Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    No wish from you, so:

I wish them leprechauns die in a pit of fire!
    granted. The firepit is actually the gateway to hell (the real gateway in Kazakhstan) relocated to where your house used to be.

I wish Blueobelisk was caught by PETA on a critical failure on juicing a lemon (hint: do lemons have legs? no? do baby chicks have them?)

Granted, but PETA is a joke, so he just walks away while they scream at him.

I wish nzall would form a version of PETA that doesn't suck.

Deleted
    Granted, Nzall form a hardcore group of PETA that beats and tortures everyone they don't like and they have set their eyes on you Mynta because you have a pet so they are on their way over to have a little 'talk' with you.

I wish i was a part of the new PETA so i could beat people up.

Deleted
    Granted. You're now part of the new PETA. But there's only a problem, there's an initiation process, in which you need to get beaten severely to see the pain you will inflict on others.

I wish there would be more Humble Bundles, like the one EA is making now, with cheap games where the money goes to charity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,there is,you just missed them all,i've purchased hundreds but the EA games on offer are shite for PC gaming,oh and the corruption.... you buy the games,but the people IN those charities get the games,not you.

I wish the games on the humble bundle were on consoles instead,i hate PC games that are hard to play on PC,they need a controller (which i aint got)

Ok the games on the Humble Bundle are now on console, but they've been replaced with shovelware party games for the Wii.

I wish Bravely Default would hurry up and come out in America.

Deleted
    Granted, they rushed it and shipped it to America but since it was rushed it is not the Bravly Default you remember

I wish i was immune to any sickness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, they rushed it and shipped it to America but since it was rushed it is not the Bravly Default you remember

I wish i was immune to any sickness
    Granted, but your immune system becomes overloaded due to the strength and causes major damage to your body.

I wish I could command invisibility on myself.

*Notices name then thinks about Iced and how he would feel about this...*

Granted, you command invisibility on yourself but not your fur or clothing, like bears wear clothing, so we can still tell where you are at all times.

I wish I got more sleep last night instead of playing all night before classes started.

Granted. Instead you got a lot of sleep but ended up being late to class (like someone we know) because you saw a hot Majad walking down the street and had to follow him in your car and rape him and dump his body in his garage.

I wish Wayne2Luk let me play GTA5 with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    I wish I got more sleep last night instead of playing all night before classes started.
    Granted, but you wake up to be known as Fuzzles the bear who can breath fire and shoot lightning out of your eyes.

I wish to explode.

i want to be the very best. like no one ever was!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu125 View Post
    Granted, but you wake up to be known as Fuzzles the bear who can breath fire and shoot lightning out of your eyes.

I wish to explode.
    Granted, but you will reincarnate as a goat.

I wish for a magic unicorn that shoots gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    Granted, but you will reincarnate as a goat.

granted, but said unicorn only shoots gold semen, and only into your butt.

i wish for no debt!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    granted, your unicorn shoots golden turds like a cannon.

Edit: wow, my timing sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nukedtheinsane View Post
    i wish for no debt!
    granted, but any money you touch spontaneously combusts.

I wish goats could fly.
    Last edited by Kotori125; 2013-08-19 at 10:32 PM.

You fucked me too. I need Wayne2Luk here.

Granted, goats can fly. Idk if you know, but goats eat metal. So now goats fly out of their pens into the streets of populated cities and eat people's bikes and cars.

I wish Wayne2Luk invited me to play GTA5 with him since he has the connection and I'm mad hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, goats can fly. Idk if you know, but goats eat metal. So now goats fly out of their pens into the streets of populated cities and eat people's bikes and cars.

I wish Wayne2Luk invited me to play GTA5 with him since he has the connection and I'm mad hyped.
    Granted, you get to be his(?) meatshield.

(and now I can fly and eat metal, cool. gogo reincarnation from explosion)

I wish I was paper-cut resistant.

Granted, but because of your superpower society deems you the best man for an office job filing papers. You live the rest of your life doing a mediocre job for no pay and you get no wife or kids since you work 12 hours a day. (You sleep 6 hours a day, and other 6 hours a day is sorting mail for the post office.)

I wish Iced changed his name to IcedCoffee.

Granted, but you're now BlueBerry.

I wish I slept 8 hours a night, every night, no matter what.

Deleted
    Granted, you sleep 8 hours no matter what even when theres a fire spreading across your apartment but hey you get to sleep your 8 hours.

I wish I was a robot