Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Granted, but you paid real money to get it all.

I wish for world peace.
    Granted, everyone are now hippies.

I wish for my money back for a broken DVD player

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you anh i think so you. Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    I wish for my money back for a broken DVD player
    Granted, you receive a mysterious envelope slid under your door with big bloody letters 'HERE'S yOUR DAMN DVD MONEy'. Inside are 5x 100 dollar bills, you are excited and pull them out of the envelope, but they slip out of your grasp and onto the floor.. and no matter how hard you try to pick them up they always slip out of your grasp by some invisible breath blowing them away.. you go insane trying to pick up your DVD money.

I wish for an alarm clock that allows me to turn back time 5 minutes but never further than the first moment it returns to, so that I can snooze in the same moment forever in the morning.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    I wish for an alarm clock that allows me to turn back time 5 minutes but never further than the first moment it returns to, so that I can snooze in the same moment forever in the morning.
    Granted, but your clock runs out of batteries and you become unable to fathom life outside of that moment, and end up jumping from a hotel balcony in an Inception-like fashion.

I wish for an army of robotic unicorns that recognize me as master and will do my bidding.

Deleted
    Granted, but they link up with Skynet and you loose all controll. They tie you to a lamppost and force you to watch the nuclear apocalypse while they slowly nibble off your skin with their fuzzy robot unicorn mouths.

I wish for a talking dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsword View Post
    Granted, but they link up with Skynet and you loose all controll. They tie you to a lamppost and force you to watch the nuclear apocalypse while they slowly nibble off your skin with their fuzzy robot unicorn mouths.

I wish for a talking dog.
    Granted, but the talking dog runs away after realizing that he is smarter than you.

EDIT: I wish that all women want to have sex with me

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I wish that all women want to have sex with me
    Granted, an alternate universe is created for you in which you are the only man alive and every woman in the world is Rosie O'Donnell, each of them is laying siege to your house waiting eagerly for their turn.

I wish for eternal life.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, an alternate universe is created for you in which you are the only man alive and every woman in the world is Rosie O'Donnell, each of them is laying siege to your house waiting eagerly for their turn.

I wish for eternal life.
    Granted, but you got caught by Mafia and given "cement shoes" and then thrown into the ocean where you will live for eternity.

I wish to be Jack Sparrow.

Granted, but you got caught by Mafia and given "cement shoes" and then thrown into the ocean where you will live for eternity.

I wish to be Jack Sparrow.
    Granted, but the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie is directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Edit: Oh, right, wish.

I wish I could change my hairstyle to whatever I want at any given time.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Deleted
    Granted, but now you're bald and have to carry all of your wigs with you all the time.

I wish for a tasty sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Granted, but now you're bald and have to carry all of your wigs with you all the time.

I wish for a tasty sandwich.
    Granted, but it's sadly a soviet sandvich which bites you in the lip..

I wish for vacation and work days to switch places.

Granted, but it's sadly a soviet sandvich which bites you in the lip..

I wish for vacation and work days to switch places.
    Granted, but a recent election took place that made permanent vacations mandatory.

I wish I was better at Team Fortress 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Granted, but a recent election took place that made permanent vacations mandatory.

I wish I was better at Team Fortress 2.
    Granted, but without warning, Valve reveals they've released Team Fortress 3, making your newfound TF2 skills obsolete.

I wish for the ability to shoot spaghetti from my fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    Granted, but without warning, Valve reveals they've released Team Fortress 3, making your newfound TF2 skills obsolete.

I wish for the ability to shoot spaghetti from my fingertips.
    Granted. Have fun with the newly implented canons in your fingers that turn blood into spaghetti and shoot them out at rates that blow your fingers open.

I wish macs didn't suck. (if mac complains aren't allowed on the forums, feel free to tell me, as I'm unaware of such a rule- But as a mac user I feel that they are terrible.)
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2012-06-17 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Granted. Have fun with the newly implented canons in your fingers that turn blood into spaghetti and shoot them out at rates that blow your fingers open.

I wish macs didn't suck. (if mac complains aren't allowed on the forums, feel free to tell me, as I'm unaware of such a rule- But as a mac user I feel that they are terrible.)
    Granted, but there is now a lifetime, legally binding contract that forces you to only buy macs as well as a monthly upkeep cost of $155.99. The initial cost of buying a new mac remains the same.

I wish that pancakes wouldn't make watching TV so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemahn View Post
    Granted, but there is now a lifetime, legally binding contract that forces you to only buy macs as well as a monthly upkeep cost of $155.99. The initial cost of buying a new mac remains the same.

I wish that pancakes wouldn't make watching TV so bad.
    Granted, now you're unable to eat pancakes so it won't ruin your TV time.

I wish that anything my beloved ones wish become true except if it harms me or another one of my beloved ones.

Granted, now you're unable to eat pancakes so it won't ruin your TV time.

I wish that anything my beloved ones wish become true except if it harms me or another one of my beloved ones.
    Granted, your beloved ones can make wishes as long as they do not harm you or fellow beloved ones. However, the power to make the majority of their wishes come true corrupts them into greedy self-serving bastard people and as such you no longer consider them beloved and in fact, you now hate them, thus rendering your wish null and void. No matter who you consider a beloved one, they will eventually be corrupted, leaving you to be forced to spend time with "meh I kinda like them but not that much" people. The memory of this wish will haunt you for the rest of your live, because you could have wished for something better. Like a kitten or puppy who always stays a kitten or puppy. Or an endless supply of watermelon.

I wish for a way to make chocolate not only healthy, but the primary staple of a weight-loss diet, without affecting its flavor or price, and allowing for the raw materials necessary for this chocolate to be easily made so as to keep up with any level of demand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post

I wish for a way to make chocolate not only healthy, but the primary staple of a weight-loss diet, without affecting its flavor or price, and allowing for the raw materials necessary for this chocolate to be easily made so as to keep up with any level of demand.
    Granted, however, you are now deathly allergic to chocolate.

I wish Enhance Shaman's used 2-handers again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramile View Post
    I wish Enhance Shaman's used 2-handers again.
    Granted, but they merely took away your ability to wield one-handers without providing any sort of significant buff.

I wish for all movement in the universe (including subatomic) to stop forever, thus erasing reality from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Granted, but they merely took away your ability to wield one-handers without providing any sort of significant buff.

I wish for all movement in the universe (including subatomic) to stop forever, thus erasing reality from existence.
    Granted, but the Sol system is transported to another universe right before the event, leaving everything pretty much the same as it was.

I wish the Crocodile Hunter was still alive.