Granted but he builds it out of straw and palm trees which get obliterated by a typhoon/hurricane. Now you're homeless as is Binkamus and the last person that angered Binky still hasn't found their ass.

I wish someone would tape the beatdown Binky lays on Wayne for destroying his island and most importantly, his beer.

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Granted, but the video was cursed, so that anyone who watches it dies in 6.92 minutes.

I wish a pet slime.

Granted but your new pet came directly from BearGod's nose as you never did specify the origins of your pet request.

I wish Mynta's new pet would go on a rampage and destroy Miley Cyrus before she breeds.

Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but your new pet came directly from BearGod's nose as you never did specify the origins of your pet request.

I wish Mynta's new pet would go on a rampage and destroy Miley Cyrus before she breeds.
    granted, but the slime gets nauseous from it and sends a stream of bright pink vomit right into BlueObelisk's face.

I wish BlueObelisk Put 2 and 2 together and realized that he actually knows me under 3 other names as well: a demon (or rogue antivirus if you go by the avatar), an anthropomorphic duck and a mafia leader. won't be long though, this doctor is changing names this weekend again.

*gives a weird look*

- - - Updated - - -

UHhhhHHHHHHH granted. I put 2 + 2 together and get 3. And I get failed in my math class, so me and Iced, who needed some math help himself, go rob Texas Instruments of their finest calculators. At Texas, we get sentenced to the death penalty for the $82 thievery, but while in custody we convince our lawyer friend to change legislation so that there are no more name changes in the US, including MMO-C forums. So you're stuck with that name.

Also, you were suspicious to the FBI for even mentioning changing your name, so your signature was deleted and they freeze your bank accounts and you live in poverty.

Oh and me and Iced passed our next prison jail math test and we lived happily ever after.

I wish I knew who Temperance Brennan was.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *gives a weird look*

- - - Updated - - -

UHhhhHHHHHHH granted. I put 2 + 2 together and get 3. And I get failed in my math class, so me and Iced, who needed some math help himself, go rob Texas Instruments of their finest calculators. At Texas, we get sentenced to the death penalty for the $82 thievery, but while in custody we convince our lawyer friend to change legislation so that there are no more name changes in the US, including MMO-C forums. So you're stuck with that name.

Also, you were suspicious to the FBI for even mentioning changing your name, so your signature was deleted and they freeze your bank accounts and you live in poverty.

Oh and me and Iced passed our next prison jail math test and we lived happily ever after.

I wish I knew who Temperance Brennan was.
    granted. remember nzall/Scrooge McDuck/Don Vito Corleone? all me! the revelation startles you and you end up tripping over your own feet, straight into a puddle of water.

I wish I had a fish.

Granted, but it's on the other side of the planet.

I wish I was the best painter in the world.

Granted but because everyone buys your works all the other existing painters are now out of work, angry and armed with sharp brushes with your address in hand. No that's not red paint folks.

I wish Temperance would've remembered to bring a camera to Blue getting puked on by Miley.

Signature by Yoni

The Patient
    Granted, he remembered the camera, but he also had no idea what you were talking about and Miley puked on you instead, noone ever saw it.

I wish for Blizzard to slip out of activisions greedy hands

Granted but they slip right out of Activision's hands and right into EA Sports' hands - and everyone knows you were the brains of that move.

I wish people would keep the wishes out of the game and back in the fantasy world where I rule as Fartman, IcedWarrior broods more than an emo on Cutting Day and BearGod loves dry-humping Smokey The Bear.

Signature by Yoni

Granted but im now the creator and just went all Game of Thrones Red Wedding on you!

I wish Akshak knew i did this because he left me out

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    granted. remember nzall/Scrooge McDuck/Don Vito Corleone? all me! the revelation startles you and you end up tripping over your own feet, straight into a puddle of water.
    OH you're nzall. N***a you can't be changing your name all the time and expect me to remember!

I wish I had a fish.
    Granted, you're a fisherman who was out fishing to make your living (btw your wife and kids hate you because they want more money) when you catch the biggest fish evah. But it doesn't fit on your boat and I show up to make the joke "we're gonna need a bigger boat" so they make a movie about me and you sink and drown.

Then later I come back with that bigger boat from my movie money and catch the same fish and go in Guiness World Records.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish Temperance would've remembered to bring a camera to Blue getting puked on by Miley.
    Granted but nzall sells it to TMZ and he makes $100 for the photo, and with that $100 he buys a better camera and gets some embarrassing nude pictures of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish Akshak knew i did this because he left me out
    Granted, Ashak rewrites that wish and includes everyone who isn't banned right now on this page.

I wish nzall was one of my sub drug dealers selling my product.

granted,
    but he is selling the product back to you

I wish i could kill people just by thinking about them badly.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Granted but due to your rampant hate for the world you're now known as the man who killed Santa Claus, Kate Beckinsale, the entire residency of the Playboy Mansion and every female Cosplay attendee at ComicCon. Hope you know how to hide fracker!

I wish Blood Fox would've said no to joining Mynta's Mint Army - just say NO!

Signature by Yoni

Granted, he said no the first time, but joined later anyways. Plus, he signed you up too.

I wish everyone was in my army.

Granted, your army is deemed as a threat and the United States military takes action. Your army is crippled but allowed to live (legs cut off, some lost eyes, some just got shot in the spine) and you're beheaded in front of national TV since you're the leader.

Oh and everyone not in your army had a cupcake and pancake party to celebrate. You guys fucking missed out.

I wish me and Ashak threw a pancake and cupcake party for MMO-C and only invited the people we liked.

High Overlord
    Granted, since you guys had a cupcake party i decided to revive Mynta a la Game of Thrones style so now she's like angry and wants to kill Blue and Akshak since they where the ones who betrayed her and you didn't invite her aswell.

I wish i had a better understanding of the dark arts so i could perfect my revival spell and use it on Akshak and Blueobelisk when they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    OH you're nzall. N***a you can't be changing your name all the time and expect me to remember!
    wouldn't count on it. I have SO MUCH FUN confusing you and others. it does make it hard though to hold any semblance of status in the ret paladin theorycraft thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, since you guys had a cupcake party i decided to revive Mynta a la Game of Thrones style so now she's like angry and wants to kill Blue and Akshak since they where the ones who betrayed her and you didn't invite her aswell.

I wish i had a better understanding of the dark arts so i could perfect my revival spell and use it on Akshak and Blueobelisk when they die.
    Granted, however, BlueObelisk is revived as a character in Progress Quest. His race is a vampiric hopgoblin (permanently high), his class is a devil monk and he dualwields salmon steaks.

I wish someone would FINALLY develop an amazing single player only LotR RPG in the style of the Witcher.

wouldn't count on it. I have SO MUCH FUN confusing you and others. it does make it hard though to hold any semblance of status in the ret paladin theorycraft thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, however, BlueObelisk is revived as a character in Progress Quest. His race is a vampiric hopgoblin (permanently high), his class is a devil monk and he dualwields salmon steaks.

I wish someone would FINALLY develop an amazing single player only LotR RPG in the style of the Witcher.
    Granted, but the world is attacked by robot space Nazis and permanently blind you with their space Nazi weaponry.

I wish John Dimaggio would dress up in a Jake the Dog costume and become my butler for the rest of times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We force stuff on kids all the time, no one ever cares until there's a penis involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    What are you talking about?
    This is AMERICA you and I live in. We would have people lining up by the thousands to go on missions to conquer this new nation of worm monsters.

Granted, but hes onyly there to kill you then have his wayw ith your corpse... all in the costume.

I wish I could magically resurrect the mint army and help under mynta guidance lead it to victory! and what not
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche