10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because it never gets cold enough there's never ever a white Christmas and kids suddenly become depressed and all turn into emo-goths.

I wish it would snow for once on Christmas here in the southern US.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you get snow,7million years of it!

I wish when we dug out Akshak in 7 million years before anybody else saw him/her i would put a crown on him/her,a gun,a dildo up his/her bum and 2 cats in bikinis next to him/her just so when it comes on the news you get a giant "WTF" caption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it's on fox news so no one saw it.

I wish my girlfriend would put out already.

Granted, but she put out with someone else; she's unfaithful.

I wish I was feeling better (I feel sick).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have removed all the chocolate from existence as i can see that is why you keep feeling sick.

I wish i wudnt keep falling asleep at night like some old fart,im only 26 ffs wasup with me!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to not being able to fall asleep anymore you run at a frantic pace for years until your heart explodes.

I wish 8pm would get here already so I can go see The Hobbit.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but time speeds up too quick, and it gets stuck. You're now at 8 PM 2078 December 14 and there's no body around.

I wish Mars was inhabitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Mars is struck by a comet which destroys the planet.

I wish I found love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's a dog and he's been eyeballing your leg for hours.

I wish I knew now what I knew then so I wouldn't do that stupid thing I did back then.

[/SIZE]

granted but you will have boring life without drama

i wish to be the best wow player i guess

Granted, you have the most skill and knowledge of every single class, raid, PVP sequence, pet battles, EVERY aspect of the game. But your desktop breaks and you're forced to play WoW from an old overheated labtop with no mouse that lags like a bitch, so your skill is lost because your hardware sucks.

And if that doesn't work you get into a tragic accident where a small car that fit 24 clowns into it has a high density and runs over and crushes your hands s you can't play.

I wish you could threaten and plot against people and they couldn't arrest you (in USA).

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish you could threaten and plot against people and they couldn't arrest you (in USA).
    Granted, I am plotting against you as we speak..... Soon Blueobelisk, very soon....... Soon, you will know what it is like to be truly raped and dominated =) (Sarcasm if anyone doesn't notice it)

I wish I could control the minds and bodies of anyone I wished to any degree I wished. That I could force them to do, think or feel what I wanted them to do, even against their will, even if it violated the normal functions of the body. It would really help me out with Blueobelisk and make his submission that much more complete.

Granted, but you can only do it to one person a week, and the government noticed something is fishy and locked you in an underground room surrounded by a minefield and other stuff.

I wish I could turn people into fishes.

Poof. Granted. You start with yourself. But you're caught in a huge net before you can turn anyone into a fish. They throw you on their sail boat and cut you up and then sell you red lobster. There is blood everywhere! but you are only a young fish. If it makes you feel better. A woman has you with butter and shrimp before eating you.

I wish I had a pet dino who'd eat people I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Poof. Granted. You start with yourself. But you're caught in a huge net before you can turn anyone into a fish. They throw you on their sail boat and cut you up and then sell you red lobster. There is blood everywhere! but you are only a young fish. If it makes you feel better. A woman has you with butter and shrimp before eating you.

I wish I had a pet dino who'd eat people I didn't like.
    Granted, but you turn emo and hate yourself, so the dino eats you too.

I wish I had a psycho serum that turned me into a monster like The Incredible Hulk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but then you get stuck like that and you don't get any of his super powers, and eventually shot to death by terrified people.

I wish that I could Waterbend.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but then you get stuck like that and you don't get any of his super powers, and eventually shot to death by terrified people.

I wish that I could Waterbend.
    Granted but the CIA picks you up and decides to kill you so they can perofrm tests on you. When yo die you're magic fails and they realize wha a horrible mistake they made.

I wish. I could have the power of

THOR

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted but the CIA picks you up and decides to kill you so they can perofrm tests on you. When yo die you're magic fails and they realize wha a horrible mistake they made.

I wish. I could have the power of

THOR
    Granted, you have Thor's power but your body lacks the capacity to handle it so the moment you try and use it, the lightning electrocutes you to death.

I wish full time hours were reduced to 12 hours a week and minimum wage was set to 15% above the actual cost of living in the area you in given the new full time and companies could not outsource or anything to get around these rules as they were globally enforced. Also, that the cost of living was equalized for every area so there would be no point in outsourcing anywhere anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, all wages are set at 15% above the cost of living as of right now, but due to inflation prices on everything rise and you soon have to work atleast 10 hours per day 5 days per week to be able to affort living.

I wish the world wouldn't end on the 21st of december.

Don't worry. It won't.

I wish the world WOULD end on December 21st and put me out of my misery.