Deleted
    Granted, everytime he tries to wear socks, Socks-chan comes down and swipes them from his feet so fast that he doesn't realize it until he goes to bed.

I wish Iced blew up the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, everytime he tries to wear socks, Socks-chan comes down and swipes them from his feet so fast that he doesn't realize it until he goes to bed.

I wish Iced blew up the moon
    Welp, granted. Guess the cat'll be out of the bag now. Thanks to him pretty much destroying the world, the aliens originally planning to do so arrive on Earth to congratulate him on a job well done. Said aliens being me, of course. Congratulations being, I vaporize him, of course.

I was going to destroy the world! Me!! It's not fair... *tantrum ensues*

Also, I wish I could get my hands on this Socks-chan fucker, so that I can vaporize them too. I can't take off my shoes except to bathe! That's fucked up.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-12-05 at 06:19 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, with your superior alien tech you locate this Socks-chan and go off on a wild hunt to catch him/her/it but unfortunately Socks is one step ahead of you and you miss him/her/it again.

I wish a giant robot fight between Blue and Lora took place

Granted, but the giant robot fight causes widespread damage across the world: no one is able to use their computers/access the internet, so this thread goes unbumped for months!

I wish all of my adult teeth were perfectly healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but they fall out the next day

I wish I didn't have to roll out code every sunday for a client.

Granted. You no longer have to roll out code for a client every Sunday, but for Monday through Saturday. Hope you enjoy that one day off!

I wish there was no language barrier; everyone can understand and communicate with one another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but babies hear it all as pissed off caveman grunts and cry all the time because of it.

I wish I wasn't ill anymore.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but babies hear it all as pissed off caveman grunts and cry all the time because of it.

I wish I wasn't ill anymore.
    Granted, but you die the next day because you have used up all your lifeforce in that single wish.

I wish The Winds of Winter was finished and would come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Granted, but you die the next day because you have used up all your lifeforce in that single wish.

I wish The Winds of Winter was finished and would come out.
    Granted. Winter comes and catches you unprepared, making you freeze to death.

I wish every class in the game except for Paladin was removed. We really don't need all those useless ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Granted. Winter comes and catches you unprepared, making you freeze to death.

I wish every class in the game except for Paladin was removed. We really don't need all those useless ones.
    Granted, but Blizz thought you said "Paladons" so now WoW has no classes.

I wish for a magic lamp.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    *snip*
    I was about to ask why you skipped my corruption, but I guess it never got posted yesterday. Weird.

Anyway.

Granted. You have a magic lamp. What magic does it contain? Nothing. Pretty magical, right?

I wish that my previous post was visible for all to see. It was hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I was about to ask why you skipped my corruption, but I guess it never got posted yesterday. Weird.

Anyway.

Granted. You have a magic lamp. What magic does it contain? Nothing. Pretty magical, right?

I wish that my previous post was visible for all to see. It was hilarious!
    No idea why it didn't show up, page 502 did, but not your post.

Granted, we all now know you secretly wished for heavily used undies, tut tut.

I wish for a slightly more magical lamp... stupid other lamp isn't the colour I wanted.

Granted. You have a slightly more magical lamp. It does things...we assume. We're not sure; it hasn't done anything, but it looks more shiny than last time!

I wish that everyone adopted Saitama's (One Punch Man) training regimen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You have a slightly more magical lamp. It does things...we assume. We're not sure; it hasn't done anything, but it looks more shiny than last time!

I wish that everyone adopted Saitama's (One Punch Man) training regimen.
    Granted, and 2/3rds of the world dies of heart attacks, most of the 1/3rd simply become more in shape, and only one person loses his hair, but gains no powers.

I wish I knew what I should cook for dinner =\

Granted, you know what you want to cook for dinner, but you don't have the ingredients for it. Nor do any stores within a 100 mile radius.

I wish that the letter "E" didn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you know what you want to cook for dinner, but you don't have the ingredients for it. Nor do any stores within a 100 mile radius.

I wish that the letter "E" didn't exist.
    Grantd "" dosnt xist. Now you are forcd to nam chang.

I wish you tak back your wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Grantd "" dosnt xist. Now you are forcd to nam chang.

I wish you tak back your wish.
    Granted, the letter E is back. But now the letter X is gone.

I wish for better drop rates for items on Dark Souls 3.

Granted. The drop rates are now +10% across the board. However, enemies have been scaled up in difficulty as a result: +300% damage, + 500% health, and more aggressive AI.

I wish for (Earth's) peace and prosperity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. The drop rates are now +10% across the board. However, enemies have been scaled up in difficulty as a result: +300% damage, + 500% health, and more aggressive AI.

I wish for (Earth's) peace and prosperity.
    Granted, a nuclear war happens causing the minimum amount of survivors to never war and harm each other again. You and the rest of us didn't survive.

I wish to be in wow alpha

Granted, you now have access to WoW alpha. However, the queue times are outrageous (multiple hour long wait), combined with unstable servers makes it quite the alpha.

I wish for big booty.