1. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by kain1614 View Post
    Granted! But now cannot resist but to subscribe to play FF14

    I wish there was taco on my desk i can eat, soo hungry
    Granted but you are in Soviet Russia so the Taco eats you.

    I wish I could replay the last 10 minutes of my life whenever I wanted to like a rewind function of a DVR.

  2. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Granted but you are in Soviet Russia so the Taco eats you.

    I wish I could replay the last 10 minutes of my life whenever I wanted to like a rewind function of a DVR.
    Granted, but you can't change what happened, only watch it all happen again, like play on a DVR.

    I wish I had absolute control over anything and everything in the Universe.

  3. #3643
    Field Marshal kain1614's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Not in Hickville, TN
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    Granted, but you can't change what happened, only watch it all happen again, like play on a DVR.

    I wish I had absolute control over anything and everything in the Universe.
    Granted! It's a multiverse, god kills you.

    I wish for someone to make a wish for me.

  4. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by kain1614 View Post
    Granted! It's a multiverse, god kills you.

    I wish for someone to make a wish for me.
    Granted, but through legal jargon I retained all rights and profits for the wish.

    I wish the sky would change to a different color each month.

  5. #3645
    The Patient Aloodanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In The Mountains
    Posts
    239
    Granted, but the change is due to a toxic chemical, wiping out life on earth.

    I wish for something to wish for.

  6. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Granted, but the change is due to a toxic chemical, wiping out life on earth.

    I wish for something to wish for.
    Granted, but you wished for nothing.

    I wish Gamon would be our next Warchief!

  7. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Granted, but the change is due to a toxic chemical, wiping out life on earth.

    I wish for something to wish for.
    Granted, it's a nuclear bomb detonation. You die along with the country you live in being destroyed.

    I wish that everyone had complete immunity to disease and general unhealth.

    EDIT- Shoot, too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Granted, but you wished for nothing.

    I wish Gamon would be our next Warchief!
    Granted, but he is hostile and immune to all damage, and cause chaos constantly in Orgrimmar.

  8. #3648
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedEnigma View Post
    I wish that everyone had complete immunity to disease and general unhealth.
    Granted, but a giant black hole appears and sucks in the entire univers, but because everyone is immune to general unhealth (aka immortal) the entire humanity is stuck in subspace.


    I wish for my MoP beta key to be in the next wave

  9. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I wish for my MoP beta key to be in the next wave
    Granted but you lost it in a civil war.

    I wish for some more gold!

  10. #3650
    granted, but flashinestas decided gold isn't in anymore so now its worth nothing.

    I wish for someone to love me

  11. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    granted, but flashinestas decided gold isn't in anymore so now its worth nothing.

    I wish for someone to love me
    Granted, but now you have a stalker who happens to have a fetish for knives. She likes to wait outside your front door.

    I wish I wasn't so bored.

  12. #3652
    Stood in the Fire Haizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The top sock drawer
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles View Post
    Granted, but now you have a stalker who happens to have a fetish for knives. She likes to wait outside your front door.

    I wish I wasn't so bored.
    Granted, but you are now spending your days(and most nights) in a coal mine.

    I wish I had more time for games.

  13. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by Haizer View Post
    Granted, but you are now spending your days(and most nights) in a coal mine.

    I wish I had more time for games.
    Granted, though the internet becomes overloaded with Pornographic materials and troll posts on forums that all Game servers are permanently down.

    I wish for a Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris Joke!

  14. #3654
    granted, but the joke... will be on you
    I wish everyone feared me

  15. #3655
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    granted, but the joke... will be on you
    I wish everyone feared me
    granted, but it's b/c you had an unfortunate accident that horrified your face

    I wish for cookies
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  16. #3656
    Legendary! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    6,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but it's b/c you had an unfortunate accident that horrified your face

    I wish for cookies
    Granted, but you'll have to make the cookies yourself.

    I wish my glass wasn't half empty
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

  17. #3657
    Granted, but it's now empty instead of half empty.

    I wish for a beta invite!

  18. #3658
    Old God Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Inside Lord Bucketheads Head
    Posts
    10,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzap View Post
    Granted, but it's now empty instead of half empty.

    I wish for a beta invite!
    Granted, but you get it 5 mins before the beta ends and there is a 6 min queue time on the log on servers..

    I wish I knew where my glasses where.
    Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

  19. #3659
    Granted but your glasses have been run over by a car
    I wanna be famous!

  20. #3660
    Granted, but nobody leaves you alone.

    I wish for a lifetime supply of cake!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •