10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I now stand on your shoulders out of the fire but you're the one standing inside the fire.

I wish the Minions would rid us all of the Power Rangers.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but I now stand on your shoulders out of the fire but you're the one standing inside the fire.

I wish the Minions would rid us all of the Power Rangers.
    Granted, but the minions take on the colors of the Power Rangers and all their future scenes are just them in a terrible live action fight.

I wish Akshak was made of wax so that he melted on Bink while standing on his shoulders.

Deleted
    Granted, but he traps me in the wax (Han solo) style and now I'm trapped in fire

I wish Akshak would liquify so he could douse the flames so I could walk away without any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but he traps me in the wax (Han solo) style and now I'm trapped in fire

I wish Akshak would liquify so he could douse the flames so I could walk away without any harm.
    Granted. But you're still covered in wax. That suit is ruined! And good luck getting it all out of your hair.

I wish Christopher Titus made a new TV show. One that doesn't get cancelled. Seriously, fuck Fox.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, the show runs forever despite having jumped the shark in season 12, ruining it's reputation

I wish I came into contact the Blue Orb so I could awaken the great Sea Basin Pokemon, Kyogre, showering California with water and ending the drought.

Deleted
    Granted but you have no ticket for the Ark.

I wish I didn't corrupt the wish above.

Granted, I corrupt it instead and it's far worse now: He DOES have a ticket for the Ark, but none of his loved ones do. He gets to watch them drown. Including pet(s).

I wish I had something fun to do.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Deleted
    Granted, but Davillage ruined it so it's not fun anymore

I wish everyone was angry at everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but everyone ends up having angry sex since they're told that's all that will calm everyone down - and the first person to see you is Richard Simmons.

I wish Godzilla would bite Bluebobelisk in half and spit the uneaten parts on King Candy.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but Godzilla spits out Blue with such a force that his spine impales King Candy.

I wish Akshak was pure and untainted by the world

Granted, but Godzilla spits out Blue with such a force that his spine impales King Candy.

Granted. But in their disgust with the corrupted and tainted world, Akshak cleanses it of all life.

I wish Binkamus got into a knock down, drag out, no holds barred break-dance off with Optimus, to determine the rightful Prime.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I wish Godzilla would bite Bluebobelisk in half and spit the uneaten parts on King Candy.
    Granted, but by biting me Godzilla gets poisoned and goes on a rampage and destroys Tokyo. Binkamus, living only for revenge and furious that godzilla killed his BFFJill (me) learns ancient samurai arts and slays Godzilla, and kills himself at the end to join me in Heaven.

Granted, from the second he was born, Akshak stays in a hospital's clean isolation room, never allowed to leave. People go to the hospital to see Akshak kind of like a zoo experiment. His life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish Binkamus got into a knock down, drag out, no holds barred break-dance off with Optimus, to determine the rightful Prime.
    Granted, but Optimus does the robot and everybody is just so shocked they vote him the winner. Binkamus is legally forced to change his name and joins the Decepticons.

I wish King Candy was part of the Autobots and got a tattoo of their symbol on his arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but their newly adopted symbol is a robot pissing on you and you're now immortalized as such on King Candy's arm.

I wish the Yugo and Edsel Bots would rise up from their metal graveyards and launch a metal zombie apocalypse.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, they launch a metal apocalypse for about 2seconds before they realize that they can't infect anyone.

I wish I was best pals with that world-eater bot Unicron or whatever his name was so I could crash Akshaks house

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he teams up with you to crash my house but joke's on the both of you - I'm a redneck so my house is on wheels and I'm long gone by the time you get to the location you were given.

I wish someone would write a virus to infect Binkamus' robot crusader, Unicorn.

[/SIZE]

Granted he teams up with you to crash my house but joke's on the both of you - I'm a redneck so my house is on wheels and I'm long gone by the time you get to the location you were given.

I wish someone would write a virus to infect Binkamus' robot crusader, Unicorn.
    Granted. The unicorn now acts out scenes from my little pony. It forces you to dress up and play the other parts.

I wish I had a videotape of akshak and the Unicorn acting out my little pony.

Granted. But...he's doing lewd things with the unicorn, both in MLP constumes. You cannot unsee this.

I wish both fruit and vegetables were unhealthy for you, and junk food was healthy for you.

Deleted
    Granted, now every person that follows those healty diets are obese and can't move because they are so fat.

I wish Icedwarrior manned up and punched Ripster in the face

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he punches Ripster so hard in the face his head explodes and tissue, blood and brain matter sprays all over you infecting you with the new RipoVirus H1N378.

I wish Binkiamus would break out in MLP blisters as a result of Ripster's virus.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted he punches Ripster so hard in the face his head explodes and tissue, blood and brain matter sprays all over you infecting you with the new RipoVirus H1N378.

I wish Binkiamus would break out in MLP blisters as a result of Ripster's virus.
    It's a STD enjoy your blisters.

I wish the corruption would spread.