1. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but since it's the media, they just start going on, and on, and on about some other garbage.

    I wish Dyra would be instantly cured and restored to purrfect health. (Sorry, I had to.)
    Granted, he is restored to "Purr"fect health. He is now a cat in a foreign restaurant. He is currently perfectly healthy but about to be skinned alive as, in this country, they eat cat.

    I wish I were rich but the anonymous so I could live my life as I saw fit but no one else knew I had any real money unless I was willing to tell them personally.

  2. #5462
    The Patient Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    343
    Granted but because you're now anonymous no one knows where to send your checks, deposit your cash or deliver your toys to. Thus you eventually die penniless and hungry...not to mention beset of the worst body odor know to man or beast.

    I wish they'd allow teachers and staff at school to have beer at lunch.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Yoni

  3. #5463
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Granted. Because you're all drunk half the time the kids grades really start to suffer and slide as you're teaching them that the answer to everything is either potato or 42. You can't remember which, but they're both funny.

    I wish I was a master in origami.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  4. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. Because you're all drunk half the time the kids grades really start to suffer and slide as you're teaching them that the answer to everything is either potato or 42. You can't remember which, but they're both funny.

    I wish I was a master in origami.
    Granted, you die from excessive paper cuts.

    I wish guys could consciously control sperm count to make themselves as fertile or infertile as they choose so they can no longer "accidentally" get a girl pregnant, same with girls. No more unplanned pregnancies. If they got knocked up, both the people involved WANTED to get her knocked up.

  5. #5465
    Granted but you miscalculate your sperm count and she ends up pregnant anyways.

    I wish it was 15 degrees Celsius every day during Winter.

  6. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but you miscalculate your sperm count and she ends up pregnant anyways.

    I wish it was 15 degrees Celsius every day during Winter.
    Would be hard to miscalculate zero but alright and the women would have to want a child as well but alright. Was expecting a global extinction due to no one wanting kids with the one they were with twist but that works, lol.

    Wish Granted, but since none of the normal insects died in the winter as normal, you will have the mosquito population from hell next summer and the number of death's from the diseases they transmit and the number of people who were flat out sucked dry of blood from them are staggering, including yourself, you were the last one to die that summer after watching all the death and destruction of all the ones you cared for you had caused with your wish.

  7. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, you die from excessive paper cuts.
    What a weak answer lol. What kind of "master" makes a mistake by letting themselves get paper cuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I wish I was a master in origami.
    Granted. You are such a sensation with the public that you become a professional. One day while making an animal with a specifically good piece of paper, the animal you created comes to life because of your magnificent design. The animal, infuriated that it's fellow oragami creations are created, played with, and destroyed on the whim of you and the people you make them for, and attacks people by poking their eyes or flying into peoples throats killing them until it kills everyone in the world. And you designed it so perfectly its indestructable so it's not like anyone could stop it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I wish guys could consciously control sperm count to make themselves as fertile or infertile as they choose so they can no longer "accidentally" get a girl pregnant, same with girls. No more unplanned pregnancies. If they got knocked up, both the people involved WANTED to get her knocked up.
    Granted. It's now possible to count negative sperm and men are able to become pregnant. But it's really fucked up and horrible and some men actually do it and society turns even more liberal and weirder.

    I wish the sky was green instead of blue. (Oceans are still blue though.)

  8. #5468
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish the sky was green instead of blue. (Oceans are still blue though.)
    Wish granted. But the change in sky color is unnatural and the cause of it is a complex chemical chain released by a new manufacturing plant. The plant is eventually shut down but the damage has been done and the chemical not only changes the color of the sky. When inhaled and bonds with human cells, it functions similarly to the "T-Virus" from Resident Evil with similarly horrifying results.

    I wish Politicians were incapable of lying ever again and are forced to be 100% honest in everything they say with no way of holding it in. Similar to that old Jim Carry movie "Liar Liar"

  9. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Wish granted. But the change in sky color is unnatural and the cause of it is a complex chemical chain released by a new manufacturing plant. The plant is eventually shut down but the damage has been done and the chemical not only changes the color of the sky. When inhaled and bonds with human cells, it functions similarly to the "T-Virus" from Resident Evil with similarly horrifying results.

    I wish Politicians were incapable of lying ever again and are forced to be 100% honest in everything they say with no way of holding it in. Similar to that old Jim Carry movie "Liar Liar"
    granted. politicians now never appear in public anymore and their only communication to the outside world consists of non-spoken messages, in which they don't need to be 100% honest and can tell lies.

    I wish the millenium goals that were made in 1990 are reached at the promised times even though we are nowhere near them at this time.

  10. #5470
    Granted, but withing two week of being active or used, they all blow up at the same time, wiping out half the human population

    I wish people would stop posting facebook updates about what their having for tea tonight

  11. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Granted, but withing two week of being active or used, they all blow up at the same time, wiping out half the human population

    I wish people would stop posting facebook updates about what their having for tea tonight
    ... I take it you don't know what the millenium goals are (OR, you do know but you corrupted the wrong wish). basically, in 2000, the world leadership had a summit to create 8 "Millenium Development Goals", 8 goals involving basic problems like education, child mortality rates, gender equality and 5 other core issues with mankind. the goal was to either solve or severely mitigate each of these 8 problems by 2015. as such, they can't "all blow up at the same time within 2 weeks of being active wiping out half the human population".

    as for your wish: granted. they now post annotated screenshots of their excrement, complete with references to the smell and taste (blegh).

    I wish I had a hot girlfriend instead of having no friends.

  12. #5472
    Granted. Your girlfriend is hot but she has STDs, doesn't love or ever touch you, and only is with you for your money until you run dry. She's incredibly greedy and has a horrible personality.

    Btw thanks for the information, I owe you.

    I wish I could solve a Millenium Prize Problem.

  13. #5473
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Granted, but somebody murders you to steal credit.

    I wish that if you murdered somebody, you turned into a pixie.

  14. #5474
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Granted. All thoughts of murder turn into remorse and the newly created pixie immediately uses their magical powers to bring the person they murdered back to life. This completely drains their own magical powers killing them in the process.

    I wish I could snap my fingers.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  15. #5475
    Granted, but in doing so, you snap your fingers in half. Somehow.

    I wish that people would stop using the word "Onomatopoeia" in the "Last Two Letter Game" thread.

  16. #5476
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but in doing so, you snap your fingers in half. Somehow.

    I wish that people would stop using the word "Onomatopoeia" in the "Last Two Letter Game" thread.
    Granted. They now use nothing but words ending in Ng, Ms, Ds and Nt.

    I wish I had some warm fluffy pyjamas.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  17. #5477
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Granted, you have some really fluffy, comfortable pajamas that are also warm. So warm, that you die of heat exhaustion.

    I wish to be bulletproof.

  18. #5478
    Granted, but you get stabbed by a knife immediately.

    I wish I could stay up late (as in all-nighters) without feeling sleepy, and without any health ramifications.

  19. #5479
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Granted. Shame you're not stab proof.

    Stabitty

    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you get stabbed by a knife immediately.

    I wish I could stay up late (as in all-nighters) without feeling sleepy, and without any health ramifications.
    Great minds think alike apparently.

    Granted. However your family decides that despite your apparent health, staying up all night constantly means you're crazy and have you locked away in a psychiatric hospital, where you're forced to take sleep medication. ^_^

    I wish for snow.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-12-05 at 10:20 AM.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  20. #5480
    Granted, however you didn't specify how much of it you wanted so you only ended up with 1 flake.

    I wish for an awesome poster for my new room!

    Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •