Granted, this arms ends up in the product he was making which you incidentally bought.

I wish the Poke-thread was made into a full-blown subforum so we didn't have to have a whole new thread since it was too long

Granted, but no one knows where the subforum is so they decide to keep making new Pokemon threads and it eventually gets banned from the forum.

I wish Iced arm was in my Wendy's chili and I sued them and made a ton of $$.

Granted, but you ate my arm before noticing. You have...the craving! Just like It's Always Sunny, you now have an uncontrollable hunger for human flesh.

I wish three hours would just pass already. Tired of killing time.

Granted, you fall asleep. For 27 hours. Your mom assumed you were dead and buried you.

I wish I started hunting homeless people to eat them since I have the hunger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now survive solely on the Homeless. But as it turns out, someone else just wished for no more homeless, so you're gonna starve to death.

I wish that the meat I couldn't finish grew into animals, the paper I threw away grew into trees, and the technology I no longer use turned into their raw materials.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Granted, you now survive solely on the Homeless. But as it turns out, someone else just wished for no more homeless, so you're gonna starve to death.

I wish that the meat I couldn't finish grew into animals, the paper I threw away grew into trees, and the technology I no longer use turned into their raw materials.
    Granted. The animals remain cooked, the trees will never have leaves and the raw materials need to be mined again from their original mine.

I wish all 30 games on my wishlist will be on a 90% discount sale over the coming Steam Summer Sale and that I'm always capable of buying them.

Granted. However, your computer cannot handle them.

I wish I had the most powerful and capable computer in the world.

Deleted
    Granted, but electrical grid can't handle it so it explodes causing your entire house to conduct electricity everywhere and you get horribly scarred from all the electricity coursing through your body.

I wish Icedwarrior lost his other arm and decided to get noodles as replacements

Granted, but I am aware it was you that wanted this to happen. Because of this knowledge, I harass you by slapping and touching you constantly with said noodle hands.

I wish I hadn't overslept.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but I am aware it was you that wanted this to happen. Because of this knowledge, I harass you by slapping and touching you constantly with said noodle hands.

I wish I hadn't overslept.
    Granted. You overate, and ended up holed up in bed for month.

I wish my air conditioner would actually perform to its factory manufactured specifications.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the tech at the factory was dyslexic and angry and every time you try to set the AC to cool it causes the room to catch on fire and it shoots flame jets out at your nether region.

I wish someone would hire Icedwarrior with his new noodle arms to be the new "Wacky Inflatable Wavy Arms Guy" for Family Guy.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, I do but he dies and passes on all the savings and ownership of his protonpoweredelectricaltentacledadvertisingdroids and I make billions off of them and use all the money to propel civilization to space age with working space travel.

I wish Akshak would change his name.

Granted, but he changes his name to "binkamus prime"; people mistake you for him and vice versa all the time now.

I wish I had one beneficial superpower.

Granted, but he changes his name to "binkamus prime"; people mistake you for him and vice versa all the time now.

Granted. You have super speed. But only while in bed with your significant.

Wish that dyslexic tech was forced to repair my AC, at gun point. Gatlin guns. Manned by sharks. With frikken laser beams attached to their heads.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, but the sharks die to suffocation and the guns are powered by their lifeforce and shut down so the tech doesn't repair it, he destroys it even more.

I wish I had a car door

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. You have super speed. But only while in bed with your significant.
    I fail to see how that's beneficial to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish I had a car door
    Granted. You now have a car door. But your car was stolen. With the car door attached to it.

I wish that hoverboards were a thing, and that they were affordable.

I fail to see how that's beneficial to anyone.

Granted. You now have a car door. But your car was stolen. With the car door attached to it.

I wish that hoverboards were a thing, and that they were affordable.
    While your performance may leave your other hanging, your satisfaction is still guaranteed, and in record time to watch the Finals. You did fail to mention beneficial to whom.

Also, granted. Hoverboards are a thing and are affordable- to everyone but you. You've got quite a bit of jewelry to purchase in order to compensate for that superpower of yours.

I wish typing on a Smartphone didn't suck so much.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-06-04 at 07:34 PM.

Granted. However, because of the ease of access, you get take to typing a bit too fast, and break your phone. You can no longer afford a smartphone, but instead must purchase a flip phone.

I wish I had photographic memory.

Granted. However, because of the ease of access, you get take to typing a bit too fast, and break your phone. You can no longer afford a smartphone, but instead must purchase a flip phone.

I wish I had photographic memory.
    Granted.

But now you truly can never unsee that.

I wish M. Night Shamalyan retired from movie making forever.

Granted, but not before making his magnum opus: Legend of Korra live action movie, set in the 2nd season of Legend of Korra, starring Taylor Swift as Korra, Ashton Kutcher as Mako, Steve Buscemi as Bolin, and Caitlyn Jenner as Asami

I wish heroes in Heroes of the Storm didn't cost an arm and a leg!