Granted. You have $1 of Monopoly money.

I wish that my group members did more on our group project.

Deleted
    Granted! Now your group members are doing more, more of what they were previously doing, which is probably nothing, that means they are doing more nothing!

I wish that doing work group was fun.

I'll do this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    I wish i had $1, have fun with that
    Granted! You now have $1. But as it turns out, the $1 is a counterfeit and the government arrests and tortures you to find out why you've been making fake bills. And of course, you spend the rest of your life in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wish that doing work group was fun.
    Wtf is work group.

Granted! Group work is now more fun. But since your group is having so much fun they neglect to realize that they are doing the project wrong and you all fail the class.

I wish all my homework was done [by someone smart who got all the answers right].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'll do this one too.

Granted! You now have $1. But as it turns out, the $1 is a counterfeit and the government arrests and tortures you to find out why you've been making fake bills. And of course, you spend the rest of your life in jail.

Wtf is work group.

Granted! Group work is now more fun. But since your group is having so much fun they neglect to realize that they are doing the project wrong and you all fail the class.

I wish all my homework was done [by someone smart who got all the answers right].
    granted. your homework gets done in roman numerals if it's math, and swahili if it's anything else.

I wish there was such a thing as an affordable portable blu-ray player.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2012-11-18 at 12:07 AM. Reason: double edit for double typo.

Granted. You own the worlds first portable Blu Ray player, unfortunately it breaks down at the climax of the movie you are watching.

I wish Monopoly money can be used as real money.

Granted but the only way to use it is if you win a game but for the rest of you life you lose every game very fast and always first!

I wish i could read a persons mind i chose.
    I don't age I level up...

Deleted
    Granted, but its all in a language you cant understand.

I wish for the Twilight Saga Movies to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but their quality is not increased in any way, just the way you perceive them, and the world will ridicule you.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Granted, but their quality is not increased in any way, just the way you perceive them, and the world will ridicule you.

I wish I could breathe underwater.
    Granted, But you are now a fish with no concept of anything else but being a fish

I wish the world would stop ridiculing me for my new found love of the twilight franchise and join me in the love of this most epic of films.

Granted, but now the world will end as it is too broken to exist any longer.

I wish my wishes would come true without any unwanted consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    Granted, but now the world will end as it is too broken to exist any longer.

I wish my wishes would come true without any unwanted consequences.
    Granted, But your first wish is to be a Carrot, and you get eaten by a herd of giant starving rabbits.

I wish this was my 3007th post.

Granted. You will never be at anything else ever again because you will stop at 3007 posts.

I wish that i could control people and break their wills at my command.

Granted, but you can only do it if they're in love with you already.

I wish I had the largest collection of books, with two of each book, in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you can only do it if they're in love with you already.

I wish I had the largest collection of books, with two of each book, in the world.
    Granted. But the books are not categorized in any way, shape, or form, rendering you unable to find the precise book you want.

I want to have a superhero alter-ego named Captain Ireland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    Granted. But the books are not categorized in any way, shape, or form, rendering you unable to find the precise book you want.

I want to have a superhero alter-ego named Captain Ireland.
    Granted... BUT as your alter ego, you are 2 feet tall and your only superpower is the ability to flawlessly dance an Irish jig.

I wish I had all the money in the world.

Granted, but everyone in the world knows that it's you, that their money mysteriously vanished to go to. Have fun!

I wish my collection of books was categorized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but everyone in the world knows that it's you, that their money mysteriously vanished to go to. Have fun!
    I wish my collection of books was categorized.
    Granted, But its not categorized in a way that you understand, so you still cant find the book you want

I wish that I did not have to make a wish.

Deleted
    Granted, but everyone is very disappointed in you and you have to endure their silent judgement for the rest of your days.

I wish you didn't wish what I was going to wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    Granted, but everyone is very disappointed in you and you have to endure their silent judgement for the rest of your days.

I wish you didn't wish what I was going to wish.

Granted, but now everyone is disappointed with YOU and now YOU have to endure their silent judgement for the rest of YOUR days.

I wish that after I had all the money in the world, no one knew that it was I that had it all.

Granted. Money is now useless; the new currency is bananas, and you cannot obtain any.

I wish for a new, high-quality headset.