10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish King Candy was a Korean pop star.
    Granted, but he doesnt speak korean, and you were sacrificed to cthulu to even make that dream a possibility

I wish I had a real gundam, proper size, and mechanics, so I can conquer the world... =(

Deleted
    Granted, but it saps your lifeforce to power it and it takes about 10yrs of your life just to get it to move.

I wish to collect essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but it saps your lifeforce to power it and it takes about 10yrs of your life just to get it to move.

((I said proper size and mechanics... so tampering with the mechanics is a no go there, as my wish was so that something like that wouldnt happen. =D And depending upon your choice of Gundam, they have different sources of power, from battery to nuclear... none of them have life force as a powering system. But, there are some gundams that will drive the pilot insane =O ))
    Last edited by Skayth; 2015-09-05 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Well, this is a special Gundam since we can't really build a functioning Gundam yet, or atleast not something of the same lvl as the anime ones that could move so therefore you are the very first test pilot for the very first one and they tried out something new, which was to sap the lifeforce of the pilot since ppl thought at the time that it would give it a edge against any other type, they where wrong.

Granted. You collect plenty of essence from the items you disenchant. Enough to fill all of your storage space- bags, banks, the works. Only one minor detail... the Enchanting profession has moved away from essences, starting with the next expansion a new universal catch all reagent will be utilized, thus rendering the ones you now possess completely useless.

And as you know, the vendors aren't taking that shit. And you have to type delete for every single essence.

I wish Christopher Titus came out with a new show. Not on FOX, of course. On a network that doesn't fucking suck.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-09-06 at 01:42 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but his show sucks no matter what network it comes out for viewing on.

I wish I wasn't cold 80% of my waking hours.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortunately it's because the Lich King took your soul you are feeling the cold so there's not much that can be done to save you.

I wish I had a volley ball

Granted, but unfortunately it's because the Lich King took your soul you are feeling the cold so there's not much that can be done to save you.

Granted.

You've even got your very own island to play with it. Although that's pretty much all it is- no other civilization so to speak... so, that's kind of a bummer. But you get to be all hermit and reclusive and Bear Gryllis drink your own pee like. It'll be fun.

I wish I were as funny as Bill Burr.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wish I wasn't cold 80% of my waking hours.
    Granted. You're burning hot because you live in an overcrowded tenament building and you can never leave.

Granted, but every time it leaves your hand some athletic teenage girl spikes the ball in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish I were as funny as Bill Burr.
    Granted, but you become ugly so no one ever goes to see your comedy and you're considered a failure. (You HAVE to be a comedian because you're so funny. You have no other job options.)

I wish 3DTyrant gave everyone thinks is handsome a package of dental floss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish 3DTyrant gave everyone thinks is handsome a package of dental floss.
    Do not know if you were drunk when you wrote your wish... or just unable to speak proper english... from new york... So I guess I will try and decipher the wish.

Granted, 3d Trant gives everyone, "whom" he thinks is handsome, a package of dental floss, except you. He gives you a kindergarden grammar text book, in hopes you complete it. Blue, you completely fail it, as you leave blanks unfilled, like you did with your wish.

I wish everyone watches One Punch Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Do not know if you were drunk when you wrote your wish... or just unable to speak proper english... from new york... So I guess I will try and decipher the wish.

Granted, 3d Trant gives everyone, "whom" he thinks is handsome, a package of dental floss, except you. He gives you a kindergarden grammar text book, in hopes you complete it. Blue, you completely fail it, as you leave blanks unfilled, like you did with your wish.

I wish everyone watches One Punch Man.
    Granted, but it isn't what you think it is, instead it is a video about a guy breaking coconuts with one finger.

I wish grammar nazi's wouldn't be around as often.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

/// Sorry I guess I forgot a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wish grammar nazi's wouldn't be around as often.
    Granted, they're not around because Binkamus makes a horrible post that they all take ten years to correct.

I wish Gehco had a condition where he couldn't wear shoes [of any kind].

Deleted
    Granted, everytime he tries wear shoes they spontaneously combust burning houses and forests down, draining lakes and reservoirs of water due to heat.

I wish Blueobelisk fought a cage match with Gehco 1v1 no rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, everytime he tries wear shoes they spontaneously combust burning houses and forests down, draining lakes and reservoirs of water due to heat.

Granted, neither survive the cage match after beating each other unconscious, and in the end both succumb to their injuries in the hospital. Rest in Pepperonis ='(

I wish I had a pepperoni calzone

Granted, neither survive the cage match after beating each other unconscious, and in the end both succumb to their injuries in the hospital. Rest in Pepperonis ='(

I wish I had a pepperoni calzone
    Granted. But it's the son of Pizza The Hut, and he eats you first.

Wish I had a nice brand new pair of tennis shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have a nice, clean pair of tennis shoes, that I allow my dog to poop inside of.

I wish the pooping inside of King's new shoes was unavoidable.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. Gehco gets wrecked and I go to jail for manslaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wish the pooping inside of King's new shoes was unavoidable.
    Granted, but the only reason it's unavoidable is because Gehco's shoe gets attached to your dog's butt and it can never be removed. Naturally your dog runs out of room for his stuff and he smells up your house and is always smelly.

I wish Binkamus performed surgery to remove 3DTyrant's dog's butt (and subsequently cut remove the shoe fused to it).

Granted. Gehco gets wrecked and I go to jail for manslaughter.

Granted, but the only reason it's unavoidable is because Gehco's shoe gets attached to your dog's butt and it can never be removed. Naturally your dog runs out of room for his stuff and he smells up your house and is always smelly.

I wish Binkamus performed surgery to remove 3DTyrant's dog's butt (and subsequently cut remove the shoe fused to it).
    Granted, but this forces the dog to get a colostomy bag and you're forced to change it. This is not something you ever attain skill at doing and constantly spill.

I wish that more people knew about the scene in Donnie Brasco that talks about using quaaludes to rape women.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Granted, but this forces the dog to get a colostomy bag and you're forced to change it. This is not something you ever attain skill at doing and constantly spill.

I wish that more people knew about the scene in Donnie Brasco that talks about using quaaludes to rape women.
    Granted! However they turned against you and raped you with quaaludes that they had been talking along. It appears you are Donnie Brasco. An unforunate event.

I wish I didn't make a forum account here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm a bit lazy to go search for the reference you're talking about, but...

Granted. Now everyone knows about that technique and it gets practiced. A lot. On you.

Quote Originally Posted by Creem Pie View Post
    I wish I didn't make a forum account here.
    Granted, you spend your time exercising and outdoors instead. You get hit by a car on one of your jogs and your leg has to be amputated.

I wish Ripster holla'ed "we want prenup."