Granted. Then you'll have STAT come back, and they'll return to mediocrity.

I wish for the Miami Heat to disintegrate, and all the teams have one-ish superstar per team, so the teams are more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted, now you have enough wind to windsurft! Too bad that there's going to be a hurricane soon...

I wish everyone to praise my signature.
    That's actually one of the better ways to die ;D

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Then you'll have STAT come back, and they'll return to mediocrity.

I wish for the Miami Heat to disintegrate, and all the teams have one-ish superstar per team, so the teams are more balanced.
    Granted, however, sports are now highly illegal, and thanks to our new mind reading cops, even thinking about sports gets you life in prison.

I wish I had the ability to pause time, while retaining the ability to move and manipulate my surroundings.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then Florida won't have a single good sports team. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, however, sports are now highly illegal, and thanks to our new mind reading cops, even thinking about sports gets you life in prison.

I wish I had the ability to pause time, while retaining the ability to move and manipulate my surroundings.
    Granted, but someone else has the ability to unpause time so every time you pause it they instantly unpause it, just to mess with you.

I wish ferrets didn't poop so much and stink up the house.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I wish ferrets didn't poop so much and stink up the house.
    Granted. Your ferrets are now dead. But hey, no more poop right?

I wish the coffee machine refilled itself with a perpetual amount of coffee whenever it got close to being empty.
    Putin khuliyo

Uhm. Don't you see a problem with a team like the Lakers then who have 4.5 superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I wish the coffee machine refilled itself with a perpetual amount of coffee whenever it got close to being empty.
    Granted. But you have no milk or sugar for the coffee. Ever. And just in case you're a freak who likes coffee black, there are no mugs or cups or anything designated for drinking with. You have one bowl that you usually use for dog's pet food. Oh and in case you don't have a dog, you have one now.

I wish to win the NBA All Star Sweepstakes and get a free trip to Houston to see the games over All Star Weekend. And that the plane doesn't crash and I don't end up like the people on Lost.

2 part wish.

Deleted
    Uhm. Don't you see a problem with a team like the Lakers then who have 4.5 superstars.

Granted. But you have no milk or sugar for the coffee. Ever. And just in case you're a freak who likes coffee black, there are no mugs or cups or anything designated for drinking with. You have one bowl that you usually use for dog's pet food. Oh and in case you don't have a dog, you have one now.

I wish to win the NBA All Star Sweepstakes and get a free trip to Houston to see the games over All Star Weekend. And that the plane doesn't crash and I don't end up like the people on Lost.

2 part wish.
    granted. at the games, a massive riot breaks out where you lose both your feet and an eye.

I wish the SWTOR model wasn't "F2P gets a handicapped game, subscribers stay as-is", but more like "F2P players get very few restriction, but subs get a massively enhanced gameplay experience compared to pre-F2P.

No, I don't, seeing as I said "and all teams". I'm not saying only the Heat should disband. Also, are you really calling Metta World Peace ".5" a superstar? There's Kobe, Pau, Nash, and Howard, and then...?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish the SWTOR model wasn't "F2P gets a handicapped game, subscribers stay as-is", but more like "F2P players get very few restriction, but subs get a massively enhanced gameplay experience compared to pre-F2P.
    Granted, but a new "SWOTR"-killer comes out immediately.

I wish my friends wouldn't ignore me.

I wish my friends wouldn't ignore me.
    Granted, but now your friends are mute and unable to give you any feedback on what you have to say.

I wish I could win the lottery.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    Granted, but now your friends are mute and unable to give you any feedback on what you have to say.

I wish I could win the lottery.
    Granted. You won ten cents

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.
    Putin khuliyo

Granted. You have been fired.

I wish to be entertained.

Granted. You have been fired.

I wish to be entertained.
    granted! ill now strip for you!

i wish to be paid for said stripping
    I see Stupid people!

Granted. You are paid in Monopoly money.

I wish it would snow.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Granted, but it's an endless blizzard that will only stop once secret conditions are met. I hope you're ready for an ice age.

I wish I owned a full sized, fully working, fully crewed SSV Normandy SR2, that had an endless supply of fuel, food, and money, along with the ability to travel to other universes, so that I may avoid the ice age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but it's an endless blizzard that will only stop once secret conditions are met. I hope you're ready for an ice age.

I wish I owned a full sized, fully working, fully crewed SSV Normandy SR2, that had an endless supply of fuel, food, and money, along with the ability to travel to other universes, so that I may avoid the ice age.
    Granted. Your first mission is the beginning of Mass Effect 2.

I wish for my replier's wish to not be corrupted.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Granted. Your first mission is the beginning of Mass Effect 2.

I wish for my replier's wish to not be corrupted.
    granted. however, since a replier cannot make a wish (it's a weird tool, not a person), my wish can be corrupted.

i wish I had a 10" pianist to play my miniature piano.

Granted, but he has no fingers nor toes; he cannot play well.

I wish I didn't look like an idiot when I ask a teacher something they've clearly went over, and I would have known that if I had payed a bit more attention.

Granted, but he has no fingers nor toes; he cannot play well.

I wish I didn't look like an idiot when I ask a teacher something they've clearly went over, and I would have known that if I had payed a bit more attention.
    Granted. Now all your classmates are drooling idiots, making you look better, but directing their questions at you.

I wish Blizzard wouldn't disconnect me for reporting too many spammers.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Granted. Now you get disconnected every 5 minutes. Every. Time.

I wish the words would come to me, since I'm having trouble writing this essay.

Deleted
    Granted! Now words are coming to you, dirteh words.

I wish no dirteh words came to me.