Challenge accepted:

This perfect girl sees you for the ugly person you are and begins having many different affairs. However, she does not break it off because she wants you to keep supporting her financially. Eventually though, she runs you dry, and spends more and more time with her various lovers. At first you try to ignore the signs despite your friends and family telling you otherwise, you act like nothing's wrong and your relationship is perfect. After years of this though, you can no longer ignore the pain of her betrayal, so you break it off and rent a motel room because you cannot return to the house which reminds you of her. You then see the only medicine for your pain is to end your life, and you attempt to do it several times, but each time, your curse of immortality keeps you alive. Realizing that you are now forced to like the rest of your immortal life in agony and alone, you exile yourself to where no one can hurt you like she did, never to be seen again.

Check mate.

I wish people came up with better wishes to corrupt, this is too easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but all of your wishes become rubbish.

I wish for a universal destructive force to come along to a random planet and blow it up, causing universe wide death of all living things.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but all of your wishes become rubbish.

I wish for a universal destructive force to come along to a random planet and blow it up, causing universe wide death of all living things.
    Granted. Your mother has now been destroyed, and due to her large physique, all the fleas died as well. (Sorry for being harsh)

I wish 2D characters were real.

Granted. 2D characters are real..in their own 2D world, not ours.

I wish I could remember what I was going to wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. 2D characters are real..in their own 2D world, not ours.

I wish I could remember what I was going to wish for.
    Granted, except you no longer get a wish (/mindblow) *if you think about it*

I wish the World of Warcraft was real!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Granted, except you no longer get a wish (/mindblow) *if you think about it*

I wish the World of Warcraft was real!
    Granted, except it's a PVP server, and you keep getting ganked by rouges.

I wish I had a supercar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I wish I had a supercar.
    Granted, but it doesn't work and is irreparable.

I wish religions didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Granted, but it doesn't work and is irreparable.

I wish religions didn't exist.
    Granted. The prophets of the various religions(Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc) were just time travelers using futuristic technology. However, they left their time machine unguarded, causing a random peasant to hop in and travel to the future. This poor unfortunate soul sees what the future has in store, and sneakily steals a futuristic plasma weapon. They take this weapon back with them to their original time, and use it to conquer the world the their unmatched technology from the future!

I wish the middle east was politically stable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Granted. The prophets of the various religions(Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc) were just time travelers using futuristic technology. However, they left their time machine unguarded, causing a random peasant to hop in and travel to the future. This poor unfortunate soul sees what the future has in store, and sneakily steals a futuristic plasma weapon. They take this weapon back with them to their original time, and use it to conquer the world the their unmatched technology from the future!

I wish the middle east was politically stable.
    Your wish is granted in the forms of a nuclear holocaust, glass plating the entirety of the middle east. Nuclear winter for all.

I wish everyone was a sociopath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Your wish is granted in the forms of a nuclear holocaust, glass plating the entirety of the middle east. Nuclear winter for all.

I wish everyone was a sociopath.
    Granted but now everyone steals each others shit and no one goes on these forums anymore

I wish to become a witch doctor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Granted but now everyone steals each others shit and no one goes on these forums anymore

I wish to become a witch doctor
    I dont think you understand what a sociopath is. =\ why dont you actually look it up, beyond going what you are taught in movies and tvshows.

granted. You are now a witch doctor... You believe you can cast rain, cure illnesses, and so on by dancing in circles, raising a rattling stick, and chanting some mumbo jumbo... but in reality, you are just expending your energy for nothing... Just like all other witch doctors. You may need to seek psychiatric help.

I wish the Force was real.

Deleted
    Granted, the force that came from a very big truck slammed into you causing you to fly 50 meters in some direction and land with a broken body and a very odd position.

I wish I was wishing for something I didn't know I was wishing for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, the force that came from a very big truck slammed into you causing you to fly 50 meters in some direction and land with a broken body and a very odd position.

I wish I was wishing for something I didn't know I was wishing for
    Granted. You wish for something, that you didnt know you were wishing for, that ended up being surprisingly amazing... until something happened, leaving you fearing for life. Ptsd sets in, everytime something happens. You end up losing everything, drinking it down in glasses of expensive bottles of wine, major hangovers, and a landwhale with the name Bob-et. You wish you had never made such wish, but you are all out of wishes, with Bob-et saying He is pregnant. Congrats.

I wish I actually felt empathy.

Deleted
    Granted, but you sacrificed a lot to feel empathy again, you can now never laugh, cry or feel anything at all.

I wish I had a telescope

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the eyepiece of your new telescope has a very sharp, jagged edge.

I wish I hadn't pictured the outcome of the wish I granted.

Deleted
    Granted, you didn't picture it, you felt it because you took my telescope and tried using it...

I wish Cerilis didn't have that look in his/her eyes in the avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, you didn't picture it, you felt it because you took my telescope and tried using it...

I wish Cerilis didn't have that look in his/her eyes in the avatar.
    Granted, it now looks stunning... but to you, alas, all you see is that same old face... but now you see it on everyone else to.

I wish the world still had dinosaurs roaming it.

Deleted
    Granted, Iced comes around on his mighty T-rex and ordering it to eat you but in the final moments of your life a Pterodactyl swoops in and grabs you oly to drop you into a breeding ground of raptors.

I wish everyone would embrace each other and then beat each other up

Granted. Everyone embraces me, then fights each other because they can't be my only love interest. Who wins the fight? Not you.

I wish that everyone would calm down and realize there's plenty of me to go around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Everyone embraces me, then fights each other because they can't be my only love interest. Who wins the fight? Not you.

I wish that everyone would calm down and realize there's plenty of me to go around.
    Granted but now people rip off all chunks of you and spread it around

I wish all the woman on this forum would love me