Granted. Boots can talk to you, but only you. You are driven mad by it, and no one believes you.

I wish for a promotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Boots can talk to you, but only you. You are driven mad by it, and no one believes you.

I wish for a promotion.
    Granted, but your boss thinks you're crap in your new position so you get demoted.

I wish for more knowledge about the world
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, you know have more knowledge about rule 34 and everything it is applied to.

I wish I had a can of pasta

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you have no way of opening it.

I wish for world peace.. Yes I'm boring.

Granted. However, I misread the wish as 'pieces'. Our world is now in multiple pieces.

I wish that there was more 'legitimate' competition for Steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted however it is a joint company owned by Google and Facebook.

I wish that I had a potato
    And god said "Come forth and receive eternal life!" But John came fifth and won a toaster

Granted. However, it is GLaDOS, and she reverts and kills you.

I wish that when I die, it is a quick and painless death.

Deleted
    Granted, but you die in a car accident and the doctors revive you and then you die a painful death and since you technically died twice you end up with two souls and a personality disorder

I wish for a thin red line

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but you die in a car accident and the doctors revive you and then you die a painful death and since you technically died twice you end up with two souls and a personality disorder

I wish for a thin red line
    Granted, but it is not yours and you can only see it online.

I wish for a War of the Ancients movie.

Granted, however it's made by 'Shamalamadingdong, on par with The Last Airbender.

I wish that sleep was unnecessary; that we would be fully functional with no health problems.

Deleted
    Granted, however it's made by 'Shamalamadingdong, on par with The Last Airbender.

I wish that sleep was unnecessary; that we would be fully functional with no health problems.
    Granted, however as humanity no longer needs sleep the law changes, and workers can be required to do full 24 hour days, every day. You end up with no free time after your boss fires half the staff to streamline his team, and you lose your mind as a result of the monotony of constant work.

Edit: I forgot my wish! I wish for a perfectly cooked medium steak.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-10-23 at 08:07 PM.

Granted your now an emotionless android.

I wish the earth would be invaded by aliens.

Deleted
    Granted, the earth is invaded and they sell off the planet and every surviving earthling into slavery

I wish I had a sand castle

Granted. However, it was placed near the ocean, and was never able to be made in any sense of the word because of the water.

I wish there was a 'magical pill' that caused humans to lose their desired amount of weight. And it was affordable, without health side-effects.

Deleted
    Granted, everyone that takes the pill becomes a drone under command of the pharmacutics companies

I wish for a banana

Granted. You obtain a banana...that is currently in the stomach of a monkey.

I wish for a pet monkey that will obey my commands and not injure me.

Deleted
    Granted, however it's the monkey that has eaten my banana so I'll have to operate on it, and I'm not a qualified surgeon.

I wish for more wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Granted, however it's the monkey that has eaten my banana so I'll have to operate on it, and I'm not a qualified surgeon.

I wish for more wishes
    Granted, they do however just last for a nano-second before everything reverts back to normal.

I wish roids didn't have any side-effects so I could consider taking them.

Granted. You get one additional wish. Problem is, it's only valid for a limited time, and you can't think of anything to wish for while it's active.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I wish roids didn't have any side-effects so I could consider taking them.
    Granted. Roids have no side-effects, but because of this medical-breakthrough, the costs skyrocket, because of the insane demand. You cannot afford them.

I wish for a book full of humorous jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post

I wish for more wishes
    granted but you can now only wish for more wishes

I wish for super powers.