Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I wish I had a cup of rum and cola.
    Granted, but you're liable to make bad decisions while you're intoxicated. Such as...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I wish i could double jump
    .....This is real life, not a video game...so....not granted. You are able to a pretty sweet backflip off a diving board, but you never actually do it because you have an irrational fear of bodies of water ever since a piece of seaweed wrapped around your leg at the beach.

I wish Skayth's eyebrows disintegrated from the explosion that caused me to burn, and then Binkamus drew ridiculous looking permanent eyebrows on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit don't you guys have lives? It's fucking Friday night.

I wish for the best drink in the world.
    Granted, you have exactly three drops of the best drink ever. You give one drop to scientist's to try to recreate it from it's chemical structure but they just drink it. You give one drop to some kid in Africa since he was thirsty. And the last drop evaporates on your way back to Backwards Country.

Scroll up to read my wish.

7+ Year Old Account
    =.= you fkd with the wrong drink

Granted. but as you attempt to try out your new wish, you fall and break your spine, never to walk again.

I wish for the best drink in the world.
    Granted but its only a shot glass and is a mixture of pig feces and Snot

I wish for the power to walk on water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but you're liable to make bad decisions while you're intoxicated. Such as...

.....This is real life, not a video game...so....not granted. You are able to a pretty sweet backflip off a diving board, but you never actually do it because you have an irrational fear of bodies of water ever since a piece of seaweed wrapped around your leg at the beach.

I wish Skayth's eyebrows disintegrated from the explosion that caused me to burn, and then Binkamus drew ridiculous looking permanent eyebrows on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit don't you guys have lives? It's fucking Friday night.

Granted, you have exactly three drops of the best drink ever. You give one drop to scientist's to try to recreate it from it's chemical structure but they just drink it. You give one drop to some kid in Africa since he was thirsty. And the last drop evaporates on your way back to Backwards Country.

Scroll up to read my wish.
    To be fair, I would only give a drop to a scientist. I wouldnt even think twice of keeping the drink to myself, even if the kid was dying in front of me.... ty my emotional and psychological state =D

Him? /sigh

Granted, My eyebrows disintegrate, and binkamus drew lines on me... or so you think, as your are in a delusional state after being burned, and becoming comatose.. but dont worry, your dreams are your only friends, since you are here on a friday night.

why do you only fuck with the drinks?

Granted. You can walk on water...only if you sacrifice 30 years of your life for each step.

I wish I had a regular and normal psyche.

Granted, but you're forced to be a lifeguard for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a regular and normal psyche.
    Granted, but now your body is crippled and you're a quadrapelegic. You can't move at all and are unable to communicate with normal people. You're also alone with no one to take care of you.

I wish Skayth was in a state of psychosis and was so paranoid he couldn't leave his house.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish Skayth was in a state of psychosis and was so paranoid he couldn't leave his house.
    Granted but now be makes 60% of posts and Threads on mmochamp and is always online

I wish for Shapeshifting powers

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now be makes 60% of posts and Threads on mmochamp and is always online

I wish for Shapeshifting powers
    granted, You can now shapeshift only into blueobelisk.

I wish, in my psychosis and paranoid state, I gained superman's powers.

7+ Year Old Account

Granted but you only have great wall of china repairing version from superman 4

I wish for My body to be made of Jello

I always wondered what life would be like if I had a twin. But I don't have any siblings so it's hard to tell. Pretty sure I wouldn't like it. So I'm gonna have to murder Riptor now.

Granted, but your weakness is aluminum. Since it's so common you basically have to live in a clean room in a hospital.

I wish for My body to be made of Jello
    Granted. It's cherry. People and birds eat away at you all the time. How your eyes and circulatory system work, I don't know.

I wish 3DTyrant would do a set of 100 sit-ups every time he heard the word "the".

Granted. He now looks amazing and no one ever looks at you again for sexual comfort and instead circle him like moths/flame.

I wish my regular pot dealer would get back from his stupid massage therapist license renewal training/vacation already. I do not like his replacement's goods as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Granted. He now looks amazing and no one ever looks at you again for sexual comfort and instead circle him like moths/flame.

I wish my regular pot dealer would get back from his stupid massage therapist license renewal training/vacation already. I do not like his replacement's goods as much.
    Wish granted but your Pot Dealer got an idea for a new recipe, and laced your supply with an experimental substance that once you've smoked causes you never ending nightmares that you can't stop having when you call asleep.

I wish I had a Banana Cream pie.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    ........Granted but he was really graduating from police academy and he busts you and sends you to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I wish I had a Banana Cream pie.
    Granted, but it's entirely too sweet so you can't eat it. If you do eat it then you instantly get diabetes.

I wish Mall Security could never eat dessert items again because of his diabetes.

Deleted
    ........Granted but he was really graduating from police academy and he busts you and sends you to jail.

Granted, but it's entirely too sweet so you can't eat it. If you do eat it then you instantly get diabetes.

I wish Mall Security could never eat dessert items again because of his diabetes.
    Granted. The next steak he eats transfers his diabetes to you.

I wish I knew what game to buy...

Deleted
    Granted, but you still don't want to buy it so you end up buying all sorts of things you don't want and don't need

I wish for a new comfy sofa for Blueobelisk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but you still don't want to buy it so you end up buying all sorts of things you don't want and don't need

I wish for a new comfy sofa for Blueobelisk
    Granted but the sofa give carpet burn all over your body whenever you sit on it and smells of urine

I wish for mind control powers

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the sofa give carpet burn all over your body whenever you sit on it and smells of urine

I wish for mind control powers
    Granted but the power comes with a feedback that sends a echo for everymind you read and your mom calls you to give you a guilt trip about it.

I wish dolphins could speak to humans in English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, dolphins can now speak English, but then this happens:

I wish I was smarter.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, dolphins can now speak English, but then this happens:

I wish I was smarter.
    Granted but as a result of your intelligence you are revered as a god by some misquote, misaplied and misunderstood. Leading to most fearing you hating you and certain you're a threat so they along with others afraid of you try to kill you forever making you a marked man.

I wish there were strawberry orange apples that combined the taste of all three!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I wish there were strawberry orange apples that combined the taste of all three!
    Granted, but since it's heavily GMO type of fruit, you eventually end up with an eating disorder.

I wish I can travel to another planet some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Granted, but since it's heavily GMO type of fruit, you eventually end up with an eating disorder.

I wish I can travel to another planet some day.
    Granted, you end up on Skaro, planet of the Daleks.

I wish it wasn't so freaking coooold! >:0
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you end up on Skaro, planet of the Daleks.

I wish it wasn't so freaking coooold! >:0
    Granted but now your skin burns with agony and is on fire

I wish for a butler robot