1. #5541
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    417
    Granted but now that you've called your teeth retarded they fall out on their own forcing you to eat soup the rest of your life.

    I wish for a white Christmas - and not one filled with anthrax.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  2. #5542
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,064
    Granted, but instead of snow, it's shredded paper.

    I wish everyone loved the holidays and was super festive. Also, speakers that play appropriate (to the holiday/season) music setup all over the world so you can never escape it.



  3. #5543
    Granted. It is now Christmas littered with cocaine. And the police are arresting errbody.

    I wish I hadn't just said "errbody".

  4. #5544
    Scarab Lord -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    4,908
    Granted but now you can't speak at all.

    I wish the Hobbit was out in America already >_>"

  5. #5545
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,064
    Granted, but it's so terrible, everyone who goes to see it dies. It's that bad.

    I wish I didn't get skipped.



  6. #5546
    Granted, but then the population of the whole world knows who you are, your exact whereabouts, things you're thinking, feeling etc. You are constantly watched, never with a moment to yourself to sleep, to eat, to shower, etc.

    Eventually it drives you insane knowing that not a single thing you can think of will never be kept to yourself.


    I wish...... to see what the big bang looked like as things were starting off. Planets forming/collasping/colliding, it would be very cool.

  7. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Granted, but then the population of the whole world knows who you are, your exact whereabouts, things you're thinking, feeling etc. You are constantly watched, never with a moment to yourself to sleep, to eat, to shower, etc.

    Eventually it drives you insane knowing that not a single thing you can think of will never be kept to yourself.


    I wish...... to see what the big bang looked like as things were starting off. Planets forming/collasping/colliding, it would be very cool.
    granted. and I don't even need to corrupt your wish, because the big bang was billions of years before the formation of the first planets. the first 150 million years after the big bang, it was all a mess of atomic and subatomic particles. the first planets didn't form until billions of years into the formation of the universe.

    damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him that I would get all his possessions if the world doesn't end.

  8. #5548
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. and I don't even need to corrupt your wish, because the big bang was billions of years before the formation of the first planets. the first 150 million years after the big bang, it was all a mess of atomic and subatomic particles. the first planets didn't form until billions of years into the formation of the universe.

    damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him for all his possessions.
    looks like i just got knowledge pwned. Fair play.

  9. #5549
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. and I don't even need to corrupt your wish, because the big bang was billions of years before the formation of the first planets. the first 150 million years after the big bang, it was all a mess of atomic and subatomic particles. the first planets didn't form until billions of years into the formation of the universe.

    damn, second time i'm forgetting a wish. I wish i encountered one of those 2012 apocalypse freaks and made a bet with him that I would get all his possessions if the world doesn't end.
    Granted but all he had in pocket was a ball of lint, a losing lottery ticket and a moldy piece of gum.

    I wish I could inject this coffee instead of drinking to get the caffeine effect quicker.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  10. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but all he had in pocket was a ball of lint, a losing lottery ticket and a moldy piece of gum.

    I wish I could inject this coffee instead of drinking to get the caffeine effect quicker.
    Granted, but the mixture of chemicals unfiltered by your bodies digestive system was too much for you, you got violently ill and died from the potent unfiltered concoction coursing through your veins.

    I wish I could consciously control my muscle system and metabolism to the point I could control my own muscle tone and body fat index consciously instead of working out every day like I currently try to do (and seem to get interrupted half the time or too tired from working 3rd shift part of the time to finish).

  11. #5551
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Granted, but the mixture of chemicals unfiltered by your bodies digestive system was too much for you, you got violently ill and died from the potent unfiltered concoction coursing through your veins.

    I wish I could consciously control my muscle system and metabolism to the point I could control my own muscle tone and body fat index consciously instead of working out every day like I currently try to do (and seem to get interrupted half the time or too tired from working 3rd shift part of the time to finish).
    Granted, but now you realise you can do it, you become set on perfection, crafting your muscles and metabolism to the perfect desire, this is now your world consuming priority, as nothing else matters to you as you are hellbent on being perfectly built, winning all competitions relating to body building, mr universe, worlds strongest man, etc. but because of it, you literally have no life. as you read this, you're defining muscle mass in your hands and arms.

    I wish to drive a dodge challenger '69

  12. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Granted, but now you realise you can do it, you become set on perfection, crafting your muscles and metabolism to the perfect desire, this is now your world consuming priority, as nothing else matters to you as you are hellbent on being perfectly built, winning all competitions relating to body building, mr universe, worlds strongest man, etc. but because of it, you literally have no life. as you read this, you're defining muscle mass in your hands and arms.

    I wish to drive a dodge challenger '69
    Granted, but the magical wish made it pink.

    I wish for a beautiful wife..

  13. #5553
    Bloodsail Admiral Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,041
    Granted,its the most brilliant most super duper ridiculously good looking most beautiful wife in existence,but upon seeing her naked you have a massive heart attack from the shock of this beauty,long story short you die she lives and gets all yo shit!

    I wish i didnt feel so guilty about sleeping with Skyrs wife moments after he died,she is incredibly beautiful tho...

  14. #5554
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,064
    Granted, but because you don't feel guilty, his ghost comes back and haunts you for all eternity. (Yep, even when you die.)

    I wish I was able to perfectly read, write, speak, and understand every language that has ever existed, real or fantasy, without getting them mixed up while trying to spea or write.



  15. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but because you don't feel guilty, his ghost comes back and haunts you for all eternity. (Yep, even when you die.)

    I wish I was able to perfectly read, write, speak, and understand every language that has ever existed, real or fantasy, without getting them mixed up while trying to spea or write.
    Granted, but due to a freak accident, you've lost your eyes, mouth, hands, ears, and every organ that is applicable to speaking and writing.

    I wish I hadn't accidentally fallen asleep four times this semester.

  16. #5556
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,064
    Granted, instead, you fell asleep twelve times this semester.

    I wish everyone in the world had severe insomnia.



  17. #5557
    Bloodsail Admiral FearXI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, instead, you fell asleep twelve times this semester.

    I wish everyone in the world had severe insomnia.
    Granted, but sleep becomes pointless with new drug.

    I wish to be able to use any drug without major side effects.
    (Gotta keep the fun ones :P )
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

  18. #5558
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,327
    Granted. No drug has any effect on you any more.

    I wish for a comfy chair.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  19. #5559
    Stood in the Fire Akshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    At The Inn, Drinking with the Dwarves
    Posts
    417
    Granted but it's in the middle of a room filled with lava on the floor and the wall mount TV is showing an N'Sync/One Direction video marathon and the remote is missing.

    I wish Megan Fox would stop acting and just stand around in a bikini instead.


    ** WoW (Aggramar - The Committed) **
    Signature by Cynsacat

  20. #5560
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,064
    Granted, but due to doing nothing but standing around in a bikini and eating, she gains a hundred pounds a day until somebody wishes for her to do something else.

    I wish I ruled the world and that everyone loved me.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •