue and become more itchy than anything you've ever experiences. Plus, watches become super fashionable, and 99.9% of the population wears one.

I wish I lived in a palace.

Didn't we already give you a castle?

No. No palace. You have the same castle but it gets renamed "Mynta Manor." And there's still a serial killer fox in it and it's still creepy and haunted and old. And you live on a waterfront so you pay MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD taxes son. You don't even wanna know what the closing costs will be getting the city to rename and say it's okay for your change from a castle to a palace. It's gonna be a headache.

I wish Mynta kept his old avatar and signature.

Looking for new friends. I asked my old friends for ideas on how to serve my landlord since we have tech beef and they weren't helpful at all. PM me. (I'm very serious.)

Granted, but since I don't know any male Mynta's, I can't tell them for you.

I wish I had a delicious apple that isn't poisoned.

Granted, but it belongs to Ryuk, the shinigami.

I wish I was a shinigami.

Granted, but you're Ryuks little brother, and since I stole Ryuks apple, you're somehow bound to me and must do whatever I tell you.

I wish I was immune to food poisoning.

Are you actually female Mynta?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I was a shinigami.
    Granted but you fall in love with me and write some murderer rapist's name in your notebook to save me and you die.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I was immune to food poisoning.
    Granted, but you have to use the bathroom after each and every meal for at least 15 mins each because your stomach is sensitive (but you won't get any health issues even if you ate a stapler).

I wish I had a Q tip.

Are you actually female Mynta?

Granted, but you have to use the bathroom after each and every meal for at least 15 mins each because your stomach is sensitive (but you won't get any health issues even if you ate a stapler).

I wish I had a Q tip.
    Yes.

Granted, but it's broken, and already used. Plus it's on fire.

I wish I didn't have a sensitive stomach.

Granted. Your stomach is made of iron so you can eat whatever you want but some of your favorite foods have a chemical reaction with your new stomach that it causes the iron to liquefy and destroy your insides.

I wish I had money to do stuff with.

Granted but before you can spend a single nickle you get drugged, robbed and left to rot in a ditch.

I wish my guinea pigs (the freaking rodents, NOT the usual term in experimentation) were smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Granted but before you can spend a single nickle you get drugged, robbed and left to rot in a ditch.

I wish my guinea pigs (the freaking rodents, NOT the usual term in experimentation) were smart.
    granted. they are smart. now, I could go with the usual "they're so smart they enslave mankind" corruption, but i'm not. they're just slightly smarter now than the average guinea pig. they are also now 10 times as big as the usual guinea pig and built like a dog. and they want to make sweet love to you by the firepit. how could you deny that?

I wish Blueobelisks biggest living being that wasn't a human and lived in his house (including insects) grew to the size of a horse and got an intense desire to mate with him.

Field Marshal
    Granted, they now mate with Blueobelisk and just as you where to go over to his place for some gaming you hear him scream...in agony, suddenly you get the urge to join him which you do...

I wish i had BearGod under my command and could train him to get me beer without ruining the beer or me in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, they now mate with Blueobelisk and just as you where to go over to his place for some gaming you hear him scream...in agony, suddenly you get the urge to join him which you do...

I wish i had BearGod under my command and could train him to get me beer without ruining the beer or me in any way.
    granted. did you know that Beargod's piss is the best beer in the world? he'll gladly share it with you.

I wish every single person on the road, no matter the mode of transportation, perfectly obeys the traffic regulations as stated in the law.

Granted, but the laws get changes so the speed limit is 20 mp/h. Everyone, including you, follows that completely.

I wish I was perfectly tanned 24/7.

Granted. However in order to stay this perfectly tanned all the time you need to pay the expensive upkeep on a weekly basis that eventually runs you dry.

I wish chat roulette would stop pairing me with guy's playing with their manhood and only pair me with people with some sense of humor.

Granted but you get a guy playing with his buddy's manhood who's super ticklish and is laughing the entire time. Enjoy!

I wish BearGod's avatar would turn itself into a nice cozy rug for my living room.

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Granted, but since he was killed to get it, the ghost haunts you for all eternity.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

Granted now you know what ugly people do....more frequently than you know. And the mere thought of lathering themselves up with Crisco, putting a mumu on and dancing to One Direction causes you to go insane and kill yourself.

I wish Mynta would stop recruiting a mint army since it takes away from the Thin Mint cookie stash.

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni