Field Marshal
    Granted, but the hole isn't big enough causing the suit to reach it's limit causing a shockwave of poo to cover a radius of 50km with you as the center.

I wish firetrucks were pink instead of red.

The Patient
    Granted but now no one gets out of their way when in traffic resulting in multiple massive pileups on the roadways due to the confusion - hell why get out of the way of a Susan G Komen truck?

I wish I hadn't slept on the past 2 open beta weekends for Wildstar.

** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

Granted. You play Wildstar 24/7, literally. Because of your loopy sleep-state, you fall victim to a scam, of which comprimises your account. You lose everything.

I wish my neighbor's pet peacock wouldn't be so damned loud, waking me up.

Granted. The peacock is silent for the first night. You sleep soundly. Your dreams are the stuff of wonder - your traverse continents, you can fly, you have engaging conversations with interesting people, you enjoy the weather, and explore all the world has to offer. You wake up in a grungy room with other people - you were drugged in your sleep and sold into the sex trade.

I wish my roommate did her dishes.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

The Patient
    Granted but she LITERALLY does them resulting in dishes covered in well, her.

I wish Badpaladin's avatar would close its damned mouth - that tongue is freaking me out.

Signature by Yoni

Granted it closes its mouth but then the tongue comes out his ears instead!

I wish my previous wish granters idea of no DLC/Expansions etc were true,i used to like games when they were made fully not half now pay for other half later bullshit!

Field Marshal
    Granted, the gaming world is in peace and everyone loves you for it but then the pesky guys 'over there' and those in EU comes up with a law that every game has a monthly fee + the original price, thanks Wayne!

I wish the world was in a zombie apocalypse state

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    -snip-
    A wild Badpaladin appears!

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish the world was in a zombie apocalypse state
    Granted. Literally everyone else is a zombie, while you're yourself. The zombies, unfortunately, are able to sense where you are at all times. You don't last very long...

I wish I had free gasoline for my specific, real-life car (that works perfectly for my car, and only my car) for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Literally everyone else is a zombie, while you're yourself. The zombies, unfortunately, are able to sense where you are at all times. You don't last very long...

I wish I had free gasoline for my specific, real-life car (that works perfectly for my car, and only my car) for the rest of my life.
    Granted, but you're hit by a semi truck and killed pulling out of the gas station the first time you fill up your car.

I wish everyone would just give me what I want no questions asked.

The Patient
    Granted but they happen to find you when you want that one good dump uninterrupted - and they all take a crap on you.

I wish the Zombie apocalypse state featured some cool crossbow weapons for all of us humans.

Signature by Yoni

Field Marshal
    Granted, you find a composite crossbow with an RDS and a new high-tech self-replicating ammo bag. You go on a killing spree shooting zombies like never before but what you don't know is that those self-replicating arrows is replicators! you don't seem to realise in time and you get consumed by your crossbow and turn the zombie apocalypse into a replicatorpocalypse and the replicators want to destroy the world.

I wish Akshak wouldn't doom us even more

Granted, now Akshak undooms us so hard, the world turns into a complete utopia, where wishes can never be corrupted.

I wish I could walk 80 miles per hour.

Granted, but you walk for 80 after. Then 80 after. Then 80 after. And forever and ever and ever and ever.

I wish I could live in Ooo (adventure time universe).

The Patient
    Granted but the Squidbillies declare war on on Ooo and obliterate it and all of its residents - you included.

I wish the Squidbillies would also invade this new utopia cause it sucks!

Signature by Yoni

Granted but its hillbillys mutated with squids....

I wish the zombies in this apocolypse only had a craving for penises and ovaries instead of brains.

Field Marshal
    Granted, but they only want your penis and they repeatedly force themselves on you but during the act they accidently take a bite of your brain turning them into brain eating zombies again.

I wish Pokemon were real!

Granted,but we humans are capturable and the animals are in control instead!

I wish for a Snow Leopard to make Binky his bitch!

The Patient
    Granted but in the process he sees you as a potential threat and mauls into tiny bits which he feeds to Binkamus for his amusement.

I wish this cold temp crap would move on - it's Spring ffs.

Signature by Yoni

Field Marshal
    Granted, but it stopped above your house causing a flash freeze sealing you inside your own house.

I wish I could punch gravity in the face

The Patient
    Granted but you forgot about its big brother, Black Hole. Black Hole gets enraged that you punched his little brother and proceeds to suck you into its event horizon ripping you to shreds - but good news, you're now in pieces in Paradise!

I wish I never angered Gravity, Black Hole and their mean evil step-mother, Neil DeGrasse-Tyson.

Signature by Yoni