Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish someone made a bromance film involving furry love between Blueobelisk and Wayne25uk, with a guest starring of Icedwarrior.

"That's good, boy -- get in there nice and deep-like." That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that. I'm weird. And dirty, apparently.

Aaaaaanyways, granted. Quentin Tarantino makes a bromance film of the above. However, at the end, there's a bloody shootout, and only the guest star (me!) make it out alive. The ending shows me, holding the two dead bodies of Blueobelisk and Wayne25uk in my hands, mourning my loss. The second movie is about me taking revenge for my fallen comrades.

I wish nzall was involved in the aforementioned second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

"That's good, boy -- get in there nice and deep-like." That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that. I'm weird. And dirty, apparently.

Aaaaaanyways, granted. Quentin Tarantino makes a bromance film of the above. However, at the end, there's a bloody shootout, and only the guest star (me!) make it out alive. The ending shows me, holding the two dead bodies of Blueobelisk and Wayne25uk in my hands, mourning my loss. The second movie is about me taking revenge for my fallen comrades.

I wish nzall was involved in the aforementioned second movie.
    Granted. I'm your insanely competent sidekick who you can't go without, not even on the toilet.

Edit: forget about survivors.

I wish my life was epic enough for a Lindsey Stirling soundtrack, a voiceover by Morgan freeman and a monumental bollywood scene by every single bollywood actor around today, with me surviving it all.
    Last edited by nzall; 2013-11-18 at 10:32 PM.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Lol you can't edit your wish killing me and Wayne off, wtf.

You guys are posting some sick stuff. Click on this thread in class today. See Iced's post. "I must have clicked Funny Pictures thread but accident." I actually see what's going on in the picture. So did the guy sitting next to me. Awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol you can't edit your wish killing me and Wayne off, wtf.
    Why not?

You guys are posting some sick stuff. Click on this thread in class today. See Iced's post. "I must have clicked Funny Pictures thread but accident." I actually see what's going on in the picture. So did the guy sitting next to me. Awkward...
    So why aren't you doing work in class, hmm?

~skip me~

What's Bollywood? There was this decent looking girl in my art class, and we had to do a basically blackboard forum post on an intro about ourselves and some bullshit about art, I don't even fucking remember. So I put down "I'm genius physics major/math minor on track for premed or engineering, and I think art is worthless, I hate it. Except this one time in 2nd grade I drew a picture of a giraffe and my teacher gave me a $10 Barnes and noble gift card." Short and sweet, made me seem genius and arrogant enough.

But that decent looking girl writes "I'm a speech pathology major (I loled) and I've always liked to express myself with dancing." And somehow Bollywood got thrown into the conversation and I didn't know what was up. Btw girl was late on doing an (online) assignment and she sometimes leaves class early, not my type.

Granted nzall. People follow you around and chronicle your life and you even get a soundtrack like Peter in that family guy episode. But you're like...you're like this one guy who I read about in a horror story. Hes good looking and when he gets up, he gets to fuck a hot chick every morning, and uhhh he does some other stuff during the day, but all of this is recorded and he's trapped in the confines of his own room. It's recorded for the entertainment of other people, until the time his looks fade and they suck his life essence out and let him live basically as a tree stump shackled in some other room, like his father before him.

I'll recorrupt it and do the others later.

I wish Iced was somehow one of my close knit friends (aka on my friends list) and we could conspire stuff together. But mostly he'd help me by drawing something and giving me art advice. Read the above story, does it sound like I know art?

Granted,its called Iceblue Mountain - The broken back edition. But as i was sick on the day of filming Nzall had to take my place on the mega super furry anal love scene.

I wish i was clever at not being clever in a clever sort of way that only clever people of a clever nature would cleverly get.

Wow how late was i with this reply lol oops.

Hurry up and get home from school/playing with your nerdy Dungeons and Dragons friends Iced!

Hurry up and get home from school/playing with your nerdy Dungeons and Dragons friends Iced!
    I was / am busy getting kicked out of my house, and moving in to my father's place, of which doesn't have internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish i was clever at not being clever in a clever sort of way that only clever people of a clever nature would cleverly get.
    Granted. Now people think you're a pretentious douchebag that knows everything. No one ever talks to you again. Ever.

I wish Iced was somehow one of my close knit friends (aka on my friends list) and we could conspire stuff together. But mostly he'd help me by drawing something and giving me art advice. Read the above story, does it sound like I know art?
    Granted. However, I have no artistic ability whatsoever (true story, I can only manipulate stuff in PS, really...), so, while I can google buzzwords and sound like I know what I'm doing, I end up giving you terrible advice. Because I sound like I know what I'm doing, you accept my advice, and turn in a project (with my "awesome" help) for your final. It...doesn't turn out too well, and you fail your class (I've decided you're taking art classes). The picture you turned in? A picture of a dick, in a fancy sephia filter. The women don't exactly like that, and ignore you because of it. The men, well, you get hit on by all the gay guys.

I wish I wasn't forced to move.

Granted, you're free to stay, but your school moves another 2 hours away and commute is hard. Oh and you stay in school for another 4 years.

I wish Iced was good at art.

Btw I do have an art class but this is a business project. And I don't mean business as in a class, I mean just a project I wanna do on my own. You should up your photoshop skills and help me out.

Granted he's good at art,but his speciality is drawing with poo,and he only ever fishes the poo from your toilet bowl.

I wish after Iced did a artistic movement he would make Blueobelisks dinner without washing said artistic hands.

//////////Gross.

Granted, Iced did some dirty stuff and made me dinner, but I was having you over for dinner that night and I asked to be excused from the table in stereotypical TV-Show fashion because you didn't bring the GTA5 keychain and you ate everything alone.

I wish I felt it in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm changing my wish. I wish Iced was over these real life complications.

Granted he is over them,but he chose the pussy way out and committed suicide to end his woes!

I wish i knew what was up with Iced before his untimely suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted he is over them,but he chose the pussy way out and committed suicide to end his woes!

I wish i knew what was up with Iced before his untimely suicide.
    Granted, but upon finding out, Iced comes back to life and kills you.

I wish I knew why you can see the mount Invincible????

Granted. You see it because you have eyes. Your screen emits a certain light that gets absorbed by your retina that reaches some rods and cones in your schlera, which then transmit the signals to neurons which decipher the light into an image via the optic nerve.

I wish I was the best technical troubleshooting guy in the world. Like, I could fix any computer or phone ever.

Stood in the Fire
    Granted. You see it because you have eyes. Your screen emits a certain light that gets absorbed by your retina that reaches some rods and cones in your schlera, which then transmit the signals to neurons which decipher the light into an image via the optic nerve.

I wish I was the best technical troubleshooting guy in the world. Like, I could fix any computer or phone ever.
    Granted, but everytime you fix a computer/phone, something else you own breaks.

I wish, I actually don't know anything to wish for... destructive powers maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Invincible means it can not die or be harmed, inVISIBLE means you can't see it.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/YourBeatsEnt?feature=mhee <---- Check it out if you like hiphop instrumentals

Granted, any cracker or cookie you hold in your hand breaks while you hold it, it never ever reaches your mouth. Your destructive power is just too strong.

I wish I had a whip that extended for 3 miles and I was a master fighter with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Invincible means it can not die or be harmed, inVISIBLE means you can't see it.

I wish I had a whip that extended for 3 miles and I was a master fighter with it.
    Granted, however with every crack, you obliterate everything within a mile of the tip and become the most infamous supervillain, the Crackmaster!

I wish I could levitate.

Wow that sounds awesome.

Granted Luminvent you can levitate but you can't actually move forward or backward or to the side. You can only move up from the spot you started from. Power is still useful but it's not like you can fucking fly anywhere.

I wish we had a big MMO-C Thanksgiving celebration. Everyone on this page of this thread was doing the cooking.

Wow that sounds awesome.

Granted Luminvent you can levitate but you can't actually move forward or backward or to the side. You can only move up from the spot you started from. Power is still useful but it's not like you can fucking fly anywhere.

I wish we had a big MMO-C Thanksgiving celebration. Everyone on this page of this thread was doing the cooking.
    Granted, we have a grand celebration and we all cook, but we found out that no one brought any food, or beer.

I wish I was a rock n roll god.