1. #5381
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,038
    Granted, but you can't actually find a job.

    I wish I had $1,205,836,295.98, in $1 bills.

  2. #5382
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you can't actually find a job.

    I wish I had $1,205,836,295.98, in $1 bills.
    Granted, too bad it all is useless and has no value.

    I wish space travel.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  3. #5383
    Mechagnome Cathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Bat cave.
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Granted, too bad it all is useless and has no value.

    I wish space travel.
    granted, but its fake.

    I wish for less childish people online & at public places.

  4. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    granted, but its fake.

    I wish for less childish people online & at public places.
    granted but now you have 12 kids

    I wish for pi

  5. #5385
    Mechagnome Cathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Bat cave.
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnakus View Post
    granted but now you have 12 kids

    I wish for pi
    Granted but

    I wish for less dailys.

  6. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnakus View Post
    granted but now you have 12 kids

    I wish for pi
    granted, if pi would still exist. it's all Tau nowadays.

    i wish i'm not inconvenienced by the union action in Antwerp tomorrow. (the public transport union is holding a march tomorrow, and their path passes right through where I need to go.

  7. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, if pi would still exist. it's all Tau nowadays.

    i wish i'm not inconvenienced by the union action in Antwerp tomorrow. (the public transport union is holding a march tomorrow, and their path passes right through where I need to go.
    granted they all get run over by a asphalt press.

    I wish for the yellowstone super vocano to erupt.

  8. #5388
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,315
    Granted. It destroys the entirety of the North American continent, but then greatly inconveniences the rest of us by throwing up enough dust to block out the Sun and triggers an ice age.

    I wish for a hot cherry pie and custard.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  9. #5389
    Mechagnome Cathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Bat cave.
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. It destroys the entirety of the North American continent, but then greatly inconveniences the rest of us by throwing up enough dust to block out the Sun and triggers an ice age.

    I wish for a hot cherry pie and custard.
    Granted, but its stolen.

    I wish for early & enough snow to keep me inside for a few days.

  10. #5390
    Granted, but your creepy uncle comes over and wants you to sit on his lap while he babysits you on the snowdays.

    I wish I had moves like Jaggar.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

  11. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Granted, but your creepy uncle comes over and wants you to sit on his lap while he babysits you on the snowdays.

    I wish I had moves like Jaggar.
    Granted!

    But you are now also as old as Jagger.

    I Wish all women would find me attractive.

  12. #5392
    The Patient Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    297
    Granted but it's women of the canine species that find you attractive and they're all in heat.

    I wish they'd legalize mercy killings of people like Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and every boy-band on the planet.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

  13. #5393
    Bloodsail Admiral Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. all stupid celebrities move to new york, where it's illegal.

    i wish they release a decently ported GTA5 for PC instead of the badly optimized crap we usually get.
    My brother is working for Rockstar on GTA5 as we speak so i will have a word with him for you lol but then again this is the corrupt a wish forum so be careful what you wish for.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 08:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but it's women of the canine species that find you attractive and they're all in heat.

    I wish they'd legalize mercy killings of people like Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and every boy-band on the planet.
    I love this wish so much i am going to grant it to you,BUT! YOU have to do the killings AND you have to send me videos of you doing it so i can have a laugh.

    I wish the wish i made to be a character in GTA V that my bro is working on comes true!

  14. #5394
    Mechagnome Cathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Bat cave.
    Posts
    505
    I love this wish so much i am going to grant it to you,BUT! YOU have to do the killings AND you have to send me videos of you doing it so i can have a laugh.

    I wish the wish i made to be a character in GTA V that my bro is working on comes true!
    Granted, but it will be a character you're forced to kill.

    I wish for the death of all spiders.

  15. #5395
    Granted, but they're all killed in your house. Have fun with an infinite amount of spiders!

    I wish I had a parking spot for my car that I could use that was close to my class.

  16. #5396
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I had a parking spot for my car that I could use that was close to my class.
    Granted, but it costs $2000 per month to park there.

    I wish I knew how to fly an airplane.

  17. #5397
    Granted. You learn how to fly an airplane, but not how to land one.

    I wish a HOUWAR.

  18. #5398
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,463
    Granted. The person you hate the most in the world now gets one.

    I wish I had better internet.


  19. #5399
    The Patient Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    297
    Granted but every time you login you're assailed by songs by Paris Hilton, movies by Ben Affleck and the rants of Bill O'Reilly.

    I wish I could inject coffee intravenously instead of having to drink it.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

  20. #5400
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    208
    Granted, and somehow you are still alive but now the caffeine has become 10x more potent. You can't sleep, you can't stop moving, and your body slowly crumbles from over exhilaration. (The sex is amazing though)

    I wish I could watch what happens to Akshak.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •