1. #7821
    Granted. You now think and develop sentences as slow as you type.
    I wish for a mint condition original Stretch Armstrong in the box.

  2. #7822
    The Lightbringer Puffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,123
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    Granted. You now think and develop sentences as slow as you type.
    I wish for a mint condition original Stretch Armstrong in the box.
    Granted, But somehow the inside of the box has become dusty forcing you to open it to view it !

    I wish i got less mouth ulcers : |

  3. #7823
    Bloodsail Admiral Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,041
    Granted,you now get less mouth ulcers,but they appear in your anus now!

    I wish i knew why Brennan wanted to sleep with his cousin,isnt that technically incest?

  4. #7824
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    110
    Granted, you know now why and you are suprised that it wasn't sexually in any way and you went in depression because it didn't turn out as you had hoped and lock yourself in your closet

    I wish i had a neverending donut machine that supplied top quality donuts to everyone who wanted one.

  5. #7825
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    422
    Granted but the flavor settings break when a mouse crawls into the machine thus making the cream filled donuts - mouse filled donuts. Bon appetite!

    I wish the head IT guy here at work would just retire so we can have a "Screw You Novell!!" Party and install Microsoft server stuff.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  6. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but the flavor settings break when a mouse crawls into the machine thus making the cream filled donuts - mouse filled donuts. Bon appetite!

    I wish the head IT guy here at work would just retire so we can have a "Screw You Novell!!" Party and install Microsoft server stuff.
    GRANTED
    but your new head IT guy installs Microsoft server 2000

    I wish i had a good looking girl friend who likes video games!

  7. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    GRANTED
    but your new head IT guy installs Microsoft server 2000

    I wish i had a good looking girl friend who likes video games!
    Granted but you are now gay

    i wish i got paid more

  8. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Granted but you are now gay

    i wish i got paid more
    Granted but your now paid in monoply cash


    I wish i was a Elf

  9. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Granted but your now paid in monoply cash


    I wish i was a Elf
    Granted. You are now an Effeminate Lazy Feline.

    I wish that, at any time I want to, I can summon invisible floating loudspeakers, which only I and the people I want to can hear, and which play a melody so inspiring that it makes people perform absolute goddamn awesome miracles.

  10. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    Granted. You are now an Effeminate Lazy Feline.

    I wish that, at any time I want to, I can summon invisible floating loudspeakers, which only I and the people I want to can hear, and which play a melody so inspiring that it makes people perform absolute goddamn awesome miracles.
    granted

    but now your death and can't hear anything

    I wish azeroth was real

  11. #7831
    The Patient DestroDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Posts
    303
    Granted, but you were defeated, and this time Tyrion remembered his trinket, so it took a lot less time.

    I wish athletes and celebrities were held accountable for their racist, obscene, and stupid comments in the media, esp twitter.

  12. #7832
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    422
    Dammit I really hate corrupting this one but...

    Granted but in the process they state the driving force behind the voices of stupidity and ignorance was you and now society's and the media's focus redirects to you. Run Forest Run!

    I wish the cute little Android mascot would just go all psycho on the Apple logo in a cage fight.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  13. #7833
    The Lightbringer Puffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,123
    Granted but Andriod have now gone bankrupt rending you useless to live the rest of your life alone, obselete and unable to fill the crushing void you feel, so tragic

    I wish they would make a good warhammer (fantasy) RTS

  14. #7834
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    422
    Granted but it's released in a language that's only known to the residents of the south Pacific and you're too broke to learn it. Enjoy watching clips!

    I wish old school IT folks weren't so damned ingrained in their ways of doing stuff.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  15. #7835
    The Lightbringer Puffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but it's released in a language that's only known to the residents of the south Pacific and you're too broke to learn it. Enjoy watching clips!

    I wish old school IT folks weren't so damned ingrained in their ways of doing stuff.
    Well i may as well just hang myself then :P

  16. #7836
    Bloodsail Admiral Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,041
    Granted but you hang yourself by your penis,it inevitably snaps off and you live another 1000 years with the pain.

    I wish dooms would play the game properly,i cant keep affording to rip of his penis in punishment!

  17. #7837
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    422
    Granted but now he has to play the game with no penis and an anger millions of times worse than a rampaging bull - and his sole target is you.

    I wish Scotty would find a way to teleport me off this rock since there's no intelligent life.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  18. #7838
    The Patient DestroDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Posts
    303
    Granted, he finds a way to get you off the rock. Unfortunately since he only has 9.5 fingers, he messes something up, and you wind up in the rock. Somehow in the process your genetic material modifies and you develop a symbiotic relationship with the Earth. You can't control anything, but you are aware of all that goes on. Eventually a group of bear hating Justin Bieber devotees migrate to your world, and begin reproducing. Although they are annoying as all hell, they have a modicum of intelligence, which is used for genetic research and engineering. The pinnacle of their accomplishments is modifying all of their people so they are direct copies of Justin Bieber, and terraforming the earth (that is you), into a natural sculpture of Justin's face.

    I wish I had a pet Capuchin Monkey.

  19. #7839
    Granted! Monkey is too wild and destroys you stuff and chews your mom's face off + you get arrested for keeping wild animal in your house.

    I wish you to call me maybe!

  20. #7840
    Granted but he always saves his poop so he can throw it at you every morning.

    I wish my English teacher would actually teach me something related to the kind of English we are supposed to learn instead of using Youtube to respond to questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •