Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I wish for the power to heal all wounds, illnesses, birth defects and injuries.
    Granted, but your wife gets hit by a car and dies instantly and you spend 20 years crying in the middle of a road trying to heal her, unsuccessfully. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish Icedwarrior, Skayth and King Candy came up with a working space-time engine and a new energy source to sustain humanity
    Granted, but while they do so political agenda's of major countries begin fighting over the rights to these inventions and a nuclear war eliminates the majority of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I wish Zoolander 2 will be hilarious.
    I too, wish Zoolander 2 is as good as the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but your wife gets hit by a car and dies instantly and you spend 20 years crying in the middle of a road trying to heal her, unsuccessfully. It's sad.

Granted, but while they do so political agenda's of major countries begin fighting over the rights to these inventions and a nuclear war eliminates the majority of the population.

I too, wish Zoolander 2 is as good as the first.
    Granted. But due to extensive complaints from the SJW division of the PC brigade, there will be no streaming, digital downloading, Blu-Ray, DvD, or even VHS release. Ever. Once it leaves the theaters, that's it; it goes straight to the vaults, never to be seen again. Also, anyone with an illegal copy will be found and sent to North Korea.

I wish for Wonder Woman to not suck.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-11-23 at 03:41 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. But due to complaints from the SJW division of the PC brigade, there will be no Blu-Ray or DvD release. Once it leaves the theaters, that's it; it goes straight to the vaults, never to be seen again. Also, anyone with an illegal copy will be sent to North Korea.

Sorry... cant grant that wish... She looks like a supermodel that is trying to lose weight, not an amazonian. Wonder Woman is a failure.

I wish The next two A song of Fire and Ice books were out.

Granted. But due to extensive complaints from the SJW division of the PC brigade, there will be no streaming, digital downloading, Blu-Ray, DvD, or even VHS release. Ever. Once it leaves the theaters, that's it; it goes straight to the vaults, never to be seen again. Also, anyone with an illegal copy will be found and sent to North Korea.
    Zoolander is so funny because it comes on on TV sometimes too! :/

Granted. She doesn't suck because every other super hero gets cancer and dies. No more superhero movies/comics are made.

I wish The next two A song of Fire and Ice books were out.
    Granted, but everyone dies in the first page, and the remaining pages (and the whole second book) are blank.

I wish Skayth got a right twix tattoo.

Deleted
    Granted, but you are the tattoo artist and your skills are horrible and it also costs a fortune.

I wish Blueobelisk was made out of glass and placed in Skayths house and subsequently broken during a party in the house by King Candy

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but nobody really was there to witness it occur since the party was empty.

I wish we could go back to the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Granted, but nobody really was there to witness it occur since the party was empty.

Granted... You get a mullet and hammer pants... and you are forever stuck wearing them.

I wish I was post 9999

Deleted
    Granted, something unforseen is happening (couldn't come up with anything good)

i wish I came up with a legendary corruption for Skayths wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, something unforseen is happening (couldn't come up with anything good)

Granted, you go 88 mph in a delorean back to the future style and stop me from posting that 1 post... DAMN YOU!!!! But, I post it 30 minutes after you leave... and still am the #9999th post

I wish I was in wow legion's alpha

I wish Blueobelisk was made out of glass and placed in Skayths house and subsequently broken during a party in the house by King Candy
    Granted, but you attend the party and when I get broken I shatter into a million pieces and get into everyone's eyes, blinding them. You too.

Granted, you go back to the 90s and have no tech.

I wish I was post 9999
    It happened.

Granted, but Skayth never sees it and assumes you skipped him and takes revenge on you by never corrupting your wishes again.

I wish the next person posts their password.

- - - Updated - - -

Ogm you posted after I was writing.

I wish I was in wow legion's alpha
    Granted, but you end up breaking the game and Blizzard sues you for $2 million.

I wish Binkamus got a really bad haircut and everyone laughs at him.

Granted, but you attend the party and when I get broken I shatter into a million pieces and get into everyone's eyes, blinding them. You too.

Granted, you go back to the 90s and have no tech.

It happened.

Granted, but Skayth never sees it and assumes you skipped him and takes revenge on you by never corrupting your wishes again.

I wish the next person posts their password.

- - - Updated - - -

Ogm you posted after I was writing.

Granted, but you end up breaking the game and Blizzard sues you for $2 million.

I wish Binkamus got a really bad haircut and everyone laughs at him.
    Granted. Due to the ridicule, he detonates a nuclear weapon; that he got from me; due to how wishes work. You can guess where he detonates it, right?

I wish I could get a damn haircut, a good one, as there are no barbers in this area I'm in.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Due to the ridicule, he detonates a nuclear weapon; that he got from me; due to how wishes work. You can guess where he detonates it, right?

I wish I could get a damn haircut, a good one, as there are no barbers in this area I'm in.
    Granted... but as you sit down, and they begin clipping your hair... it literally all falls out at once, never to grow back

I wish it was 10 pm (east coast)

Granted... but as you sit down, and they begin clipping your hair... it literally all falls out at once, never to grow back

Granted but the thing that you wanted to do/go to at 10 p.m is cancelled and you have to wait even longer.

I wish the steelers won the super bowl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camplify View Post
    Granted but the thing that you wanted to do/go to at 10 p.m is cancelled and you have to wait even longer.

~thats good.. cause 10p.m. is the time I get off work... so i dont need to worry about anything being cancelled =P

Not granted... They still throw that 1 yard pass that still gets intercepted... No matter how many times you want to call "deflating" balls fouls.

I wish all the corrupt would be burned alive.

Yeah, it detonates in my backyard and I die instantly. But guess whose house the NSA is raiding and who gets a one way trip to Guantanamo Bay? You, the supplier.

Granted, but the barber notices your hair is thinning and by the end of the week you're bald.

Granted, but you get assigned to work another shift so you can't go home. More work.

Quote Originally Posted by camplify View Post
    Granted, but the comissioner decides he was wrong for harrassing Tom Brady so he gives him the trophy anyway.

I wish all the corrupt would be burned alive.
    Granted, but they don't die. They live and the burning makes them like gray hairless animals that haunt people in scary movies. Since it was your wish, you get tormented by them every night.

I wish King Candy had a back scratcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish King Candy had a back scratcher.
    Granted, King Candy has a new back scratcher, which happens to be your face.

I wish for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Granted, King Candy has a new back scratcher, which happens to be your face.

I wish for something to happen.
    Granted, your house caught on fire.

I wish i knew all tge languages in the world fluintly!

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

I wish i knew all tge languages in the world fluintly!
    Granted, you know the names of every language, but you can't speak, understand or even tell the difference between them.

I wish I could go back in time for 15 minutes.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Granted, you can go back in time once for a duration of 15 minutes. The end of those 15 minutes you stop existing, because you'll have changed the timeline enough that "you" cease existing.

I wish IcedWarrior did everything besides panic.

Granted, he now inflates a life vest around Binkamus and sails to sea on him.

I wish King Candy could never wear socks again.