Granted, but it's pale...oh, so pale, that it turns you into a zombie. You are immediately shot.

I wish I had my own planet to myself, with everything needed to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the planet will only last for a week before the nearby sun implodes, destroying you and the planet.

I wish I had a Rorschach mask that had moving ink blots like in the graphic novel.

Granted, but it's highly radioactive, and kills everyone in a three thousand mile radius.

I wish that I never had to eat, sleep, drink, or go to the bathroom.

Deleted
    Granted, you are now a pink rock. :P

I wish to live in a mansion, with a personal beach and a pool, a tennis court and a badminton one too, and I think that's it. :b

Granted, but you must forever carry my pink rock self.

I wish nobody screws up this wish.

(Also Majad, I found that song for you.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you must forever carry my pink rock self.

I wish nobody screws up this wish.

(Also Majad, I found that song for you.)
    You did! Thank you, need to check it out, by the way nice corrupt wish!

Granted! There's something really dark in your brain that you are unaware of, meaning that you have some kind of mental disease, because of this, you constantly blackout or start doing things you can't remember, one of these things is that you wish you were a pink rock. :P

I wish my hair was a mixture of red and green.

Granted, you're now known as Mr. Christmas.

I wish I was mentally healthy. (Because I'm not anyways, so hah!)

Deleted
    Granted, you're now known as Mr. Christmas.

I wish I was mentally healthy. (Because I'm not anyways, so hah!)
    I'm listening to it right now! Oh god, it feels really nice! I have to help you too, since you posted a song in there, I'll try and see what I can do. Thanks. <3

Granted! You are now mentally healthy because some scientists gave you special pills to cure your mental illness! The problem is that now you have grown an extra arm on the middle of your chest, an ear on your foot and two fingers on your leg!

I wish to be the most muscled man on Earth! I obviously do not, but I want to see where this goes. :P

Psh, like I'd ever take pills of any sort.

Granted, you're muscle mass continuously grows until you explode, coating the world in Mr. Christmas for eternity. Or until somebody cleans you up.

I wish I wasn't a freak mutant.

Deleted
    Psh, like I'd ever take pills of any sort.

Granted, you're muscle mass continuously grows until you explode, coating the world in Mr. Christmas for eternity. Or until somebody cleans you up.

I wish I wasn't a freak mutant.
    Haha, this is going really well, I'm laughing a lot ! XD

Granted! But because, you those pills still had a third effect, that only appeared one year later, you are now a pink person! :P

I wish I was the size of an ant so I could explore the confines of the garden of my house! :P

Eh, I could totally deal with being pink, especially if I were a Twi'lek.

Granted, but you still have to carry me around, so you're some freak ant that the military is constantly trying to kill, even though you're tiny.

I wish I wasn't so tired, so that I could keep thinking of corruptions and wishes to keep this going ad infinitum.

Deleted
    (You're free to make stop making my wishes corrupt! :P

Granted! You are now a pink scientist Twi'lek that discovered a pill that would make you to be able not to spend the same energy everyday, meaning that the energy you used for one day now lasts for one month, thus you're don't get tired! Problem is, if you go to the toilet any time, you loose all that one month energy, and you can only recharge the energy in one week! (This was verified during your experiments with the pill. :P)

I wish to be able to water bend!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    (You're free to make stop making my wishes corrupt! :P

Granted! You are now a pink scientist Twi'lek that discovered a pill that would make you to be able not to spend the same energy everyday, meaning that the energy you used for one day now lasts for one month, thus you're don't get tired! Problem is, if you go to the toilet any time, you loose all that one month energy, and you can only recharge the energy in one week! (This was verified during your experiments with the pill. :P)

I wish to be able to water bend!
    I'm too tired for that...

Granted, you're now a tiny any able to lift human beings AND water bend. Too bad the entire worlds after you now!

I wish that Majad's next wish couldn't be corrupted.

Deleted
    I wish that Majad's next wish couldn't be corrupted.
    * Force Chokes on Mynta
    :P

I can't post anything now or my wish wont be corrupt! How the hell does someone corrupt that shit? XD :P

You have broken the system! :P

Uh...what do we do now?

Deleted
    We wait! For our hero!

I don't think there will be a hero... :b That wish is incorruptible.... :b

Well, fine. I'll take the initiative.

I wish I was asleep.

(Even though I love the little conversations you and I, and Iced and I had/are having.)

Deleted
    Granted! You are now asleep, problem is that your new dog/cat/pet will then pee all over the house because you weren't looking after him/she/them. :P

I wish the cookies I eat to be red and pink!

Granted, but insomnia.

Because logic.

I wish everything was turquoise.

Wish granted, but because everything is turquoise you can't tell the difference between things and use a pistol instead of a hairdryer killing yourself...

I wish for internet that allows me to play wow (sigh @ portsettings from housing companies!)