Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish all games were released on the PC, including ones originally released as handhelds, and were amazing ports.
    Granted, all games are released for PC. They all work amazingly well, too. However, the developers decide to put less content in the PC versions since they hate PC for some reason and you only get around 20% of relevant content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    I wish I had the money to travel around the world.
    Granted, you travel around the world.

I was gonna corrupt this by saying you'd be in a wheelchair which severely limits you but that sounds mean, I don't think I could do that to anyone lol.

Granted you travel around the world and you have the money to support yourself. However, the reason you travel around the world is because you're on the run from cops and you can never stay in a single country for more than ten days. You spend the rest of your life travelling with no permanent home, or family or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish i knew how bad Blue wanted that keychain toy so i could torture him with it for a few weeks!
    I want it really bad. Omg. That's the first fucking Heist. And I can take it around and show off all the time since it's a keychain. Not like my view finder that I'm a freak for just randomly having out.

Especially since GTA Online launches today ogm.

I wish I had that fucking keychain.

Granted you can have it,but ill keep it with me for safety.

I wish i could see the tears that blueobelisk is shedding right now.

Granted, you see my tears, and they're enough to drown the world. Everyone dies.

I wish I was part of a secret criminal organization. A cool one. Super professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you see my tears, and they're enough to drown the world. Everyone dies.

I wish I was part of a secret criminal organization. A cool one. Super professional.
    granted. you are now a member of the Turkish Pet Extermination Society, who is held in high regard by a big fraction of the Turks. They are professional hitmen who specialize in brutally abusing and then murdering pets who are loved by their owners.

I wish BlueObelisk would get assigned to the First and Second dog of the USA.

Granted but due to a mistranslation he was assigned Sarah Jessica Parker and Janet Street Porter because they are just.....just hideous...

I wish i knew why it always rained on me,is it because i lied when i was 17?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but due to a mistranslation he was assigned Sarah Jessica Parker and Janet Street Porter because they are just.....just hideous...

I wish i knew why it always rained on me,is it because i lied when i was 17?
    granted. you now know. the realization of the horrible, heinous crimes you commited, makes you sick to your stomach, and ever time it rains from now on, you will remember that fateful day with archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, in June 1914. Don't you, Gavrilo?

I wish Wayne25uk would get back to me on that question about GTAV I PM'd him. of course, I know the answer already, since GFWL is discontinued, but i'm wondering if there might be other DRM involved.

Granted Wayne25uk thought he replied again but due to his excessive bans cant keep up.

I wish i already PM'd him and didnt have to go check again.

No idea wtf Wayne is talking about but it's been a while so.

Granted, the monster survives.

I wish we all had more free time.

Granted, but the only thing available for us to do is watch Derrick Rose and the Bulls beat the Knicks.

I wish the college I attend was within 5 minutes of walking distance (of my house). I'm tired of commuting an hour, one way, every day.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but the only thing available for us to do is watch Derrick Rose and the Bulls beat the Knicks.

I wish the college I attend was within 5 minutes of walking distance (of my house). I'm tired of commuting an hour, one way, every day.
    granted. it's 5 minutes of walking up a 30% incline. you then need to stand in a 55 minute queue which checks every student for anything which could be conceivably used as a weapon. On the way home, you need to take a 2 hour detour because the 30% incline is full of bullies.

Honest wish: I wish noone on this forum and noone I know personally have been lured by Sweetie (check the headlines if you're wondering what i'm talking about).

Doesn't show up on Google for me. I can't corrupt this wish properly.

Doesn't show up on Google for me. I can't corrupt this wish properly.
    It shows up on Google. Unfortunately, Google now corrects your daily dialogue, even away from your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-into-a-trap

Eww gross. Granted, no one of your friends/family or whatever was lured, but instead they were caught raping random people and go to jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, your college is really close to you but you somehow end up being late to class anyway but you have to deal with random college idiots partying and being loud around your neighborhood. The resale value of your house is at a loss, you basically have no equity on it anymore. You're gonna have to take out an adjustable rate mortgage to compensate on your new house because you're gonna foreclose on your current house.

I wish Steampunk actually corrupted a wish instead of just randomly posting about the situation. Who does this guy think he is?

- - - Updated - - -

*cough so hard about my wish* Next thing you know people are gonna start posting here discussing the wishes and corruptions without actually corrupting wishes themselves. Why does that sound familiar? *COUGH SO HARD*

I wish Steampunk actually corrupted a wish instead of just randomly posting about the situation. Who does this guy think he is?
    Granted. Steampunk corrupts a wish. Your wish. It's such a dubious corruption that it cuts you to the core; changing your way of life. You never have a moment of spare time for yourself, ever.

I wish that this "conspiracy theory" was true.

Ahh the old dwarf in a Kangaroo trick. Granted but the enemy punts them away with no damage taken.

I wish people would stop sending me things to do so I can catch up at work.

Granted, your boss stops sending you work to do so you have nothing to do for work and you end up jobless.

I wish I had the power to infect people.

Granted, but every disease you infect to someone, you will too be infected, but not killed and you will suffer for the rest of your life.

I wish I had more friends.

Granted, they're all friends on myspace or facebook (not that I know how that shit works). You have six more friends. However, everyone you know in real life dies or doesn't want to be your friend, so besides very little internet posting or whatever the fuck facebook does, you're alone for the rest of your life.

I wish Iced knew how to make the best Iced Tea ever and he made some and everyone from MMO-C drank some at a summer pool party.

Granted. Due to an error in the production procedure a mouse managed to venture into the production line and got itself squished to be a part of the tea. Due to the bacteria and diseases the mouse was carrying the tea is now lethal to drink. Poor mouse.

I wish I could move to, and live in, South Korea.
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2013-11-11 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Granted. Due to an error in the production procedure a mouse managed to venture into the production line and got itself squished to be a part of the tea. Due to the bacteria and diseases the mouse was carrying the tea is now lethal to drink. Poor mouse.

I wish I could move to, and live in, South Korea.
    Granted but as soon as you arrive North Korea declares War and invades the South. Your under North control for 5 years until an alliance of countries takes it over where it's given to the Russians as part of winnings in a Poker tournament.

I wish it would stop snowing!